Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 01-12-2008, 04:35 PM   #61
Blackparade
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
Blackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
haha!!!! ^^^^
Blackparade is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-12-2008, 05:06 PM   #62
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
yeah, every month people procrastinate and dont hit the DRIFT626 events up, is another month everyone else keeps getting better.

HTM is coming up again, with the TOUKE guys joining in. You gotta get that seat time if you wanna hit a real track.

And we help teach you all day!!!! and we shoot dope pictures!!! your myspace will be blowing up!!! even if your drifting isn't yet

come to the event
ericcastro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2008, 05:14 PM   #63
89singlecamnoob
Zilvia Member

89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to 89singlecamnoob Send a message via Yahoo to 89singlecamnoob
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericcastro View Post
yeah, every month people procrastinate and dont hit the DRIFT626 events up, is another month everyone else keeps getting better.

HTM is coming up again, with the TOUKE guys joining in. You gotta get that seat time if you wanna hit a real track.

And we help teach you all day!!!! and we shoot dope pictures!!! your myspace will be blowing up!!! even if your drifting isn't yet

come to the event

sounds like it's gonna be a badass event...fuckin' college gettin' in the way of things
Old 01-12-2008, 05:52 PM   #64
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
Ok, I'm gonna put some money aside and do the March event (assuming there is one.)
Teddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2008, 08:28 PM   #65
Blackparade
Zilvia FREAK!

Blackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfection
alright....thats gonna be another month that other people attend....thus getting better...making it it a little harder to catch up...
Old 01-12-2008, 08:39 PM   #66
ericcastro
Post Whore!

ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
^so true.

Im bout to eat refried beans in a tortilla again cause I just HAD to go to HTM with the DRIFT626. now im broke.

But you gotta make sacrifices!!
ya live once.

And mark puts up major smoke!!! lol
Old 01-12-2008, 08:46 PM   #67
Blackparade
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
^so true.

Im bout to eat refried beans in a tortilla again cause I just HAD to go to HTM with the DRIFT626. now im broke.

But you gotta make sacrifices!!
ya live once.

And mark puts up major smoke!!! lol

yea....im eating crappier food now also...I cant wait till i sell my house!!! haha...i havent even started living in it, and i already wanna get rid of it!!
Haha me put up major smoke? really?????
I have no idea how it happens. hehe
Old 01-12-2008, 09:11 PM   #68
Sliders562
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
Sliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sliders562 Send a message via Yahoo to Sliders562
hey hey we aren't going against drift626 its drift626 & touke not versus !! = P

calm down its not 100% sure ek! rumors spread fast >_<
Old 01-12-2008, 09:37 PM   #69
sijia10358
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
sijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sliders562 View Post
hey hey we aren't going against drift626 its drift626 & touke not versus !! = P

calm down its not 100% sure ek! rumors spread fast >_<
lol! 626DRIFT CREW FTW!! lol jkjk

if you got ballz..HIT UP HTM!!!...but i guess theres not that many ballz around here...soo sad =( j/k

we sould really get the two events together and do something (HTM)....or maybe something like...the winner from Touke event VS. the winner from 626Drift event and compete!!

[email protected]

TIRE CENTRAL "DONALD" 626-227-0150
DRIFT SPEED "QUOC" 562-342-9000
sijia10358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2008, 10:16 PM   #70
Blackparade
Zilvia FREAK!

ohhhh.....Well thats the word on the street....
I dunno... i heard it was gonna be touke's best 5 versus 626DRIFT's best 5 at a two day event/competition. Day 1 balcony...day 2 HTM...
Old 01-12-2008, 11:44 PM   #71
240love
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
that would be sick....u guys should do it
240love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 12:47 AM   #72
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Competition is always great!!! As long as you behave and carry yourself like a real sport. Because there is nothing worse than to ruin a good thing over a hot head.
We build these cars to compete and that's what you do when you drift,grip,timeattack,drag,street or show.

It just makes a world of difference on how you do it.
Eyes are always watching and do not wanna put the word DRIFT and VIOLENCE together for the media to have a feast on.

Not saying that's what people are thinking, just been there and done that!
Nagativity in your activity will always close doors.

It would be great to see....
Old 01-13-2008, 12:56 AM   #73
ericcastro
Post Whore!

