Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 01-07-2008, 05:52 PM   #1
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Trader Rating: (113)
Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 113 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sonic Motor
626 Drift, Feb 9th, Willow Springs, balcony circuit! Beginners welcomed!

New banner:

The DATE HAS BEEN CHANGED TO Feb 9th 2008
Balcony Drift event, open to drifters of all levels!
$110 if you prepay before the day of the event and $140 at the day of the event. We are only taking a small group, So sign up quickly!

End of day assessment:
The 626 drift crew goal is to encourage local drifters to become better at drifting. And thats why we reward the ones that really strive to become better!

Basically, the drifters will practice on the course that we setup. At the end of the day, we will have an ASSESSMENT or Competition for the drifters. Of course, there will be rewards. Dont be intimidated by the word "competition", because we are only doing it for fun!

Beginner competition winner:
1st Place: Half price to next 626 Drift event @ the balcony
2nd/3rd: $15 off next 626 Drift event @ the balcony

Advance:
1st Place: Half price to next 626 Drift event @ Horse Thief Mile
2nd/3rd: $15 off next 626 Drift event @ HTM

Payment:
Cash, paypal(preferred),
ultraoptms AT hotmail.com (bank account through paypal only, NO CREDIT CARDS)
or
billing at sonicmotor.com (if you wanna pay through paypal, using credit card, please add 3% for the paypal fees)

Confused???

Any questions, please email driftcrew626 AT yahoo.com

OH BTW, we always take awesome photos and post them on the forums for all of you!!!

update on HTM....

we are able to go back on HTM as soon as March 2nd for a back to back event.

Heres the link to the other event.
http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=173263

Last edited by Sonic Motor; 01-29-2008 at 01:47 PM..
Sonic Motor is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-07-2008, 06:23 PM   #2
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (41)
karl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Send a message via AIM to karl wasabi
OMG. The last one just ended and now you are putting up adds for the next one??

Just brilliant!!! =)

I'm going to go again.
karl wasabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 06:29 PM   #3
yangs14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
yangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to yangs14
hahaha damn seriously jxn... another one..hahaha good stufff, i still doubt i can make it...but if i do ill let you know to reserve me a spot, haha, and i go under beginner righttt??? ^_^V hahaha
yangs14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 06:48 PM   #4
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
sorry about not having a comp last time. I forgot to get the grading sheets ready. Also, I didnt have enough people. We'll try again this time!

Who wants to go to HTM?
Old 01-07-2008, 06:56 PM   #5
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

karl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by carparthookup View Post
sorry about not having a comp last time. I forgot to get the grading sheets ready. Also, I didnt have enough people. We'll try again this time!

Who wants to go to HTM?
I know. I just thought about it like this moring. I was like, "hey, there was no comp. wtf?"
Old 01-07-2008, 07:55 PM   #6
240love
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
u know I'm there.. I learned alot at this event.. I actually went through a set of tires so I will try and be there for sure
240love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 08:55 PM   #7
Blackparade
Zilvia FREAK!

Blackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfection
Well you know ill be there JXN
Ill help staff again
5 car tandem anyone??????
Blackparade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 09:15 PM   #8
kash

kash is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking whats up guys

i had fun last sunday man and now another one. thats koo. oh yeah im the suck guy with a 89 beige 240 haha.any word on the pics on sundays
kash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 10:18 PM   #9
sijia10358
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
sijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by carparthookup View Post

Who wants to go to HTM?
did you just ask who wants to go HTM?? i think everyone wants to go HTM!!!! but this time im gonna bring extra tires!!!

[email protected]

TIRE CENTRAL "DONALD" 626-227-0150
DRIFT SPEED "QUOC" 562-342-9000
sijia10358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 10:33 PM   #10
Blackparade
Zilvia FREAK!

Blackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by kash View Post
i had fun last sunday man and now another one. thats koo. oh yeah im the suck guy with a 89 beige 240 haha.any word on the pics on sundays
the guy in the coupe right.... i almost crashed into you! i caught up to you while i was in manji mode up towards the water tower, then you just griped the turn kinda slow, i was like o god...DODGE! haha

i was in the silver fastback

JXN!!!!!!!!!!
More HTM please
Old 01-07-2008, 10:53 PM   #11
SNC240SX
Zilvia Junkie

SNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfection
Jxn has so many events it seems non stop!! Im with everyone else about wanting more HTM. Gripping on the balcony isnt to interesting.
SNC240SX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 12:09 AM   #12
yusuke1923
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (2)
yusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Hahhaha hey Sam lets GRIP THE BALCONY!!! WooOT! C!mon jXN! HORSE THIEF!!!
HORSE THIEF!!!
HORSE THIEF!!!
HORSE THIEF!!!
HORSE THIEF!!!
yusuke1923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 12:16 AM   #13
Suk02Si
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
Suk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
My car is in shambles now. I'm up for HTM if it comes up again. I don't think my car will be back together by this Feb event.
Suk02Si is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 04:52 PM   #14
Blackparade
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suk02Si View Post
My car is in shambles now. I'm up for HTM if it comes up again. I don't think my car will be back together by this Feb event.

what happend to it?
Old 01-08-2008, 04:57 PM   #15
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
Yeah Gary,
I think my car needs a break for regular matenance. We are doing so many events, I cant get ahead! lol
i will go and staff and shoot, but maybe not drive,

Guess we will have to help everyone else get more seat time so we will have enough for HTM again
ericcastro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 05:30 PM   #16
Suk02Si
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
Suk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackparade View Post
what happend to it?
The gasket between the manifold and the turbo blew on the last run, that's why it had no power. The gasket after the downpipe blew when two of the bolts loosened up. Plus, I've been meaning to make a better battery mount, reinforce the front bumper support, finally get some subframe spacers, and fix my driver side headlight. I just haven't had time to do anything because of all these epic events.
Suk02Si is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 05:35 PM   #17
AbsoluteZero
Nissanaholic!

AbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to AbsoluteZero
Hopefully I can make it out to this one! My car is fixed! Now I just gotta make sure I don't work that saturday

"DUFFM4N FOR MOD!!!!"
Team 1337
AbsoluteZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 05:44 PM   #18
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoluteZero View Post
Hopefully I can make it out to this one! My car is fixed! Now I just gotta make sure I don't work that saturday
wow. Where have you been Gus. Like seriously. lol.
Old 01-08-2008, 06:52 PM   #19
AbsoluteZero
Nissanaholic!

AbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by karl wasabi View Post
wow. Where have you been Gus. Like seriously. lol.
working working working... been having tons of car problems but it seems like they are fixed now

"DUFFM4N FOR MOD!!!!"
Team 1337
Old 01-10-2008, 11:59 AM   #20
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
isnt the 2nd the day of the big datsun nissan meet...if it were any other day id do it...but im committed to the meet...plus no 2xl helmet yet

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 02:05 PM   #21
240love
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
i live in the city where that meet is gonna be held but i rather go to this cause i want to get more seat time so i can improve
240love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 02:07 PM   #22
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by 240love View Post
i live in the city where that meet is gonna be held but i rather go to this cause i want to get more seat time so i can improve
word..come practice and get better...so we can go to HTM again! haha
Old 01-10-2008, 02:11 PM   #23
Blackparade
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 240love View Post
keep comming to the 626 events and youll be good enough for horse thief in no time!!!!!!!
Old 01-10-2008, 02:39 PM   #24
AbsoluteZero
Nissanaholic!

sadly... I work feb 2nd... I wish i could go drifty =(

"DUFFM4N FOR MOD!!!!"
Team 1337
Old 01-10-2008, 02:55 PM   #25
Blackparade
Zilvia FREAK!

its still like 3 weeks away... get it off.. ^^^
Old 01-10-2008, 03:07 PM   #26
azndoc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to azndoc
I$ there going to be in$tructor$ there?

I would like to know.

I need a lot of help with thi$ whole drifting thing.

Thank$
azndoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 03:10 PM   #27
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by azndoc View Post
I$ there going to be in$ there?

I would like to know.

Thank$
Ye$

you have a choice of DK lil jack or Karl. hahaha
Old 01-10-2008, 03:41 PM   #28
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

some pix from last time!
Old 01-10-2008, 05:01 PM   #29
Blackparade
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by azndoc View Post
I$ there going to be in$ there?

I would like to know.

Thank$

seriously....how long does it take you to type mesages using dollar signs for s's? haha
Old 01-10-2008, 05:04 PM   #30
azndoc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to azndoc
I want Mark a$ my in$tructor.

I heard that he give$ thigh rub$ to the driver$.

Oh yeah.
azndoc is offline   Reply With Quote