Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Stolen Goods

Stolen Goods Report stolen cars, parts, girlfriends, etc.

Old 02-06-2009, 08:12 PM   #1
Xandy Boosts
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
Xandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Xandy Boosts
Stolen Ruckus Long Beach back on 12/18

Hmm I didn't know about this section, I posted in regionals before but maybe this might help still?

Stolen back on 12/18

it may still be red, or the pricks may have spraypainted it now

it's obnoxiously loud, so it's kind of hard to miss

562-606-8462 call me if something even looks similar to this and you happen to spot it

I know alot of the LB guys and can distinguish between their rucks and mine
Xandy Boosts is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-06-2009, 10:09 PM   #2
soreballz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to soreballz
Damn, still not back... That sucks. Good luck!
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
soreballz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 12:42 AM   #3
iROYAL
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
iROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
bump for you bro, you got 2 eyes out here in Carson
iROYAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 01:27 PM   #4
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
wow never seen one of those b4.. and its street legal!
HyperTek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 10:09 PM   #5
S13Boosts
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (12)
S13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
damn still gone.....
S13Boosts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 09:54 PM   #6
DreEzed
Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

Trader Rating: (15)
DreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
I actually saw something like this today out in West LA. Around Sawtelle and Olympic. Had extended frame and was pretty loud.
DreEzed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 01:19 PM   #7
Xandy Boosts
Zilvia FREAK!

Xandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfection
Probably one of the guys I know riding around for Super Sunday yesterday. I think my uncle saw a shady lookin ruckus yesterday in Long Beach

Any info towards recovery, reward $100
Old 03-03-2009, 10:09 PM   #8
handinpants
FreshColdBeer.com

Trader Rating: (48)
handinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Send a message via AIM to handinpants
there's a shady one parked on overland ave all the time, just sitting there...

handinpants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 09:08 PM   #9
Xandy Boosts
Zilvia FREAK!

after a grueling 7 months, it's finally recovered

just after I finish building my new one that I replaced her with, I get my old baby back to wrench on again

here's how she sits after a day of cleaning and wrenching
Old 08-01-2009, 09:22 PM   #10
SochBAT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
SochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SochBAT
story on how it was recovered, etc.
SochBAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 03:04 AM   #11
kornaz
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
kornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to kornaz Send a message via Yahoo to kornaz
Looks like people would just steal about anything. 12 Gauge should leave a nice mark for the low-lifes. If not - 9mm will do the rest.
The best engine in the world is the vagina, it takes any size piston, its self lubricating, starts with 1 finger, and every 4 weeks does its own oil change. It's just a pity the management system is so fucking temperamental.
kornaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 11:58 PM   #12
Xandy Boosts
Zilvia FREAK!

stolen in long beach/signal hill

caught the moron riding it in the city of compton

pulled over for no plates back on 5/30
guy had no registration (obviously), no plates, no license, no insurance, and vin #'s painted over and tried to scratch off

guy gets arrested and bike gets impounded

takes them 2 months to remove paint off to identify vin, they finally call me on 7/31 to tell me its recovered

i owed impound lot $1130, but they were willing to work with me and I'd only have to pay half, $565

i'm gonna sue the guy, hopefully he has money to pay me

i googled homeboys name, I found 1 result

he was on a list for Compton High School graduating class of 2009
Old 08-03-2009, 01:09 AM   #13
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Fuck yeah sue that dumbass.

Was anything missing?

I can tell the muffler is missing, but I really don't know enough about these things to really dissect it all.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 01:23 AM   #14
Xandy Boosts
Zilvia FREAK!

yeah just my exhaust and fender

but fucker destroyed my gas cap and other cosmetic shit that's gonna need work on
Old 08-03-2009, 01:24 AM   #15
soreballz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to soreballz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xandy Boosts View Post
i'm gonna sue the guy, hopefully he has money to pay me

i googled homeboys name, I found 1 result

Come on, now... You really think an 18 year old theif from Compton is gonna have money, or even that you could sucessfully sue him?

Glad you finally got it back. Too bad about the impound fees, though. Your insurance should cover them.
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
soreballz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 12:38 PM   #16
S13Boosts
Premium Member

S13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by soreballz View Post
Come on, now... You really think an 18 year old theif from Compton is gonna have money, or even that you could sucessfully sue him?

Glad you finally got it back. Too bad about the impound fees, though. Your insurance should cover them.

haha i got that covered whats his name?
Old 08-03-2009, 04:10 PM   #17
Xandy Boosts
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by soreballz View Post

if he under 18, his momma gotta pay
Old 08-03-2009, 04:15 PM   #18
zenki.life
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (27)
zenki.life is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to zenki.life
Quote:
if he under 18, his momma gotta pay
very true. but he will be responsible

Quote:
Originally Posted by super240s14 View Post
man you all are ass holes...... and that is rude to talk like that on zilvia im reporting all you...... ZILVIA ADMINISTRATION PLEASE BANNED ALL THREE OF THESE DUDES
^^another person learns the perils of "stupid posting" on zilvia, too bad none will care.
zenki.life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 04:42 PM   #19
S13Boosts
Premium Member

well find a way to TAX him pwahaha hahhaha
Old 08-04-2009, 11:42 AM   #20
touringlow

Trader Rating: (0)
touringlow is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
wow, kids graduate from Compton High?

congrats on gettin your bike back btw
touringlow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 05:29 PM   #21
kornaz
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
kornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to kornaz Send a message via Yahoo to kornaz
Haha. Get his ass dude. Make him change his name to Ben Dover.
The best engine in the world is the vagina, it takes any size piston, its self lubricating, starts with 1 finger, and every 4 weeks does its own oil change. It's just a pity the management system is so fucking temperamental.
kornaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 01:44 AM   #22
PhilipJdm
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
PhilipJdm is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
hahaha rofl on kornaz post!
i would beat him up if i saw him on the streets run him over with the ruckus hehe, im not trying to be all tough on internet or anything just a suggestion haha. and grats! you got 2 now one thats holds a story and one that idk lol
PhilipJdm is offline   Reply With Quote