Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 05-11-2008, 11:22 PM   #1
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Trader Rating: (113)
Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 113 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sonic Motor
626DRIFT Summer opener: 6/7/08@Balcony and possible HTM on 6/8/08!!!

Hi everyone!

626Drift proudly presents:
Summer Opener at The Balcony of Willow Springs International Raceway

Yay, summer vacation!! For the rest of the 2008 schedule check out www.s2sperformance.com

Sig OK:

Date: June 7, 2008
What: Full day of drifting!

Beginner/Intermediate group: (officially closed for beginners)
1. DTC S14*
2. Chris red miata *
3. Edward*
4. driftn_silvia*
5. 240love*
6. abdul*
7. Josh *
8. Tanawat (pond) 60D
9. Han 60D
10. Charlie *
11. Ernie *
12. Neiko*
13. Cody 60D
14. foreverdark *
15. Bday boy K's Silvia2.0*

"VIP waiting List"
-Peter
-2f2LSteve 60D
-DreamN 120
-Abdul
-Ozzie
-Tanks*

Advance/tandem group:
1. Teddy *
2. Ramon *
3. Staff
4. Albert Rivera/IchigoMae *
5. techtrix / michael essa *

Special notes:
Lately, theres been so many request for this event. So i will no reserve spots.
Pretty much first come first serve. If you do not have the full amount right away, the minimum deposit will be $60. For whatever reason you paid for your spot but can not make it, please contacting me before selling your spot.

UPDATE:

Very sure about HTM guys, unfortunately, its called.

Tech starts at 6:30am for the night event goers.
Drivers meet at 6:45am
We start at 7am to 3pm

Dont be late!!!

Touge Grip practice
3. Edward*
4. James Kahicomp
5. Derek S2k
6. Eric SRT4*
7. Eric's friend*
8. Eric's friend*

Touge Drift Practice
1. Collin Frost * holy shit collin frost is coming to our event finally!!!
2. K's Silvia2.0
3. Riley
4. FCdrifter2.0
5. Ramon*
6. lv240s14
7. techtrix*
8. Jeremy*

__________________________________________________ _______
Payment:
Cash, paypal(preferred),
ultraoptms AT hotmail.com (bank account through paypal only, NO CREDIT CARDS)
or
[email protected] (if you wanna pay through paypal, using credit card, please add 3% for the paypal fees)

Its $110 for balcony, $150 for HTM, $30 dollar more if you pay at the day of the event.
If you want to do BOTH DAYS, its only $250 and save $10.

*Special discount as promised*:
$10 off for all balcony goers with a 626 sticker.

__________________________________________________ ______-
Optional:

THE CONTEST
June 7th, day event, Balcony, WSIR

So we usually try and have a contest every event. Winners usually receive some sort of discount on upcoming events. This time around, Eric Castro is running the competition. And we will have a cash prize.
And how do I do this?? All entrants will pay a $5 entry fee, so the winner gets the purse. The size of the purse depends on the number of entrants. (the $5 fee is considered a donation for legal reasons and gambling laws)

The contest will be a offshoot of the cucumber and sword trick.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBsyBjQuX6E[/ame]

Except, there is no way we are putting a weapon on your cars. or am I wanting to pick up vegetables off the track. So we will use the foam tubes that you use as flotation devices in the pool. We will be using a suction mount for the foam tube/(sword) on your hood. And one sticking up out of the top of a cone for the cucumber.

This is a ALL experience level contest and is designed to be a more even playing field. All drivers will be competing against each other, no segregation for experience level.

1.The foam tube will give you a much larger chance to make contact because of the length.

2.This is also a slower drift than the usual full course contest.

3.Its also a single corner drift.

This contest will most likely take place during the lunch half hour and extend a little after if we need more time to finish. So please plan to eat before or after if you are entering.

*ALL CARS that have paid are expected to be on the track at the start of the contest till they're eliminated.

*The $5 entry fee needs to be paid on the day, up to an hour before the contest.

*Round 1 ,Each car will receive 3 passes to begin with. Cars that make contact on 1 of the 3 runs advance.

*Round 2 will only give cars 2 runs. Cars scoring 2 hits will advance. In the case that only one car makes 2 successful passes, that driver is the winner. In the event no driver makes 2 successful passes. Drivers making one successful pass advance.

*Round 3 is back to 3 passes leaving the car with the most successful amount of passes the winner. In the event of a tie, drivers with the highest tying score advance.

*Round 4 / Sudden Death In the event that anyone makes it this far, it will be back to back sudden death runs. cars missing the target are eliminated.

*There will be no warm up runs for anyone.

The cars will be staged in small groups of 3-5 cars depending on how many suction mounts we have. Drivers are expected to make a pass, come back around and pull right back up to the line. Eliminated Drivers may not exit the course till the end of the round. This event will move very quickly. Cars that have mechanical problems will be disqualified. Runs that have understeer or loose drift are considered misses.

Last edited by Sonic Motor; 06-06-2008 at 10:36 AM..
Sonic Motor is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-11-2008, 11:25 PM   #2
Grenade180sx
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
Grenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Grenade180sx
im soo down for a HTM drift.

count me in AGAIN JXN
Grenade180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 11:35 PM   #3
kafanylovesme
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
kafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to kafanylovesme
Put me down for Balcony Jxn. You know the drill!
kafanylovesme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 11:39 PM   #4
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
Of course, I'm in. For sure. Period. Nobody will change my mind about prom!!!!

EDIT: What will the hours be like for this one?
Old 05-11-2008, 11:40 PM   #5
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
You know Im in and I will let everyone know to sign up or I wont help them with their cars.

