Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 11-24-2006, 08:19 PM   #1
smelly240
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
smelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
so busted...
Sponsored Links
Old 11-24-2006, 08:49 PM   #2
punxva
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (31)
punxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Send a message via AIM to punxva
hahahaahahahahahah classic shit there bro
not sure if you realize this

but when you knockup that skanky drunk sea donkey, you're gonna have to listen to her shit for the rest of your life

age 33 and you dont know your ass from your elbow

Old 11-25-2006, 12:23 AM   #3
P4rD0nM3
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
P4rD0nM3 is a glorious beacon of lightP4rD0nM3 is a glorious beacon of lightP4rD0nM3 is a glorious beacon of lightP4rD0nM3 is a glorious beacon of lightP4rD0nM3 is a glorious beacon of lightP4rD0nM3 is a glorious beacon of lightP4rD0nM3 is a glorious beacon of lightP4rD0nM3 is a glorious beacon of lightP4rD0nM3 is a glorious beacon of lightP4rD0nM3 is a glorious beacon of lightP4rD0nM3 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Just post a whole picture and park in an even road. Thanks.

Was that picture taken just to show off how low the car is?
Old 11-25-2006, 08:15 PM   #4
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

SimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfection
^---- ?????

Quote:
Originally Posted by P4rD0nM3

It has a nice background....maybe he took it because of that...but then again there is a picture thread he could have posted it in.
Old 11-26-2006, 04:50 PM   #5
CKAMC
Post Whore!

CKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by P4rD0nM3

The owner (clear) wanted some pics... the photographer (not on this forum) wanted another chance to get some practice and to be evaluated by the local photo ninja's

the photographer has improved a lot since his first ones. the owner (yo bro what up) continues to keep the car clean even tho I have no idea where the hell they pulled the fuse they braught be to a long while back (hahahaha)

arizona desert = grassy florida ... great for ...ohh cant remember the term... premies (especially barry) can fill-in the term I am looking for
Old 11-26-2006, 05:57 PM   #6
KiDyNomiTe
Post Whore!

KiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to KiDyNomiTe
Too many broken exhaust hangers leads me to buy a Buddy Club Spec II. Dirt cheap, awesome clearance, only one gasket, but insanely loud.

Old 11-25-2006, 07:59 AM   #7
mr_240sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
mr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to mr_240sx Send a message via MSN to mr_240sx
^ yeah only posers do that! cause they can never be as low as the rest of us!
Old 11-25-2006, 06:48 PM   #8
Irukandji
Post Whore!

Irukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Irukandji
hahahah oh god.... silly kids
Old 11-25-2006, 07:32 PM   #9
With~Dream_S13

With~Dream_S13 is an unknown quantity at this point
ummm... i couldent go any lower....
Old 11-25-2006, 11:02 PM   #10
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ayuaddict
this is the "how low can you go" thread correct?

wouldnt it be better if everybody took pictures exclusively to demonstrate ("show off") how low their car is?
Old 11-26-2006, 12:17 PM   #11
DRFT180
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
DRFT180 has much to be proud ofDRFT180 has much to be proud ofDRFT180 has much to be proud ofDRFT180 has much to be proud ofDRFT180 has much to be proud ofDRFT180 has much to be proud ofDRFT180 has much to be proud ofDRFT180 has much to be proud ofDRFT180 has much to be proud ofDRFT180 has much to be proud ofDRFT180 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 7 reviews

Old 11-26-2006, 04:31 PM   #12
Johny5
Post Whore!

Johny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Johny5
clearalbino that is a clean car, i like it!
Old 11-26-2006, 06:01 PM   #13
Ninjabread
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Ninjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Ninjabread Send a message via MSN to Ninjabread
I take it you dont daily drive the car? if you do... power to you man, i find my car with leaking exhaust, drilled cat and no sound deadning to be pretty damn loud, but a spec 2 is just insane.
Old 11-26-2006, 06:28 PM   #14
KiDyNomiTe
Post Whore!

KiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt89
I take it you dont daily drive the car? if you do... power to you man, i find my car with leaking exhaust, drilled cat and no sound deadning to be pretty damn loud, but a spec 2 is just insane.
I have another car but I find myself driving my 240 probably half the time if not more. I just want to get used to it before I have to drive 2-4 hours for events.
Old 11-26-2006, 06:10 PM   #15
McRussellPants
Nissanaholic!

McRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond repute
I chopped off the end of my toe link bolt and ground down the cup aluminum subframe bushing a few nights ago.

Thats the suspension bound on everything, camber link on the shock tower, toe link on the subframe, ect. but its all the usable travel I'll ever need at the ride height I want.
Old 11-26-2006, 06:27 PM   #16
Full-Lock
Nissanaholic!

Full-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Full-Lock
hey KiDyNomiTe, any more pics of that exhaust? Im thinkin of pickin one up

haha, got a soundclip yet?
Old 11-27-2006, 12:28 PM   #17
KiDyNomiTe
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TOPSECRT88
hey KiDyNomiTe, any more pics of that exhaust? Im thinkin of pickin one up

haha, got a soundclip yet?
No sound clip of my car, but here is my friends car with same exhaust, except he has an external wastegate, cams and different turbo so it sounds a little different, but you get the point

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...34999442&hl=en
Old 11-26-2006, 08:00 PM   #18
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
usdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to usdm180sx Send a message via Yahoo to usdm180sx
I could go lower, but it doesn't make sense. Meh, here's mine:

Old 11-26-2006, 08:11 PM   #19
Ricks15
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
Ricks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Low and clean
Old 11-26-2006, 08:24 PM   #20
PaddingtonBear
Leaky Injector

PaddingtonBear can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricks15
Low and clean
exactly. not overly excessive 23,333mm widebody fenders, gaudy aero/paint, 18x15 inch wheels with a 12 inch lip, just straight oem goodness. flawless body. flawless interior. flawless flushness.

Old 11-26-2006, 09:58 PM   #21
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaddingtonBear
exactly. not overly excessive 23,333mm widebody fenders, gaudy aero/paint, 18x15 inch wheels with a 12 inch lip, just straight oem goodness. flawless body. flawless interior. flawless flushness.

Whats the spec on those rims and tire setup.

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
Old 11-28-2006, 07:48 AM   #22
axiomatik
Post Whore!

axiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by usdmsilvia
I could go lower, but it doesn't make sense. Meh, here's mine:

Most of the apparent rake is due to the camera being tilted. It is pretty close to even as it sits.
Old 11-26-2006, 08:10 PM   #23
staygold24
Zilvia Addict

staygold24 will become famous soon enoughstaygold24 will become famous soon enoughstaygold24 will become famous soon enoughstaygold24 will become famous soon enough
^^^ my favorite zenki ever.

cleanest shit in the world. your cardomains bookmarked on my comp.
Old 11-26-2006, 09:48 PM   #24
Team Rootbeer
Zilvia Addict

Team Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Team Rootbeer
looks nice, and clean.

heres my take on it.
theres two styles- the clean cut, popular, homely looking girl you would take home to mom and dad for the holidays. (usdmsilvias car)
and, the crazy wild bitch that drinks you and everyone else under the table, with the perfect ass and tits, that you met at the club and were LUCKY enough to end up in the sack with, drunk as 10 indians. (PG + Viceroy and some others)

so, pick one.

usdm- clean car man. love it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotrodv
90% of the cars posted here are stock or with original rims painted black
I'm not an asshole but is the true..
Old 11-26-2006, 10:35 PM   #25
Kaizen.
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
Kaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Looks kinda like mine but kouki and diff rims

Old 11-26-2006, 10:43 PM   #26
articdragon192
Post Whore!

articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
And it's posted! Fucking hot Norm.
Old 11-26-2006, 11:17 PM   #27
Wykydtron
Zilvia Addict

Wykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really nice

Old 11-27-2006, 01:27 AM   #28
sideview_180sx
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
sideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sideview_180sx Send a message via Yahoo to sideview_180sx
I hear everyone ranting and ravingi about some zenki, then i realize who it is. remember the diagram we made for you about how you snatch up that college chick after 3rd gear around that corner.

formerly sideviewcivic
Save a Horse. Drift This Cowboy.
AirBag Club Member #0014
Old 11-27-2006, 04:10 AM   #29
Koopa Troopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
Koopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Koopa Troopa
My old RHS13. The frame rails were 2" above the ground and those front wheels are a 14x6 +15

My current 180's ride height is perfect but I might lower it a tiny bit..

Buy my Stillway shifter!

Old 11-27-2006, 06:01 AM   #30
drift into a curb
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
drift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
usdmsilvia, lower the rear another 1". The car looks like it's leaning with too much rake.