Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Businesses

Businesses Review your dealings with commercial entities here. Remember: Fair and objective. Flaming, accusations, and complaints are not allowed. Zilvia is not a grievance forum.

Closed Thread

Old 02-05-2006, 12:50 PM   #1
WILDACEX187
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
WILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to WILDACEX187
darkstar developments

this thread is long past due but better late than never. im tired of getting the run around from this guy named eric dillon aka jdmdrift. alot of people were involved in this groupbuy http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.p...light=darkstar
from the day that the engines never came we have been lied to. its almost a year now and there are at least 3 of us that havent received our money yet. this guy has given us excuse after excuse and not just me but people on ziptied also http://www.ziptied.com/forum/viewtop...light=darkstar
communications with this guy has almost completly seized. im guessing hes run out of excuses to tell us so i had to resort to this. here are some of his emails that i have saved. his email is [email protected]

nov27
"ANTONY, you need to chill
your money was sent, i have been nothing but straight forward with you.
it was sent out last tuesday like i promised ever think that maybe its cause of the holiday?
i have put you first in refunds above everyone else so just chill out and let it come.
i havent been here to answer your e mails i appolgise i went out of town for thanks giving.
and yes i did post on ziptied today, its the only sight i can get onto while im at work.
i would think you would know by now that i dont try to avoid you.
Eric "

nov30
"antony, you should deffinatly have it by now, it was sent last tuesday, holliday or no it shouldnt take this long.
im going to call thje post office tomorrow and ask about the status of the money order,
i will let you know afterwards.
if you recieve it please let me know.
i appologise tht you have not recieved it yet,
Eric"

dec2
"Antony, i went to the post office today,
what i wanted to know from them is whether the MO had been cashed or not.
good news is that it hasnt,
nothing against you, but i sent it last tuesday and it seemed a little strange that you had not yet recieved it.
any way im not sure what to tell you really. i guess we see if it shows up either back here or there.
if not i guess its another 1700 bux outta my pocket.
either way you will get your money.
still waiting on the guys second check to clear.
so if worse comes to worse ill just have to pay again with that
but like i said man i am making you a first priority.
youve been very cool through all this your the last person in this groupbuy that i wanted to get screwed .
so with that said i WILL make sure you are paid and soon IF you dont recieve it soon.
thanks
Eric"

dec8
"ANTONY, i sent the money on the 15th, there is no BS i know you havent recieved it because i checked to see if it was cashed.
like i said man i will be glad to send it again but i cant do everything all at once. sending you 1700 and another kid 1700 kinda wiped me out. as soon as i get the other check cleared ill send it again as long as the last money order is still uncashed.
let this one clear and ill check back with you, if you sttill had not recieved it then ill send it AGAIN.
it has your name on it so the only one able to cash it is you.
Eric"

dec15
"seriously antony, come on.
im going to send it again probably within the next week.
ill do it by western union this time.
i cancelled the money order but i havent been credited for it yet.
when i do ill send it western union and ill take care of the fees.
but seriously man, im not the type to just play with people, this has all gone on long enough.
im just trying to get you last few guys paid off and move on.
i dont see why you didnt recieve it.
the other guy that i refunded the same day as you, got his within the first 3 days.
Eric"

dec24
"YEAH ANTONY THATS EXACTLY IT.
IM DONE TALKING TO YOU, ILL SEND IT AGAIN AS SOON AS THIS CHECK CLEARS AS I HAD STATED BEFORE.
BUT IM NOT GOING TO RESPOND TO YOUR CONSTANT BULLSHIT ACCUSATIONS.
I PUT YOU FIRST IN LINE IN REFUNDS,TRIED TO KEEP GOOD CONTACT WITH YOU TO MAKE SURE YOU KNEW I WASNT SCREWING YOU, AND ALL IVE GOTTEN IS ATTITUDE AND ACCUSATIONS.
I DONT KNOW WHY YOU DIDNT GET IT WHEN I SENT OUT THE SAME REFUND ON THE SAME DAY WITH THE SAME MONEY ORDERS TO SOMEONE IN UTAH AND THEY HAD IT WITHIN 3 DAYS.
ILL SEND IT AS SOON AS ITS AVAILABLE AGAIN.
THANKS
ERIC"

