Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 11-27-2010, 12:24 AM   #961
K_style
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (63)
K_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 63 reviews
Got the TV this morning !!!! YAY !!!

and played GT5 for a couple of hours.... It was AWESOME !!!!

my PSN = kki0121

P.S How come I can't change wheels on used cars I bought. Said not available on "Standard" vehicles.. but Do not understand what is "Standard" ??
K_style is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-27-2010, 12:24 AM   #962
chiboy002
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (21)
chiboy002 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
both the z32 and the r34 sound clips are SOOOO similar lol
Old 11-27-2010, 12:29 AM   #963
superbike81
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
superbike81 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by K_style View Post
P.S How come I can't change wheels on used cars I bought. Said not available on "Standard" vehicles.. but Do not understand what is "Standard" ??
Several posts about it in this thread. You have to buy cars at the "new" car dealership in order to be able to change wheels. Used "standard" cars don't qualify for wheel changes.
superbike81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 01:01 AM   #964
LoneStarSilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
LoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Finally got the damn thing here in Korea. One of the first things I did was turn off all the lounge music and put the race music for the menu's now. So far liking it, brings back memories of the older games.
Old 11-27-2010, 01:05 AM   #965
Kouki_monstr
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (12)
Kouki_monstr is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Can't even put wheels on my kouki =\ she does slide around pretty good tho. Oh well

97 Kouki- Third times a charm Instagram@Koukimonstrr
Kouki_monstr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 02:19 AM   #966
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Z32 looks sick with the simple lip kit, carbon hood and some rims. The 370z looks good too.

My folks just bought a 55inch LCD tv today.. looks awesome, but i wont be playing on it since i gotta play it in my room lmao. thinking about getting a tv in my room tho
Old 11-27-2010, 02:45 AM   #967
Yellow4g63
Zilvia FREAK!

Yellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Yellow4g63

Supa drifto lol

95 240sx RB20 415whp
91 Nx2000 VVL yo
Yellow4g63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 03:04 AM   #968
LoneStarSilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

LoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond repute
Enjoyed some attempted drifting with a friend today online.

I forgot how snappy the counter steer is on GT games. I need my steering wheels to be any kind of good at it.
Old 11-27-2010, 07:07 AM   #969
LoneStarSilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

I'm really enjoying these special events, the Gran Tour of Italy is pretty cool. So far I've barely even touched my own garage build up, only other series I've done is the Sunday Cup.
Old 11-27-2010, 07:19 AM   #970
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Last night I was completing the micro races with a Capp while listening to Initial D music from the HDD! GT5 is godlike
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 07:40 AM   #971
LoneStarSilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tricky_ab View Post
Last night I was completing the micro races with a Capp while listening to Initial D music from the HDD! GT5 is godlike
How're playing your own music? Couldn't find the option for it.

Edit: Nevermind, figured it out, do you honestly have to add songs one by one?! Fuck that, I just turned off all music and plugged my iPod into my surround sound.

Last edited by LoneStarSilvia; 11-27-2010 at 08:24 AM..
LoneStarSilvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 08:10 AM   #972
hendeeze

hendeeze is an unknown quantity at this point
it be nice if we could upgrade the brakes....
hendeeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 08:18 AM   #973
LoneStarSilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

Will probably happen in an update one day.
Old 11-27-2010, 08:35 AM   #974
superbike81
Zilvia Junkie

superbike81 is an unknown quantity at this point
Anyone know what this 1.2 update did?
superbike81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 09:45 AM   #975
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by simmode1 View Post
Yep. Or at least, part of the Wangan. Under the course name "Special Stage 7".
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6tAyW4Mo7o
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXxkq6oiATM
I'm dying for a 12 car online race here!
WELL that is pretty bad ass
Old 11-27-2010, 10:27 AM   #976
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneStarSilvia View Post
How're playing your own music? Couldn't find the option for it.