I put it in my sig cause thats what I had heard. Not like a gnarly touge battle, but a friendly comp to push people a little harder. with light bragging rights

I thought DRIFT626 and TOUKE were getting together to cut the cost of HTM down??
Old 01-13-2008, 01:03 AM   #74
Suk02Si
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
Suk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
I thought DRIFT626 and TOUKE were getting together to cut the cost of HTM down??
Holy shit, that would be epic.
Suk02Si is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 01:10 AM   #75
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Quote:
I put it in my sig cause thats what I had heard. Not like a gnarly touge battle, but a friendly comp to push people a little harder. with light bragging rights

Bragging rights is the best reward to a win. trophies and plaques are nice but, winning and bragging? awwwwww simply the best!!!!
Old 01-13-2008, 02:32 AM   #76
Sliders562
Nissanaholic!

Sliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfection
not all of us in touke aren't htm experienced like 626 = (
Old 01-13-2008, 03:30 AM   #77
Blackparade
Zilvia FREAK!

626 guys only have a couple of hours under our belt. and the guys who will be competeing were staffing anyway, so that cut down on our track time.
I agree.....its a friendly battle. Just a bunch of guys having fun, driving the crap out of these cars we busted our asses to build....
if it happens it will be so much fun!!!!!
plus...who doesnt want to see 626 guys join forces with touke to rent out the sickest track CA has got to offer!
Old 01-13-2008, 09:44 AM   #78
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

True That!!!
Old 01-13-2008, 11:01 AM   #79
ericcastro
Post Whore!

double true!!!

and like stated above. most of us were staffing and shooting photos. i was just starting to figure it out when it ended I was grinding gears, over ebrakeing, shifting into second too early, and dirt dropping the entire front end.
So, you touke guys will catch up no prob. plus we can help with what we have learned,speed it up.
Old 01-13-2008, 01:00 PM   #80
Skullavera
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
Skullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Skullavera
I'll make it out to a 626 event soon enough...not this one though. Bills pwn me!

Reviews/Feedback!
Skullavera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 04:47 PM   #81
sijia10358
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
sijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DTC SUPERSTAR View Post
Competition is always great!!! As long as you behave and carry yourself like a real sport. Because there is nothing worse than to ruin a good thing over a hot head.
We build these cars to compete and that's what you do when you drift,grip,timeattack,drag,street or show.

It just makes a world of difference on how you do it.
Eyes are always watching and do not wanna put the word DRIFT and VIOLENCE together for the media to have a feast on.

Not saying that's what people are thinking, just been there and done that!
Nagativity in your activity will always close doors.

It would be great to see....
much respect!

[email protected]

TIRE CENTRAL "DONALD" 626-227-0150
DRIFT SPEED "QUOC" 562-342-9000
sijia10358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 10:05 PM   #82
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (41)
karl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Send a message via AIM to karl wasabi
YES!!! It is going down.

626 Drift Crew vs. Touke!!

lol
karl wasabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 10:33 PM   #83
Blackparade
Zilvia FREAK!

oooohhhh what??????
it for sure now????
Old 01-13-2008, 11:44 PM   #84
240love^_^
Zilvia Addict

240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackparade View Post
Haha me put up major smoke? really?????
I have no idea how it happens. hehe

Hello....DRIFT BUTTON.
240love^_^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 12:01 AM   #85
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (41)
karl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Send a message via AIM to karl wasabi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackparade View Post
oooohhhh what??????
it for sure now????
No. I'm just sayin.
karl wasabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 12:48 AM   #86
ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Post Whore!

ALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ALEXTHESUS*PECT
congrats to jxn for having such a succesfull drifting movement going on! support his events so he can offer more!

TEAM SUS*PECT
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 09:47 AM   #87
Sliders562
Nissanaholic!

calm down with the rumors ladies and gents its not down on contract i'm still pondering
Old 01-14-2008, 10:10 AM   #88
yusuke1923
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (2)
yusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
HTM YES!!! With TOUKE?!?! YES!! COOL!! MORE PEOPLE!! YAY!! I'm down for GRIP!!!
yusuke1923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 11:22 AM   #89
Blackparade
Zilvia FREAK!

Come on people!!!!!!!
Lets make this happen!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-14-2008, 11:45 AM   #90
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Trader Rating: (113)
Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 113 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sonic Motor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sliders562 View Post
calm down with the rumors ladies and gents its not down on contract i'm still pondering
instead of VS at HTM, i think we should take it to the balcony

and just have fun together at HTM.

Gonna be a Crazy 2 day event....come on lets do this!!