Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 01-27-2008, 11:50 PM   #61
koifish
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
koifish is a glorious beacon of lightkoifish is a glorious beacon of lightkoifish is a glorious beacon of lightkoifish is a glorious beacon of lightkoifish is a glorious beacon of lightkoifish is a glorious beacon of lightkoifish is a glorious beacon of lightkoifish is a glorious beacon of lightkoifish is a glorious beacon of lightkoifish is a glorious beacon of lightkoifish is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to koifish
dope sig again
Old 01-28-2008, 11:40 AM   #62
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
Quote:
Originally Posted by speed_racerx View Post
hey, this will be my first time on htm. can someone give me some tips or pointers on attacking the course. (i have a p.o.s. sr)
just ask us staff members when you are there. We are really helpful and could even do ride alongs almost the whole day. Our goal is to get you drifting as good as possiable as quik as possiable.

That way you are having the most fun, can tell your progressing and if you do something stupid on the streets, your car will be more likely to make it home in one peice.
ericcastro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 12:03 PM   #63
silsx13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (34)
silsx13 has a brilliant futuresilsx13 has a brilliant futuresilsx13 has a brilliant futuresilsx13 has a brilliant futuresilsx13 has a brilliant futuresilsx13 has a brilliant futuresilsx13 has a brilliant futuresilsx13 has a brilliant futuresilsx13 has a brilliant futuresilsx13 has a brilliant futuresilsx13 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 34 reviews
Send a message via AIM to silsx13
KA

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericcastro View Post
just ask us staff members when you are there. We are really helpful and could even do ride alongs almost the whole day. Our goal is to get you drifting as good as possiable as quik as possiable.

That way you are having the most fun, can tell your progressing and if you do something stupid on the streets, your car will be more likely to make it home in one peice.

2 day event on balcony and HTM? Sounds great...will be down to go, just have to check to make sure my weekend is totally free.

And Eric- Dunno if you remember me but I think we met long time ago at an autox at el toro (I'm Jon and I drive that dark green metallic coupe) Do you still drive the primered black hatch??? Just wondering...great to hear you got more involved with the dritt scene dude!

Anyways, hope to be out there with you guys!

Blog: http://hartapexlife.blogspot.com/

silsx13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 01:06 PM   #64
Blackparade
Zilvia FREAK!

Blackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfection
Yea john!!!!!!!Come out!!!!! ittle be sick as hell.....
Im so excited for this event ...you have no idea!
Blackparade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 01:10 PM   #65
ericcastro
Post Whore!

ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Yeah Jon. the guy I bought my suspension off of?? I live in the nieghborhood by your dads shop. about 3 blocks away

You should come out. We had so much fun at balcony and HTM last month.!
Old 01-28-2008, 01:13 PM   #66
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Trader Rating: (113)
Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 113 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sonic Motor
just talked with some old friends, we might make HTM a full day.

So people, start giving me money.
Old 01-28-2008, 01:17 PM   #67
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by k's_silvia2.0 View Post
Ill be there.
Also do we have to send you a pic proving we have a touke sticker?
basically, just send the payment...if you dont have a touke sticker by the day of the event, you just gotta show me $10 at the track
Old 01-28-2008, 02:32 PM   #68
Blackparade
Zilvia FREAK!

Blackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfection
hey...Do you need me to staff?????
Blackparade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 04:32 PM   #69
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
I don't really believe in PayPal but I'm in for both days. I will figure a way to get money to you.
Old 01-28-2008, 04:37 PM   #70
240love
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
^ yea paypal sucks!!
240love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 06:15 PM   #71
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240love View Post
^ yea paypal sucks!!
Yup yup....sure does.
Old 01-28-2008, 07:27 PM   #72
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

for those who wants to go to HTM for a DISCOUNTED price, come to the balcony on Feb 2nd, and will the competition. Discounts for 1st 2nd and 3rd place!