Put me down Saturday, Im not ready for HTM (says Mark)
Old 05-11-2008, 11:41 PM   #6
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by S13Teddy View Post
Of course, I'm in. For sure. Period. Nobody will change my mind about prom!!!!
Are you sure? She is really cute.
Old 05-11-2008, 11:46 PM   #7
YoungGun
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
YoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
I'm in for beginner balcony!
YoungGun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 11:51 PM   #8
Teddy
Post Whore!

Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by DTC SUPERSTAR View Post
Are you sure? She is really cute.
Yeah.... I know, don't make me regret my decision... lol
Old 05-11-2008, 11:54 PM   #9
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Sign me up for beg. balcony and for HTM grip if available.

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
DreamN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 11:55 PM   #10
DreamN
Post Whore!

DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Quote:
Yeah.... I know, don't make me regret my decision... lol
pix of jailbait?

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
Old 05-11-2008, 11:57 PM   #11
yusuke1923
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (2)
yusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Hey JXN! put me up! for Touge please!
Old 05-12-2008, 12:00 AM   #12
Teddy
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamN View Post
pix of jailbait?
Posting up photographs of desired or already acquired women on a forum full of leg-humpers and pedophiles is never considered to be an idea of pure genius.

So, I will think about it. haha
Old 05-12-2008, 12:01 AM   #13
DreamN
Post Whore!

good man

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
Old 05-12-2008, 12:04 AM   #14
kafanylovesme
Zilvia FREAK!

kafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfection
Yeahhh let's get this to 30 pages again before the actual event!

This is gonna be baller once again! I need more trck time to get the course downnn!
Old 05-12-2008, 12:05 AM   #15
DreamN
Post Whore!

I know about this earlier than before. 30 pages will be a breeze

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
Old 05-12-2008, 12:06 AM   #16
Teddy
Post Whore!

^damn post-whore... lol
Old 05-12-2008, 12:06 AM   #17
626 FC3S
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 626 FC3S
teddy your a smart man keep it up lol. Wellsee about this event i got too many tickets to pay for.
Old 05-12-2008, 12:07 AM   #18
DreamN
Post Whore!

Quote:
^damn post-whore... lol
shh... not everyone on zilvia knows that.

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
Old 05-12-2008, 12:11 AM   #19
kafanylovesme
Zilvia FREAK!

This is gonna come up pretty damn fast. Best be ready already people!
Old 05-12-2008, 12:25 AM   #20
Teddy
Post Whore!

I have A LOT to do before then... and on top of that, next week is Stillen, and the 31st is the biggest 240sx BBQ in Cali. Oh man...
Old 05-12-2008, 12:26 AM   #21
joshchewuhh
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (56)
joshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 56 reviews
Send a message via AIM to joshchewuhh
I Am In For This!

Balcony Novice :d
Old 05-12-2008, 12:34 AM   #22
DreamN
Post Whore!

I fixed my bleeder screw issue. Got a bolt/screw extractor kit from Sears. Flushing the cooling system properly tomorrow and going with distilled water + redline water wetter. I'll make sure to change out my thermostat just for the hell of it as well. A cheapy from autozone for the time being until I get a nismo one. Afterwards I'll bleed system by the book.

I'll try to even change out my leaky power steering line as well.

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
Old 05-12-2008, 12:42 AM   #23
Teddy
Post Whore!

That water wetter works. Seriously. I cracked my radiator at the first event in March, got a new one and used water wetter; now it runs perfect.

Here's my list of stuff. Get new drift wheels, get new tires, oil change, spark plugs/wires, fix exhaust, install clutch, install strobes/neons, paint a bunch of shit.

Damn thats a long list for a very short period of time.
Old 05-12-2008, 12:45 AM   #24
joshchewuhh
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (56)
joshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 56 reviews
Send a message via AIM to joshchewuhh
i need some wheels/tires, alignment and an oil change

not much to do

teddy you got pwned
Old 05-12-2008, 12:46 AM   #25
Flipzide
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
Flipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Looks like I won't be making it to this one. Have fun guys! YEAAAH!

D-Street.net | bcuison.wordpress.com
Flipzide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 12:46 AM   #26
DreamN
Post Whore!

at the strobes/neons those definitely should be given priority over the rest of the things you need to do.

I'll be getting a new clutch, installing my new flywheel, typical fluid change, get tires for sure, tune my suspension, get an alignment, and a few other little things that I don't know yet lol.

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
Old 05-12-2008, 12:48 AM   #27
Teddy
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamN View Post
at the strobes/neons those definitely should be given priority over the rest of the things you need to do.
Hey shut up man. I've heard they help you drift better
Old 05-12-2008, 12:54 AM   #28
90 DGRZ
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 90 DGRZ
ill be at balcony for sure .. and this time for SURE make HTM....another weekend full of sunburns and flagging practice ... all without having to cram for a final afterwards!!!!!!

hey jackson please put down my buddy chris with the red miata. he is for sure, and ill get u the cash.
Old 05-12-2008, 12:56 AM   #29
ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ALEXTHESUS*PECT
another event already?!?

626 has more events than all over drift peeps combined!

TEAM SUS*PECT
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 01:01 AM   #30
kafanylovesme
Zilvia FREAK!

Your car better make it Chuck. If you need any help hit me up man! Anyway all I need is alignment, and oil change....for now. I'll look over my car and see what else is fucked, I hope nothing. Maybe I'll try that water wetter stuff 'cuz my car was acting a fool and overheating! I gues it was my car doing donuts for 3 minutes nonstop. Oh well I'll stop ranting now...gotta sleep for school tomorrow.