jan4 the last email that i have received regardless of the many times me trying to get in contact with him.
"dood im not going to screw you over, i would have replied to the one from yesterday but ive actually been in the hospital since new years night til last night, some drunk idiot friend of my neighbors shot me in the face with a pellet gun and it shattered my jaw bone,
ive been kinda in and out since yesterday because of the medicine.
i dont have any good info yet, so ill get back to you soon.
but trust me im not going to screw you."

sorry for the long post i just wanted to show u wat has been going on. if u were involved in the groupbuy please speak your voice. since im not a member of ziptied i can't post this up myself but i would like for them to see this as well. i just want my money back that i worked hard for. i make little money being a fulltime student and i got shyt to pay. eric give me my fukkin money!!!
Old 02-05-2006, 02:25 PM   #2
darkstardrifter
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
darkstardrifter is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
wow i had to come to the library for this? dood i had told you in private messages on other boards and what not that i dont have good internet access. i cant open my email account at work , there is a block that doesnt allow it.
ive tried to keep the best contact with you i can.
i sent it to you once, i have the MO receipt. and i never recieved a MO back in the mail. but i do know it was never cashed because i checked.
same thing i told you last week antony, im paying this out of pocket, i cant get a refund from the guy with the motors.
he wont respond to me,
that means i have to work for it,keep in mind im stiull paying off a loan that i had to take out for this container.
this takes time
Old 02-05-2006, 04:14 PM   #3
iwishiwas-all*
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (2)
iwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
bbb anyone?
also i believe "edgar" had some affiliation with these guys, so watch out for anything u buy from the modern speed labs dudes, it could just be another alias.
hope u get this resolved that sucks to wait this long
Old 02-05-2006, 04:33 PM   #4
NemeGuero
No more nissan.

Trader Rating: (10)
NemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to NemeGuero
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkstardrifter
wow i had to come to the library for this? dood i had told you in private messages on other boards and what not that i dont have good internet access. i cant open my email account at work , there is a block that doesnt allow it.
ive tried to keep the best contact with you i can.
i sent it to you once, i have the MO receipt. and i never recieved a MO back in the mail. but i do know it was never cashed because i checked.
same thing i told you last week antony, im paying this out of pocket, i cant get a refund from the guy with the motors.
he wont respond to me,
that means i have to work for it,keep in mind im stiull paying off a loan that i had to take out for this container.
this takes time
Don't reply in your own thread. Work it out with the original poster and get him to change his reply if things are handled properly.
Old 02-05-2006, 05:34 PM   #5
SymtuM

SymtuM is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to SymtuM Send a message via MSN to SymtuM
I'm the guy that made the post on ziptied about the groupbuy. I was offered to be paid back in installments, but nothing ever materialized from that. If anyone has actually been paid back, I would appreciate it if they would post. After going thru all the threads and posts about this whole thing, I have yet to read that anyone has been paid back.
Old 02-05-2006, 06:34 PM   #6
Edgar
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
Edgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Edgar
Quote:
Originally Posted by iwishiwas-all*
bbb anyone?
also i believe "edgar" had some affiliation with these guys, so watch out for anything u buy from the modern speed labs dudes, it could just be another alias.
hope u get this resolved that sucks to wait this long
Yes I did work for him and I am trying to help everyone out. Yes I came to Modern Speed Labs because this is my job here. We provide people with thier products they buy from us.
Check Our store www.swappednissan.com
I have no and I repeat NOTHING to do with Darkstar Developement. I am helping everyone get thier money back and from my understanding Eric will be paying back from what he stated on Ziptied.
Case Closed!
If anyone needs anything from me please PM me and I hope everything turns out ok.
Old 02-05-2006, 09:00 PM   #7
darkstardrifter
Leaky Injector

