Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 06-10-2008, 09:23 PM   #511
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
fckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by JKim0901 View Post
holy shit i lock up and shoot fireballs, sweeeet
yeah if you watch closely, you not only barely miss the cone...but you put a blue flame for a good second...dope as phuck! and then you understeered haha...jk i don't remember.
fckillerbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-11-2008, 01:32 AM   #512
JKim0901
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
JKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
no no i did understeer, the smoke is actually from me locking the ebrake cuz i came up short and didnt wanna hit the cone haha
JKim0901 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2008, 05:28 AM   #513
loserfrancis
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
loserfrancis will become famous soon enoughloserfrancis will become famous soon enoughloserfrancis will become famous soon enoughloserfrancis will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by IchigoMae View Post
lol PEDOS.

i love how the only footage of the red miata was him understeering and locking.
hargh hargh hargh hargh
Old 06-11-2008, 05:04 PM   #514
90 DGRZ
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 90 DGRZ
VRT TV video was freakin awesome!!! i love how karl giggles like a little girl in the video, hahahahaha so much pwnage lol
Old 06-11-2008, 07:23 PM   #515
Blackparade
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
Blackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
omg!!!!!!!! i had no idea you were that tickelish!!!!!!!!!!!!
your going down karl!!!!!!!! hahahahahahaha <---eveil laugh!!!
Blackparade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 02:03 AM   #516
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (41)
karl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Send a message via AIM to karl wasabi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackparade View Post
omg!!!!!!!! i had no idea you were that tickelish!!!!!!!!!!!!
your going down karl!!!!!!!! hahahahahahaha <---eveil laugh!!!
Fuck. I'm that ticklish when I am being raped with tickles. LOL. There was no wher for me to run away!!!
karl wasabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 03:20 AM   #517
westside_jer

Trader Rating: (1)
westside_jer has a spectacular aura aboutwestside_jer has a spectacular aura aboutwestside_jer has a spectacular aura aboutwestside_jer has a spectacular aura aboutwestside_jer has a spectacular aura aboutwestside_jer has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Finally got my pics processed..

the full album with more pics here..
http://s297.photobucket.com/albums/m...the%20balcony/

Last edited by westside_jer; 06-19-2008 at 03:43 AM..
westside_jer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 04:02 AM   #518
90 DGRZ
Zilvia Addict

90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection
sweet pics!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-22-2008, 04:57 AM   #519
westside_jer

Trader Rating: (1)
westside_jer has a spectacular aura aboutwestside_jer has a spectacular aura aboutwestside_jer has a spectacular aura aboutwestside_jer has a spectacular aura aboutwestside_jer has a spectacular aura aboutwestside_jer has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Thx, btw saw you cruising hollywood tonight!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 90 DGRZ View Post
sweet pics!!!!!!!!!!
westside_jer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 06:31 AM   #520
90 DGRZ
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by westside_jer View Post
Thx, btw saw you cruising hollywood tonight!
hahahah!!! really!? i was in the area because i was at my buddies house, we were on our way to Pink's!!! haha, i took franklin instead of hollywood to avoid all the club-goer traffic lol