Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 05-05-2009, 02:31 PM   #1
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Marvel Movie Thread: Past, Present, and Future

So Wolverine did good at the box office and a sequel already has the green light. That'll probably be 2012.

The rest of the movies that are confirmed and being worked on right now are:

Iron man II is set for next year.

The 2011 will be Thor and The First Avenger: Captain America.

Then Avengers in 2012.
Old 05-05-2009, 02:52 PM   #2
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Speak of the devil, here's the first official photo from IM2.

Old 05-05-2009, 02:52 PM   #3
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

Trader Rating: (0)
ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
You heard any rumor on the possible Deadpool spin-off movie?
Old 05-05-2009, 03:02 PM   #4
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy View Post
You heard any rumor on the possible Deadpool spin-off movie?
I heard about that a while back along with Megneto's which is almost a done deal. But I haven't heard anything recently. And judging by how hated the Deadpool character was in Wolverine I'm not so sure it's a good idea. I mean if they threw everything out the window they did with him in Wolvie then It might not be a bad idea. But he HAS to look like the comic. Don't you agree? I mean Deadpool has one of the coolest comic book costumes ever.

Am I right?
Old 05-05-2009, 03:05 PM   #5
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
Not only the costume, but also the attitude. I have not seen Ryan Reynolds performance, but I think he could pull off Deadpool's "charm". They just need to realign his character with the actual story a bit, and I think it could be fine.
Old 05-05-2009, 03:09 PM   #6
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Not only the costume, but also the attitude. I have not seen Ryan Reynolds performance, but I think he could pull off Deadpool's "charm". They just need to realign his character with the actual story a bit, and I think it could be fine.
I agree. Physically and attitude wise I can't think of a better person to play Deadpool. I'd love to see the character done justice.
Old 05-10-2009, 01:24 AM   #7
98s14inaz
Zilvia FREAK!

98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
I agree. Physically and attitude wise I can't think of a better person to play Deadpool. I'd love to see the character done justice.
Seriously great actor for that character, hollywood effed it up as usual and completely bastardized a bad ass character.
Old 05-05-2009, 03:12 PM   #8
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

Give me Reynolds' personal trainer from Blade Trinity, and I could have the physique. Along with a couple weeks to brush up on reading the comics and get into character. "ThatDeadpoolGuy" is born, and Hollywood implodes.
Old 05-05-2009, 03:12 PM   #9
ANVIL
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (8)
ANVIL can only hope to improve
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
i just hate the fuckin baraka swords.
ANVIL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 03:16 PM   #10
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANVIL View Post
i just hate the fuckin baraka swords.
I do too. That's why if they do a Deadpool movie they have to go back to the comic book version.
Old 05-05-2009, 03:20 PM   #11
ANVIL
Zilvia FREAK!

also hated the cyclops energy blasts. i thought i read in the wolverine thread that one of the endings shows reynolds over the weapon XI body or something? that would make more sense to allow for the "real" deadpool story or spinoff
Old 05-05-2009, 03:30 PM   #12
SochBAT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
SochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SochBAT
I guess know one knows my trivia question.

John LeBeau.

Supposedly a moniker for Remmy. Oh well.

Seriously, I'm such a geek. Deadpool is awesome. Reynolds' acting in BTrinity was DEAD-ON as Wade, but they toned him down a lot.

If there is ONE line in the deadpool movie i want him to say, it'd be regarding a costume change. Example-

Weasel = "Why the new dudes? Did Blind-Al wash them in gasoline again?"
Wade = "Earth to Weasel! New costume means another action figure! Now with kung-fu grip!"
Weasel = ".... what?"
Wade = "You can have one too! Here, wear these goggles! ... There ya go! Goggled Weasel! With pencil protector and virginity intact!"

/Scene.
SochBAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 03:51 PM   #13
SochBAT
Post Whore!

SochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfection
PS. I think I could be one hell of a writer.
Old 05-06-2009, 06:46 AM   #14
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Looks like we started this thread just in time.

IGN: Deadpool Movie Announced
Quote:
UK, May 6, 2009 - Fox today announced another X-Men Origins spin-off, this time based on one of the 'Easter egg' endings that appear at the end of the Wolverine movie.
Depending on which cut of the movie you saw in cinemas, there was both Wolverine and Deadpool postscripts, spoiler-filled descriptions of which can be found here.

And having donned our best investigative journalist hats, IGN was exclusively told this by a source close to Fox about the oft-rumoured feature. "We are developing a spinoff with Deadpool. It is one of the two different "Easter egg" scenes after the credits of Wolverine and hints at two different movies that are coming from them.

As expected, the Deadpool sequel has been greenlit.

"One is the Japan backstory which was announced earlier, the other is about Deadpool. The film, which would be produced by Lauren Shuler Donner and Marvel, has Ryan Reynolds attached and would be a complete exploration of this unique character - his origins, his emergence as the 'Merc with the Mouth', etc."

The source went on to add that Fox is currently looking for writers for both projects.