are you kidding? first off almost everyone has been paid back. symtum i dont even know who you are,
and edgar dont act like you had nothing to do with this, again i will state for everyone here,
edgar was as much a part of this as anyone, in fact most of you will know that he signed your reciepts.
with this being said, edgar jump[ed ship when we needed to make refunds leaving me to do it.
i have paid back a good amount of these leaving only a few of them left, antony WILL GET HIS REFUND. not because edgar wants to play the hero but becuase i never inteneded to rip anyone off, and i stand by that.
it is a slow process when you have to make $1300 to $1700 payments to 25 people and all out of your own pocket,
but im glad to say that its almost over. i have kept records and i have paid back $28,600 worth of refunds leaving only a few left.
thank you for reading and heres a little history into MSL if youd like.
one good slander deserves another
http://indycarz.com/viewtopic.php?t=...ern+speed+labs
http://indycarz.com/viewtopic.php?t=20873&highlight=msl

Last edited by darkstardrifter; 02-05-2006 at 09:43 PM..
Old 02-05-2006, 09:23 PM   #8
SymtuM

I'm Aaron Doughten, aka Ramen-san on ziptied.
Old 02-05-2006, 09:34 PM   #9
darkstardrifter
Leaky Injector

oh sorry aaron didnt realize who you were, not trying to be a dick to you.
Old 02-05-2006, 10:23 PM   #10
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
How about we keep the arguing out of the public and commit the pissing contest to PM/IM.

... and I will not say "please" because I don't have to

And I write too!
Old 02-05-2006, 10:46 PM   #11
obsolete
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
obsolete is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgar
Check Our store www.swappednissan.com
they are selling their engines for $1300. the price of the group buy.

I got basically the same e-mails wildace got. i received $600 on 12/18 and he said he'll send the rest the next week. Until now i haven't heard from him in 2 months.
Old 02-05-2006, 11:00 PM   #12
WILDACEX187
Post Whore!

WILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond repute
as far as im concerned there are 2 unpaid and one of us has apparantly received 600 bux from u on 12/18, nowhere near the date that u supposively sent me a MO for my money. u say u have limited internet access yet u post in other forums everyday (i've checked). the only reason i dont post MY side on ziptied is cuz im not a member since i didnt have enough seat time. i've been waiting and waiting eric. how do u send somebody 600 bux but the other 2 get nothing? how is it that u send MO to everyone and then give everyone the same "it got lost in the mail" story? then u cancel the MO and dont get the money refunded to resend another way? wtf is that? as far as edgar is concerned he's not out to get u, he's trying to help us. he pmed me saying that he was under the impression that everybody was paid since u told him so and told me to post it up. so i did on every car forum u frequent and asked him to post on ziptied on my behalf (shouldve asked aaron instead). your darkstar name is already fukked so payin us off after a year isnt going to make a difference. most of the people that u paid back were during the months of when the container got "delayed" but have not paid off anything after august when the container eventually was never in transit or ever existed. i asked u for my money in september and have posted all of our emails that i still had saved. im not out here to slander or watever i just want my hard earned money back and nothing more.

p.s. in response to your email i have been cool for WAYY too long. u say u put me first but u probably said the same shyt to everybody so wateva just get me my money

feb 5 06
"i replied to your posts, except for indy carz i cant get on there from the library.
thanks for being so cool about this.
ill be sure to put you first again "

p.s.s. hey phlip sorry if im not following forum rules somewhere but im not arguing or anything just stating the facts as i know them. if u want me to change anything let me know. thanx
Old 02-05-2006, 11:47 PM   #13
darkstardrifter
Leaky Injector

well your speculation is all pretty slanted antony, and yes i do have limited internet,
i can get on certain forums from work, other are blocked,
anything with a pop email account will not work, anything that has any sort of pop up windows does not work, so everytime i get a PM and a seperate window is opened i become locked from that site.

