Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 11-18-2010, 04:32 PM   #721
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Those Kevin Butler PS3 ads are funny as hell! Thanks for the post, I haven't seen that one on TV yet.
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-18-2010, 05:40 PM   #722
ViciousCesar!
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (8)
ViciousCesar! is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
my brother is getting GT5 for me as a christmas gift. i hope he gives it to me early =)

Last edited by ViciousCesar!; 11-18-2010 at 07:03 PM..
ViciousCesar! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 05:46 PM   #723
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
SimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
lol that commercial is too funny
Old 11-18-2010, 06:49 PM   #724
lawrenceyang
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
lawrenceyang is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
called the local gamestop and asked if they were having a midnight release and said they dont know yet since its the same week as black friday sales...

tears of joy run down my face

Last edited by lawrenceyang; 11-19-2010 at 02:31 AM..
lawrenceyang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 12:32 AM   #725
KiLLeR2001
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (46)
KiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 46 reviews
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvrSPJxuck4
Old 11-20-2010, 01:52 AM   #726
LoneStarSilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
LoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Mmmmmmmmmmm. I can't waaaaaaaaaait. I even want to do the license tests!
Old 11-20-2010, 04:52 AM   #727
Z_Spool
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
Z_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
FWIW: TaxiGamer on Justin.tv
Z_Spool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 10:58 AM   #728
yokotas13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
yokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to yokotas13 Send a message via MSN to yokotas13 Send a message via Yahoo to yokotas13
got me a g27 today. works lik ea champ
yokotas13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 01:06 PM   #729
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
i need to upgrade my dfgt pro.

i have the ps eye. i heard the cockpit look around is annoying but, maybe they weren't used to it.
BOROSUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 08:46 PM   #730
LoneStarSilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

LoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z_Spool View Post

Don't get why those cheese eating surrender monkey's got the game before we all did.
Old 11-21-2010, 04:50 PM   #731
NickyD0403
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
NickyD0403 is a jewel in the roughNickyD0403 is a jewel in the roughNickyD0403 is a jewel in the roughNickyD0403 is a jewel in the roughNickyD0403 is a jewel in the roughNickyD0403 is a jewel in the roughNickyD0403 is a jewel in the roughNickyD0403 is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneStarSilvia View Post
Mmmmmmmmmmm. I can't waaaaaaaaaait. I even want to do the license tests!
Speaking of license tests, I got to play for a few hours the other day, they are a lot of fun.

YouTube - Gt5 brake test

And used one of my favorite cars too.

Can't wait to pick it up on the 24th!
NickyD0403 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 05:16 PM   #732
j6250
Zilvia Junkie

j6250 is making a name for him/her selfj6250 is making a name for him/her selfj6250 is making a name for him/her self
^^You suck and/are lucky at the same time. I'm with lonestar, I used to hate the license tests but I just can't wait to play the game.
Old 11-21-2010, 07:16 PM   #733
anton1o
Zilvia Junkie

anton1o is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to anton1o
Quote:
Originally Posted by dat411kid View Post
Some of you guys should read a bit more before Just no s14...
Not happy at all

anton1o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 12:39 AM   #734
SBCsx
Zilvia Member

SBCsx has a spectacular aura aboutSBCsx has a spectacular aura aboutSBCsx has a spectacular aura aboutSBCsx has a spectacular aura aboutSBCsx has a spectacular aura aboutSBCsx has a spectacular aura about
what are you guys talking about there is an S14 in the game
Old 11-22-2010, 03:50 AM   #735
lawrenceyang
Zilvia FREAK!

you guys need to read dat411kid's post, he was saying that theres no premium model of the s14 which means that you cant change the wheels on the s14 but you can on the premium models of the s13 and s15
Old 11-22-2010, 04:33 AM   #736
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

SimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrenceyang View Post
you guys need to read dat411kid's post, he was saying that theres no premium model of the s14 which means that you cant change the wheels on the s14 but you can on the premium models of the s13 and s15