Edit: Nevermind, figured it out, do you honestly have to add songs one by one?! Fuck that, I just turned off all music and plugged my iPod into my surround sound.
You can make folders and play the songs from them. I had my music grouped in different folders to begin with so it was easy from the get go.
Old 11-27-2010, 10:36 AM   #977
LoneStarSilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tricky_ab View Post
You can make folders and play the songs from them. I had my music grouped in different folders to begin with so it was easy from the get go.
Hmmm, I had mine in a folder also, I must've missed the command for the whole folder.

Anyways, played around with photo mode for a couple of hours. It was addicting in GT4, in 5 its downright ridiculous how good the cars look.

Old 11-27-2010, 11:01 AM   #978
1on1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
^HOLY SHIT that is awesome.
Old 11-27-2010, 12:21 PM   #979
gearhead55
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
gearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by simmode1 View Post
Yep. Or at least, part of the Wangan. Under the course name "Special Stage 7".

I'm dying for a 12 car online race here!
Hey how did you get the in car shots and stuff? that video looks tight...
gearhead55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 12:41 PM   #980
meteorite_flo
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
meteorite_flo is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by superbike81 View Post
Anyone know what this 1.2 update did?
"Kazunori Yamauchi promised an update for Gran Turismo 5, and Kazunori Yamauchi has delivered. The promised multiplayer update patch released on the PlayStation Network this morning bringing with it upgraded server infrastructure while enabling “enabling maximum power and weight restrictions for online races”.

We checked the patch this morning and the game’s multiplayer component now appears to be working perfectly. Thank goodness, eh?"
meteorite_flo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 12:58 PM   #981
simmode1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
Quote:
Originally Posted by gearhead55 View Post
Hey how did you get the in car shots and stuff? that video looks tight...
Sorry. Not my video. I haven't even picked up the game yet. But with news of patches already rolling out, I'm sure I will soon. It'll just be crappy playing against all you guys with my crappy old tv and regular controllers...
simmode1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 01:34 PM   #982
BoostSlideWayz
Nissanaholic!

BoostSlideWayz is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to BoostSlideWayz Send a message via Yahoo to BoostSlideWayz
I cant seen to change the color of my car.. Like when i go to paint it..the only colors it lets me choose is the colors of cars that are in my garage..... how do you look and choose diff colors from like a chart or something ?
Old 11-27-2010, 01:35 PM   #983
HyperTek
Post Whore!

HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection

Go cruise special stage route 7 with a friend, get some badass pics

nurburgring nordschleife is soo fun online, having tune car battles around it and trying to pass people on there.
Old 11-27-2010, 01:39 PM   #984
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

I have yet to dive into photo mode Seeing all these amazing pictures on various forums makes me think that I'll be sinking quite a bit of time in it

I need to step my GT car game up!
Old 11-27-2010, 01:43 PM   #985
BoostSlideWayz
Nissanaholic!

Send a message via AIM to BoostSlideWayz Send a message via Yahoo to BoostSlideWayz
I suck at tunning lol
Old 11-27-2010, 02:00 PM   #986
simmode1
Post Whore!

simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Tuning is my #1 pleasure in Turismo! Finding a new setting and knocking off fractions of a second off my practice times!

But I'll just be disappointed to work so hard on such a badass tune, just to get beat by somebody with a mediocre or crappy tune just because they have a steering wheel setup...
Old 11-27-2010, 02:05 PM   #987
HyperTek
Post Whore!

they need to bring back multiple car setups. didnt they have that in GT4 where you could save car setups?
Old 11-27-2010, 02:06 PM   #988
simmode1
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperTek View Post
they need to bring back multiple car setups. didnt they have that in GT4 where you could save car setups?
Yeah, GT4 and GTPSP had that. Really cuts down on the need to have duplicate cars in your garage...
Old 11-27-2010, 02:13 PM   #989
BoostSlideWayz
Nissanaholic!

Yeah when ever i tune my car gets alll crappy.. Right now im trying to figure out why my car has hard racing tires on it when i never bought em.. I had racing medium and its annoying me. You guys must be good at this game lol cuz im only on level 12 on a and my b isnt even past level one.
Old 11-27-2010, 02:59 PM   #990
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
OMG I hate the stupid horn! Shit blares through every corner when I do license tests. I need to reconfigure it but until then it's really aggravating me.