antony again you will get your money,
sol you will get your other half, AS I HAVE SAID, I AM PAYING OUT OF POCKET, IF SOMEONE HAS A WAY TO MAKE MONEY APPEAR PLEASE LET ME IN ON IT, other wise you will have to wait til i get it.

and i never gave anyone excuse of being lost in the mail, in fact i have only paid 3 or so people with MO you were the only one that didnt recieve it.
sol was by western union, others by paypal,
a few in cash even.
im really tired of internet arguing, ive tried to stay in contact with you antony so you will get it when everyone else does,
good day
Old 02-05-2006, 11:53 PM   #14
WILDACEX187
Post Whore!

u gave me excuses of the MO being lost in the mail. i still have the email in my account. u said the same thing to sol because we spoke on the phone. there is no speculation, all i have presented are the facts as i see them. i even provided emails and links to the entire groupbuy. i have been in contact with the other 2 people that havent gotten the money also. there is no way to make money appear but i think since late august/september to have only paid 600 bux is not right.
Old 02-06-2006, 04:53 AM   #15
darkstardrifter
Leaky Injector

600 plus 28k antony, in less then a year is pretty good.
seriously your villanizing is rediculous, if i wanted to take your cash and run dont you think i could have done this without keeping in any sort of contact?
seriously your actually lucky that im an honest person. there are alot of scam artist out there that would have taken the opportunity to make off with 30k.
i didnt. i went into almost double the debt making sure that you guys got your money back.
and you and sol are different scenarios, i sent him a MO for 600 bux, which we agreed upon.
it was returned within 3-4 days stating there was no such address, then i western unioned it. this took all of maybe 5 days in total. and again we agreed that i could give him 600 now 700 later, i was trying to be fair and pay off everyone atleast a little, except for mr vargus who was sent his total 1700 whos MO strangely dissapeared.
i dont like being called a liar, ive done ALOT to try to get this done with, and did it on my own.
lets see you try to pay back 1300-1700 in refunds out of pocket to 22+ people in less then a year, then you can start pointing fingers.
keep in mind your buddy edgar has done nothing to remedy this situation,
Old 02-06-2006, 07:55 AM   #16
Edgar
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
Edgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Edgar
Sorry Eric but why should I have anything to pay back? All the money went into your acccount since you are the "business" owner.
You have put money into your silvia bought yourself a SR20DET,Aerokit,Wheels, I always wondered where you got the money. SO please stop saying that its my fault that you cant pay these guys back and you have been avoiding them. I would have not told these guys where to find you if I didnt think you were doing bad business.
Stop trying to blame stuff on me. Darkstar Developents does not have a store front like Eric said.
If you guys could look bad at the original thread you can see how everything rolled. He was in charge of wireing the money and getting the engines from a company named Japan Direct ran by Richard Crisp which was always hard to get ahold of for I dont know what reason. Now I dont know if Eric ever sent the money or he said he did but now im sure he will pay you back now that he has been called out and he is actually posting again.
The business is ran out of his apartment in Indianapolis Downtown where he does have the internet and is not limited unless you call him out tho you see how people speak. I am helping you guys to get your money back by getting in contact with Eric because yes I did WORK as a employee for Eric by selling but I moved to Modern Speed Labs where I get paid more, stuff actually gets done and is a professional business. If anyone has any problems or will need me for legal purposes to getting thier money back please PM me and I will help you as much as I can.
If anyone wants the contact info for the "importer" please PM me ill be more then happy to help you.
Old 02-06-2006, 10:46 AM   #17
WILDACEX187
Post Whore!

yes im pointing the finger at u because u have my money. u said it disapeared fine. u cancelled the MO fine. why didnt u resend the money? once a MO is cancelled the money is returned but i think u have to pay a small fee. u sent it out a week before thanksgiving. still no money though.
Old 02-06-2006, 02:24 PM   #18
SymtuM

