Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Private Sellers

Private Sellers Provide your experiences with individuals here. No flaming, accusations, or complaints! Be fair and objective. Make it info you'd like to see before you make a purchase.

Old 01-30-2008, 08:54 PM   #1
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
TiNMAN

TiNMAN Good seller!

I've always bought things from him, but these past two days, in needs of getting a new turbo setup done, he has helped me immensely.

I straight called him at midnight, and he was out and we met up in 10minutes.

Few days later, I needed something else, called him up, and he met me and adjusted his schedule to suit mine. While delivering everything I needed.

He's a norcal og.

I have, will and want to continue buying from him. He receives my good buyers vouch.
Old 01-30-2008, 09:02 PM   #2
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

Trader Rating: (0)
downshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to downshift_sideways
He bought me 2 40oz's of beer..and smoked me out a few nights ago.

Cool guy in my book

allntrlundrgrnd: "you never really appreciate your parents fridge until you look into your own and its full of condiments only"

downshift_sideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 09:55 PM   #3
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post
TiNMAN Good seller!

I've always bought things from him, but these past two days, in needs of getting a new turbo setup done, he has helped me immensely.

I straight called him at midnight, and he was out and we met up in 10minutes.

Few days later, I needed something else, called him up, and he met me and adjusted his schedule to suit mine. While delivering everything I needed.

He's a norcal og.

I have, will and want to continue buying from him. He receives my good buyers vouch.
Word, helped me out on the turbo set up I'm doing, I'm about to call him again... LOL.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2008, 04:36 PM   #4
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ayuaddict
i bought his shirt.

installed it.

5 women immediately attempted to rape me.

i resisted because i didn't want to get my new shirt dirty.
ayuaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2008, 08:53 PM   #5
scribbles6
Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

Trader Rating: (5)
scribbles6 has a reputation beyond reputescribbles6 has a reputation beyond reputescribbles6 has a reputation beyond reputescribbles6 has a reputation beyond reputescribbles6 has a reputation beyond reputescribbles6 has a reputation beyond reputescribbles6 has a reputation beyond reputescribbles6 has a reputation beyond reputescribbles6 has a reputation beyond reputescribbles6 has a reputation beyond reputescribbles6 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
I got mine directly off his hands, super exciting since you never have that happen lol, he hooked it up with the price cuz of the unplanned flaw of the shirt design which still looked pretty dope (it was just the sleeve print missing).

Really good seller, will buy more shirts upon new design release. you should get more size small ones tho, i think Yuta is the only one that got a hold of a small lol
scribbles6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2008, 09:14 PM   #6
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ayuaddict
yupp i got the small.

mwahahahaha.

oh yea.

ahem.

i would definitely buy from this seller again.
ayuaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 12:12 PM   #7
origin_s135
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
origin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
tinman's cool as hell, would definitely buy a shirt from him again.
Old 03-15-2008, 01:15 PM   #8
bayvietboi510

bayvietboi510 will become famous soon enoughbayvietboi510 will become famous soon enoughbayvietboi510 will become famous soon enoughbayvietboi510 will become famous soon enoughbayvietboi510 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to bayvietboi510
shirts...nice!

JUST BOUGHT IT FROM THIS DUDE RECENTLY...a few tees. The first day i wore it...this random black chick came up to me and said..."excuse me, I like your shirt...." and i was asian! haha

Good one tinMan! Liked the shirt...lemme see your next set...
Old 04-10-2008, 07:31 PM   #9
k0uki
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (47)
k0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
got some tees and car parts from tinman, all legit
k0uki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 07:59 PM   #10
origin_s135
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
origin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by bayvietboi510 View Post
JUST BOUGHT IT FROM THIS DUDE RECENTLY...a few tees. The first day i wore it...this random black chick came up to me and said..."excuse me, I like your shirt...." and i was asian! haha

Good one tinMan! Liked the shirt...lemme see your next set...
next time tell that girl i know who sells them, so lemme get your number and i'll call, i'll follow that ass to the mall....ok i stop.
Old 04-14-2008, 03:30 PM   #11
pbcstylez
Nissanaholic!

pbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to pbcstylez
tin is too cool for school so i buy shit off him that is more than legit to support his habits and nuoc mam drinking problem

parking lot pimpin...

Seller Feedback here:
http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.p...ight=pbcstylez
pbcstylez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 06:04 PM   #12
tysoNgoduMb
Zilvia Junkie

tysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to tysoNgoduMb
TiNMAN, awesome seller. =] Buy frm this fool. he still has shirts for sale.

tysoNgoduMb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 07:53 AM   #13
DohcKA
BANNED

DohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by origin_s135 View Post
next time tell that girl i know who sells them, so lemme get your number and i'll call, i'll follow that ass to the mall....ok i stop.
haha you're a beast robin....

Fux with tinman... good guy with good intentions.... kiS campo all day.... damn only if you didnt sell that aero bumpsker... holla deezy
DohcKA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 04:54 PM   #14
shinhed
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
shinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
TiNMAN sold me a silvia bumper support beam and shipped it to the east coast. Thanks for stepping outside of the Cali circle jerk and actually shipping something to those in need on another coast
shinhed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008, 03:08 PM   #15
PhAtXSuMo
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
PhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to PhAtXSuMo
Legit guy, awesome seller bought one of his shirts and its fucking dope lol
fast shipping as well no complications
haven't met him in person though haha
plan to play some source against him though muahaha

-Paul

p.s. VIET PRIDE!!!!
SuMo Review
http://phatxsumo.mybrute.com Pupil Me
PhAtXSuMo is offline   Reply With Quote