That's odd. I guess the S14 is the least liked S-chassis :/
Old 11-22-2010, 04:38 AM   #737
infiniti_lineup
BANNED

infiniti_lineup is an unknown quantity at this point
In case you nerds didn't know already:

Nissan/Infiniti News Room
infiniti_lineup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 08:36 AM   #738
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
God I can't wait for this!!! My friend is the manager at my local EB Games and he will let me know when they arrive...
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 10:01 AM   #739
NickyD0403
Zilvia Member

NickyD0403 is a jewel in the roughNickyD0403 is a jewel in the roughNickyD0403 is a jewel in the roughNickyD0403 is a jewel in the roughNickyD0403 is a jewel in the roughNickyD0403 is a jewel in the roughNickyD0403 is a jewel in the roughNickyD0403 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by tricky_ab View Post
God I can't wait for this!!! My friend is the manager at my local EB Games and he will let me know when they arrive...
They should already have them, we've had ours since last Wednesday
NickyD0403 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 07:06 AM   #740
simmode1
Post Whore!

simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
My anticipation has reached a frenzied state and is at fever pitch now.

Highly modded Premium Z32 on the Wangan...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXxkq6oiATM&feature

Makes me want one in real life now... Pentroof Z32 anyone?
simmode1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 07:41 AM   #741
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
IGN has a bunch of video's up as well. I don't get what is up with the damage. Is there damage is there not? I honestly don't care if there isn't damage. It's not going to ruin the game for me if there rest is there.
Old 11-23-2010, 10:03 AM   #742
thompson13

thompson13 is an unknown quantity at this point
So I just called my local gamestop, and they said its been pushed back again! I don't know how true this is. Can anyone else confirm or deny this?
thompson13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 11:39 AM   #743
simmode1
Post Whore!

simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
Lies! According to Gran-Turismo.com, the date is still on. I mean, the discs are already stamped. Ppl in other countries around the world already have it. A worker at EB Games confirmed they've had them at his store for a week 4 posts up... Logistically speaking, how the hell would Digital Polyphony delay the game again just 1 day before it's release?
simmode1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 11:50 AM   #744
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by simmode1 View Post
Lies! According to Gran-Turismo.com, the date is still on. I mean, the discs are already stamped. Ppl in other countries around the world already have it. A worker at EB Games confirmed they've had them at his store for a week 4 posts up... Logistically speaking, how the hell would Digital Polyphony delay the game again just 1 day before it's release?
Pretty much. The game is done. it's printed. It's at stores waiting for it's midnight release. Done deal.
Old 11-23-2010, 12:01 PM   #745
HyperTek
Post Whore!

HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
i just preordered on amazon a few minutes ago for tomrrow shipping. I think thats the cheapest place to get it with 1 preorder bonus. Besides newegg but no preorder bonus.

Amazon - $59 w/free release date shipping and free $10 credit for another game.

I preordered Final Fantasy XIII that way and got it on release day .

I wonder if that Z32 is supposed to have weight reduction mods done to it.. no biggy if it still has stock interior its just a game lol
Old 11-23-2010, 04:00 PM   #746
lawrenceyang
Zilvia FREAK!

YouTube - Gran Turismo 5 Alternate Title Sequence Deadmau5 Strobe

i dunno if its just if i like the song or if its really better this way
Old 11-23-2010, 04:15 PM   #747
FRpilot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
FRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
i was thinking... it would be a major kick in the nuts when we play this game tomorrow and this game is full of bugs and sucks after 5 years of development.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
remember, people on this forum are STUPID. use your common sense.
FRpilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 04:17 PM   #748
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRpilot View Post
i was thinking... it would be a major kick in the nuts when we play this game tomorrow and this game is full of bugs and sucks after 5 years of development.
It would. But I have faith.
Old 11-23-2010, 04:19 PM   #749
lawrenceyang
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRpilot View Post
these are blasphemous thoughts
Old 11-23-2010, 04:20 PM   #750
90hatchie
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (15)
90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 90hatchie
6 hours ladies and germz
90hatchie is offline   Reply With Quote