Well now we all seem to be in good contact. All pissing matches aside, I dont care where the money comes from, I would just like to see something come back. Eric sent me an email saying he was getting some money back from the shipper. So I'm hoping we see some money back here in the coming weeks.
Old 02-07-2006, 02:13 PM   #19
obsolete
Zilvia Addict

hahaha...that's another excuse to buy some time. why the hell are you not taking care of your customers first BEFORE you buy all that shit for your car? i tried to understand your situation and waited for you to make the money. but now i'm just pissed that you buying shit w/ OUR money. you car parts can wait.
Old 02-07-2006, 03:36 PM   #20
WILDACEX187
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by obsolete
hahaha...that's another excuse to buy some time. why the hell are you not taking care of your customers first BEFORE you buy all that shit for your car? i tried to understand your situation and waited for you to make the money. but now i'm just pissed that you buying shit w/ OUR money. you car parts can wait.

exactly. we've been more than patient and waited
Old 02-09-2006, 12:24 PM   #21
killjoy
Zilvia Member

killjoy is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to killjoy
Hey C'mon, it has only been like a year and a half, give the guy a break...LOL.
Old 02-09-2006, 12:43 PM   #22
WILDACEX187
Post Whore!

i feel like such a fool for going with this guy. i just hope he speaks the truth and pays us 3 guys back.
Old 03-23-2006, 12:04 AM   #23
Siege_a

Siege_a is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Siege_a Send a message via Yahoo to Siege_a
Digging up old posts i know, but i am still trying to get my money back too. almost a year later. anyone that can help please PM me
Old 03-23-2006, 12:57 AM   #24
WILDACEX187
Post Whore!

yea this guy has only replied to 1 of my many emails (i email him everyweek). eric just get us our money instead of hooking up your car
Old 03-28-2006, 11:10 AM   #25
NakayamaKiyoshi
Leaky Injector

NakayamaKiyoshi is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey guys
I am the 3rd guy waiting for his refund. Sorry i have been out of this thread so much. A lot has happen since the group buy went under. I was never refunded a single dollar yet and he hasnt repllied to any of my recent emails in over a month.
Old 03-28-2006, 12:00 PM   #26
WILDACEX187
Post Whore!

over a month? try ever since i started this thread. that guy is a cock and should be banned and beaten.
Old 03-28-2006, 10:56 PM   #27
obsolete
Zilvia Addict

has anyone been paid back yet? i know of 4 ppl now including me that still needs to get paid. sorry mods, but this is the only time he comes out of hiding. can you buy parts for your car when you are 60k in debt? or pay ppl to install parts on your car?
Old 03-28-2006, 11:23 PM   #28
HootAuto
Zilvia.net Advertiser

HootAuto is an unknown quantity at this point
You guys should just let him pay you in pubes.....sometimes I give refunds in pubes....J/K!!!!

Yea.....this situation sucks!!! Good luck to everyone...

Check out my Group Buys and Specials!
http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=103985
http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=103935
Old 03-29-2006, 10:09 PM   #29
NakayamaKiyoshi
Leaky Injector

NakayamaKiyoshi is an unknown quantity at this point
anyone know Erics mailing address?
I'm having my attorney mail him a letter.

PM me
Old 03-30-2006, 06:08 AM   #30
RedDragonVR4

RedDragonVR4 is an unknown quantity at this point
Slander my ass. You deserve every bit and then some. "Darkstar Developments" has had my stepbrother's car for ohhh, about 2 years now? They were supposed to do an SR20 swap on it. What's been holding them up for months now is supposedly that the intercooler piping doesn't fit. I guess it takes THAT long to fab up a piece of pipe. My bro doesn't even know where his car is, as communication has completely ceased. You guys should consider quitting life.
Closed Thread