Elsewhere, The Hollywood Reporter claims that the movie will go "back to the roots of the character known for his slapstick tone and propensity to break the fourth wall."
Now lets hope they actually listen to the fans on this one. And give him his costume!

http://movies.ign.com/articles/979/979997p1.html

Quote:
UK, May 6, 2009 - Kevin Feige, the President of Production at Marvel Studios, has given a timely update about Marvel's upcoming films - namely Thor and The Avengers - to Empire Online.

Regarding Thor, apparently we can expect official cast announcements in the next month. He said: "We're looking to cast Loki and Odin soon, and the main female role. And we'll also hopefully have lockdown shortly, gearing towards the beginning of production, which will be early next year."

Feige also revealed that director Kenneth Branagh is already prepping the movie, and has put together some "spectacular animatics already" for the first action scene.

Director Branagh is already working on the action scenes for Thor.

Meanwhile work has also begun on The Avengers. Feige said: "Zak Penn is already on board The Avengers [as writer] and he's spending a lot of his time looking into what we're doing with Iron Man, Thor and Captain America, seeing how we're tying it all together. And he's beginning to outline the script now - he'll be doing that over the summer."
Old 05-06-2009, 08:10 AM   #15
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

I am hoping the Easter Egg shows that the baraka bladed, cyclops visioned, stitched mouth monstrosity, was Weapon XI, but not Deadpool. That will make me happy and allow Hollywood to "un-fuck" themselves. Wasn't Weapon XI supposed to be Wolverine's son, Daken?

Now please tell me that they have found someone better to play Captain America then the rumored Seth Rogen. Who, if my research serves me correct, has already co-written the script for "The Green Hornet", with himself in the the lead role.

Seth Rogen is NOT a fucking superhero.

http://www.reelzchannel.com/movie-ne...n-america-film
Old 05-06-2009, 12:42 PM   #16
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
Quote:
I am hoping the Easter Egg shows that the baraka bladed, cyclops visioned, stitched mouth monstrosity, was Weapon XI, but not Deadpool.

I could actually imagine that happening. The begining of Deadpool's movie could show him see weapon XI being killed and him running off.

Then again the question then pops up how does he get disfigured, and healing powers etc.
Future240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 09:58 AM   #17
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Seriously! That would suck! He is NOT the super hero type. Damn! There has to be someone else.

I wanna see some shit like this going on! Daken and Wolverine vs Deadpool!
Old 05-06-2009, 10:28 AM   #18
ANVIL
Zilvia FREAK!

i heard matthew mcconaughey was going to play captain america
Old 05-06-2009, 10:39 AM   #19
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
I'd be ok with that actually.
Old 05-06-2009, 01:47 PM   #20
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

Quote:
The McConaughey rumor was dispelled by Marvel back in May of last year.

Besides, the first time Cap said "Well alright, alright." I'd have to plant a Machete in his crotch.
Old 05-06-2009, 02:02 PM   #21
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
Quote:
The McConaughey rumor was dispelled by Marvel back in May of last year.

Besides, the first time Cap said "Well alright, alright." I'd have to plant a Machete in his crotch.
dodge a bullet there...hmm captain america...christian Bale maybe...

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 02:08 PM   #22
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by DALAZ_68 View Post
dodge a bullet there...hmm captain america...christian Bale maybe...
I;m kinda sick of him playing everyone.

Jason Statham without the accent? Or is that just wrong?
Old 05-06-2009, 02:16 PM   #23
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
I;m kinda sick of him playing everyone.

Jason Statham without the accent? Or is that just wrong?
Yes that is very wrong.

Think Depp could do it if he buffed up?
Future240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 10:43 AM   #24
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
...Seth Rogen is too fat to play any type of superhero.

Not to mention I can't imagine him doing anything remotely serious...

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 11:24 AM   #25
corwin
Zilvia Member

corwin is an unknown quantity at this point
I can see him being in a sidekick role in a super hero movie, but can't picture him being the lead.
corwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 11:26 AM   #26
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
The only sad thing about deadpool is he was created by Rob Liefield... One of the most hated motherfuckers in comics due to his embezelment fraud case back when he was an owner and part ceo of image comics.

And then they let the motherfucker back on the team, LOL the horror. What's sad is I always thought he was such a good artist when I was a kid, until I grew up and started drawing myself, his anatomy was so off and horrible it's not even funny. And all of his characters looked the same in other universes.

Old 05-06-2009, 11:32 AM   #27
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

^
His hands were the worst.

Youngblood was the Image Comic to have though.
Old 05-06-2009, 12:40 PM   #28
Daniel.
Post Whore!

Daniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Daniel.
liefield makes me want to stab my motherfucking eyes out
Old 05-06-2009, 02:13 PM   #29
SochBAT
Post Whore!

they need someon blindly patriotic. seriously. if they don't, he loses what he stands for. remember, cap was 150% American.

I wonder if they'll even cover his thawing and re-emergence in modern america. Well, for the Avengers move, they have to.

Remember that movie with Brendan Fraiser, being in a bomb shelter for 30 years? Name the movie!
Old 05-06-2009, 02:15 PM   #30
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

"Blast from the Past"

Christopher Walken played his father.