Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Private Sellers

Private Sellers Provide your experiences with individuals here. No flaming, accusations, or complaints! Be fair and objective. Make it info you'd like to see before you make a purchase.

Old 05-30-2008, 05:25 PM   #1
louisdaboois
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (28)
louisdaboois is close to perfectionlouisdaboois is close to perfectionlouisdaboois is close to perfectionlouisdaboois is close to perfectionlouisdaboois is close to perfectionlouisdaboois is close to perfectionlouisdaboois is close to perfectionlouisdaboois is close to perfectionlouisdaboois is close to perfectionlouisdaboois is close to perfectionlouisdaboois is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 28 reviews
EhBambino

Allllright. well EhBambino (Nelson Khan) has been on this site as well as NICO (as far as I know) as Nelly. His paypal address being Nelson_ [email protected] and email address being [email protected]. I bought a set of side skirts from him through nico on oct, 2007. Emails were sent back and forth and he seemed like an everyday seller. weeks and weeks went by, but still kept in touch. I sort of understood the reason for taking a long time because it was coming from canada so I was patient. weeks and weeks went by again, emails were sent and replied. Being apologetic about the package taking so long to arrive, he seemed pretty legit.

A month went by and still no side skirts. Responses to emails got slower and slower until nothing came at all. I tried to file a dispute with paypal, but the deadline had passed. Unaware that there was a deadline, I kicked myself in the ass because I didnt pay with a credit card.

Over the course of a couple months I sent him emails asking for my money back and no response. He set up another for sale thread on zilvia recently and I sent him a pm, trying to be civil about getting my money back. No more than a couple minutes after i sent the pm he signed off the site.

Granted I forgot about the whole deal because it was over 6 months ago. Honestly, 200$ isnt much to bitch and complain about, but just tryign to let people know that this guy is a scammer and not to buy anything from him. I learned my lesson through my experience with this guy. So everyone else learn from my mistakes!

Reminder: Nelson [email protected] is his paypal and [email protected] is his email address. Just in case he changes his s/n. Scammer none the less. vbmenu_register("postmenu_2073010", true);
louisdaboois is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-30-2008, 05:47 PM   #2
k's_silvia2.0
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
k's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to k's_silvia2.0
Yup that stupid thread looked soooo shady!
C'mon dude shipping Aero from Canada!
Gluck on getting your money back.
Old 05-30-2008, 05:52 PM   #3
louisdaboois
Zilvia Addict

louisdaboois is close to perfectionlouisdaboois is close to perfectionlouisdaboois is close to perfectionlouisdaboois is close to perfectionlouisdaboois is close to perfectionlouisdaboois is close to perfectionlouisdaboois is close to perfectionlouisdaboois is close to perfectionlouisdaboois is close to perfectionlouisdaboois is close to perfectionlouisdaboois is close to perfection
^^ lol yea, i know i know. i was dumb.

thanks for the support
Old 05-31-2008, 02:30 PM   #4
EhBambino

Trader Rating: (0)
EhBambino is making his/her stupidity well-knownEhBambino is making his/her stupidity well-knownEhBambino is making his/her stupidity well-knownEhBambino is making his/her stupidity well-knownEhBambino is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
wow Nice i just offered you to send you your Sideskirts that are now months late , and i haven't used those accounts in REALLY LONG , like i said i assumed you got your money back.

can you take this crap down ?

and the Other people on Nico got what they bought from me. so i dont get your deal. here

Last edited by EhBambino; 05-31-2008 at 02:54 PM..
EhBambino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2008, 05:48 PM   #5
S14DB
AFC #1

Trader Rating: (3)
S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by EhBambino View Post
wow Nice i just offered you to send you your Sideskirts that are now months late , and i haven't used those accounts in REALLY LONG , like i said i assumed you got your money back.

can you take this crap down ?

and the Other people on Nico got what they bought from me. so i dont get your deal. here
Really? Cause you used the [email protected] one to register here.
Old 05-31-2008, 10:00 PM   #6
EhBambino

EhBambino is making his/her stupidity well-knownEhBambino is making his/her stupidity well-knownEhBambino is making his/her stupidity well-knownEhBambino is making his/her stupidity well-knownEhBambino is making his/her stupidity well-known
yea and how long ago did i register?
Old 05-31-2008, 10:09 PM   #7
S14DB
AFC #1

Trader Rating: (3)
S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by EhBambino View Post
yea and how long ago did i register?

Right below you name...
Old 05-31-2008, 10:13 PM   #8
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
April 4th to be exact...

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008, 09:15 AM   #9
EhBambino

exactly not only 2 months ago i started using back that account, i just deleted all the email i had , mostly spam. anyways THIS guy had bought somthing from mee off of Nico along with like 2 other people i think Everyone got what they bought from me and was happy with it. except for this dude . its easy to make a mistake.

when he recieves his parts i would like this closed
Old 06-01-2008, 10:00 AM   #10
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Actually, no it won't be closed.
See, this is a review of you as a seller, which will help people in the future to decide whether or not they're willing to deal with you.
See, maybe they will see how bad this user's described dealings with you and the lack of professionalism shown to this point, or maybe, just maybe they will search and see that you resolved the issue. Then they will decide whether or not to buy from you in the future... That is why we leave reviews, even negative ones open.

And I write too!
Old 06-01-2008, 11:50 AM   #11
EhBambino

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHLIP View Post
Actually, no it won't be closed.
See, this is a review of you as a seller, which will help people in the future to decide whether or not they're willing to deal with you.
See, maybe they will see how bad this user's described dealings with you and the lack of professionalism shown to this point, or maybe, just maybe they will search and see that you resolved the issue. Then they will decide whether or not to buy from you in the future... That is why we leave reviews, even negative ones open.
ahh i see well i agreed to send him the skirts on monday , because sipping compaines aren't open sunday down here.

And i'll ask others who buy things form me to Post up here.
Old 06-02-2008, 06:55 PM   #12
EhBambino

the skirts are packaged but i didnt get to purolator on time , i'll send em tomorrow.
Old 06-02-2008, 07:07 PM   #13
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

We've cut you SOME slack in this thread, but I am going to ask you to stop posting in it now, please read both posts from the rules of this section:
http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=83802

And I write too!
Old 06-05-2008, 07:28 PM   #14
louisdaboois
Zilvia Addict

a week has past since he's claimed to send my stuff, finally... and nothing is to be heard, pm's have been ignored for the past 2 days. 2 thumbs down for this seller