Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Stolen Goods

Stolen Goods Report stolen cars, parts, girlfriends, etc.

Old 06-08-2009, 10:03 PM   #31
singlecamslam
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
singlecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
^ dude its been the new honda for a while. i want to start a thread of all the stupid shit that has been stolen by stupid thieves. I had shoes and a shirt stolen from my porch, and i seen the asshole run for his life.
Old 06-08-2009, 10:45 PM   #32
madd ocx
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
madd ocx is not welcome here anymoremadd ocx is not welcome here anymoremadd ocx is not welcome here anymoremadd ocx is not welcome here anymoremadd ocx is not welcome here anymoremadd ocx is not welcome here anymoremadd ocx is not welcome here anymoremadd ocx is not welcome here anymoremadd ocx is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
did you have a lock for the quick release? cause if you did i'm sure thats why you still have a car, and those bums took the wheel probably off spite.. it's good to see that you still have the car and that you replace the stolen items in no time.
madd ocx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 11:05 PM   #33
xtreme_s14
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
xtreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to xtreme_s14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Om1kron View Post
LOL HILARIOUS!!! Dude security guards probably let the thieves in cause they're friends with them.
There's been a lot of complaints about those security guards. I work at Kaiser too (prefer not to disclose which one) and so many cars have been stolen or broken into. They're really sketchy! I tried to chop it up with them and get cool about parking in designated carpool lots, but then they started asking about every little detail about my car. Luckily, I do have a "fail-safe" if my car ever gets stolen. *knock on wood*
Old 06-08-2009, 11:34 PM   #34
I LUV MY S13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
I LUV MY S13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
damn that area isnt that bad either

-Jorge
I LUV MY S13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 11:48 PM   #35
S-Nation S13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (92)
S-Nation S13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownS-Nation S13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownS-Nation S13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownS-Nation S13 is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 92 reviews
WOW!!!! fuck those fools i get all worried when i leave my car out in ANY parkinglot hearin this just makes it worst !!! goodluck finding you parts and i hope you beat there ass for stealing yo trunk
S-Nation S13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 01:55 AM   #36
drift_limo
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
drift_limo is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to drift_limo
singleslamcam: oh i know its been like that for a while ... but damm its gettin bad ...

just sucks people can have nice things
Old 06-09-2009, 02:17 AM   #37
Felipe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Felipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
uhhh... (hides my wheel) damm now i cant sell that cf trunk on here...

fucked up shit...
Late Night Crew #1
Felipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 02:31 AM   #38
sb253
Zilvia Member

sb253 has much to be proud ofsb253 has much to be proud ofsb253 has much to be proud ofsb253 has much to be proud ofsb253 has much to be proud ofsb253 has much to be proud ofsb253 has much to be proud ofsb253 has much to be proud ofsb253 has much to be proud ofsb253 has much to be proud ofsb253 has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to sb253
Quote:
Originally Posted by DDDsquad_s13panda View Post
do they not have cameras?
x 1,000,000

KP is a good sized company. Id think they would have cameras in the garages
sb253 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 03:50 AM   #39
revat619
Retired General

Trader Rating: (7)
revat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
another addition to the stupid long list of reasons why i hate kaiser............
Instagram: @rjsladerade
revat619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 09:47 AM   #40
zylvia213
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (36)
zylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 36 reviews
Send a message via AIM to zylvia213
Yea i just dont get how kaiser having that big of a name has very poor security. Not only for the employees but especially for the members. Imagine a really sick patient goes for a doctors visit and was told he has cancer or something really serious.... comes out of his doctors visit and is walking towards his car and bam! car iys gone or broken into to the point he cant drive it... that would be some fucked up shit yo. Out of all the years ive worked there it has been a big problem with people getting their cars fucked with or jacked. I guess it has to happen to these people that are in charge of the security system in order for them to actually do something about it.
zylvia213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 04:38 PM   #41
drift_limo
Zilvia Junkie

drift_limo is a well-known jackass
Send a message via AIM to drift_limo
^^^^ god must not like you if that was to happend, i think i would jsut die .... fml right?
Old 06-11-2009, 12:09 AM   #42
carnagexxxx
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (-1)
carnagexxxx is a splendid one to beholdcarnagexxxx is a splendid one to beholdcarnagexxxx is a splendid one to beholdcarnagexxxx is a splendid one to beholdcarnagexxxx is a splendid one to beholdcarnagexxxx is a splendid one to beholdcarnagexxxx is a splendid one to beholdcarnagexxxx is a splendid one to beholdcarnagexxxx is a splendid one to beholdcarnagexxxx is a splendid one to beholdcarnagexxxx is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: -1 reviews
I'm an insurance agent and I recommend to ANY of my clients to take a really low deductible for comprehensive deductible (typically caovers fire, THEFT, VANDALISM, ANIMAL HITS, rocks hitting your windshield). Typically a really low deductible compared to a higher one is only a matter of a buck or two a month (unless you have a shit record for claims or something). Also to note: your personal property (cd's, clothes, cell, laptop, whatever...is covered by your home owners [or for those who rent, renters policies] policy NOT AUTO.

O.P.:
Make sure you get a police report and call your insurance man.

Ef the fuxing bastards that ripped you off...with pine cones...in hell...by Adolph Hitler!!!
carnagexxxx is offline   Reply With Quote