Remember, its an advance course, I do not recommend Horse Thief for beginners! So come out and practice with us on Feb 2nd so you can get ready for HTM!!! I will have instructors that FOCUS on teaching people who are going to HTM!!
Old 01-28-2008, 09:46 PM   #73
Sliders562
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
Sliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sliders562 Send a message via Yahoo to Sliders562
can't make it to this one, hehe its my bday weekend imma be out of state, my car will be in spirit over there >_<
Old 01-28-2008, 11:19 PM   #74
speed_racerx
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
speed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to speed_racerx
Boooooooooooooooo
Old 01-29-2008, 12:58 AM   #75
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (41)
karl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Send a message via AIM to karl wasabi
I'll be there both days. I'll help anyone who needs it. So start signing up so we can have a full day at htm.
karl wasabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 02:59 AM   #76
koifish
Leaky Injector

koifish is a glorious beacon of lightkoifish is a glorious beacon of lightkoifish is a glorious beacon of lightkoifish is a glorious beacon of lightkoifish is a glorious beacon of lightkoifish is a glorious beacon of lightkoifish is a glorious beacon of lightkoifish is a glorious beacon of lightkoifish is a glorious beacon of lightkoifish is a glorious beacon of lightkoifish is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to koifish
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericcastro View Post
Yeah imma be there. I will be working before that, and have MONEY AND TIRES !!!!

so stoked, its SSSOOOOOO worth it!!

If you can drift, you dont want to miss horse thief. Its like living in initial D and Formula D at the same time, without walls and cliffs on the lane edges!!
lol

mega stoked to man for sure cant miss HTM! hey eric i think my cars knocking does your motor still do that??
Old 01-29-2008, 12:14 PM   #77
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

Location: Southern California...where i stretch out haters like a bad thong
Trader Rating: (40)
DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DUFFM4N Send a message via Yahoo to DUFFM4N
karl can be my instructor

things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who HUSTLE

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
DUFFM4N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 12:43 PM   #78
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

karl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by DUFFM4N View Post
karl can be my intructor
SURE!!! Sounds like fun!!
Old 01-29-2008, 01:00 PM   #79
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
no licky face

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
Old 01-29-2008, 01:52 PM   #80
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Quote:
no licky face
Wait. ARE YOU DOING THIS EVENT??
Old 01-29-2008, 01:53 PM   #81
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

thats the personal goal right now...to get the s14 ready for THIS event

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
Old 01-29-2008, 01:54 PM   #82
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Quote:
What do you need to do? Do you have lsd?
Old 01-29-2008, 01:56 PM   #83
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Quote:
THAT is GREAT!!!

I cant wait for the picture. Duffman's car drifting!
Old 01-29-2008, 02:04 PM   #84
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by koifish View Post
mega stoked to man for sure cant miss HTM! hey eric i think my cars knocking does your motor still do that??
knocking or tapping??

is it valve tapping or rod knocking??

valve tapping usually goes away once oil gets into those hyddrolic lifters. A knock means the engine is done. is it constant?? getting louder and worse??
Old 01-29-2008, 02:34 PM   #85
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by karl wasabi View Post
What do you need to do? Do you have lsd?
-2 way (going to purchase new)
-seat (maybe, if not...no biggie)
-RUCAs
-Tie Rods

Quote:
Originally Posted by carparthookup View Post
THAT is GREAT!!!

I cant wait for the picture. Duffman's car drifting!
and exactly how it sits...no "drift spares"

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
Old 01-29-2008, 06:37 PM   #86
sijia10358
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
sijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
ill be late to balcony...sorry...have something to do in the morning...but i think ill be there around 11 or 12

[email protected]

TIRE CENTRAL "DONALD" 626-227-0150
DRIFT SPEED "QUOC" 562-342-9000
sijia10358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 04:23 AM   #87
elmo126

elmo126 will become famous soon enoughelmo126 will become famous soon enoughelmo126 will become famous soon enoughelmo126 will become famous soon enoughelmo126 will become famous soon enough
hmmm im debating...either i go to balcony for competition....or go to htm and and eat dirt again but actually will try to drift track now....hmmmm
elmo126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 09:46 AM   #88
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmo126 View Post
hmmm im debating...either i go to balcony for competition....or go to htm and and eat dirt again but actually will try to drift track now....hmmmm
do both.....
Old 01-31-2008, 11:34 AM   #89
cfrost
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
cfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to cfrost
careful not to post too much in this thread guys

it'll get locked

Old 01-31-2008, 11:46 AM   #90
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by cfrost View Post
careful not to post too much in this thread guys

it'll get locked

hahaha thank you for the heads up

I saw the other thread just now.