Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 05-13-2008, 11:46 PM   #121
kafanylovesme
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
kafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to kafanylovesme
Quote:
Originally Posted by DTC SUPERSTAR View Post
same here, i will doing the machine tune event. That would be sweet 3 events one weekend. glad i get hook up on tires. :hammer:
Must be nice! I should go look for a job at a tire shop. Do tire shops give employees discounts?
kafanylovesme is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-13-2008, 11:49 PM   #122
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by kafanylovesme View Post
Must be nice! I should go look for a job at a tire shop. Do tire shops give employees discounts?
Heck yess.... I pay 5% over cost.
Old 05-13-2008, 11:57 PM   #123
kafanylovesme
Zilvia FREAK!

kafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfection
Damn....ok tomorrow's check list. Look for a job at a tire shop. There's a few DTC's out here so I'll go there first.
Old 05-14-2008, 12:01 AM   #124
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Yup, good idea.
Old 05-14-2008, 12:03 AM   #125
charlie321
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
charlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to charlie321 Send a message via MSN to charlie321
wish i could get a job at dtc... one day i suppose! haha, jxn, i'll see you on friday! i wanna make this event really badly lol.
Old 05-14-2008, 12:06 AM   #126
kafanylovesme
Zilvia FREAK!

Hey is there any way you can get like a word in or something? Eventhhough it's not your specific place? I've always wondered if that's possible.
Old 05-14-2008, 12:10 AM   #127
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Quote:
Hey is there any way you can get like a word in or something? Eventhhough it's not your specific place? I've always wondered if that's possible.
Yes, go in to any store and get application. Take home and fill out. I will find out what store in your area is in need and I will hook you up with lady in HR. She is super cool, known her since 96.
Old 05-14-2008, 12:12 AM   #128
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
If the night event goes down, I'm spending the night Friday, and I'm then spending the night on Saturday to keep from falling asleep on the way home.
Old 05-14-2008, 12:20 AM   #129
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by S13Teddy View Post
If the night event goes down, I'm spending the night Friday, and I'm then spending the night on Saturday to keep from falling asleep on the way home.
Good idea, don't wanna Crash on Prom night.
Old 05-14-2008, 12:20 AM   #130
kafanylovesme
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Yes, go in to any store and get application. Take home and fill out. I will find out what store in your area is in need and I will hook you up with lady in HR. She is super cool, known her since 96.
Alright awesome man!!! I'll let you know tomorrow as soon as I get an application!

Ran out of rep already =/
Old 05-14-2008, 12:22 AM   #131
kafanylovesme
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Good idea, don't wanna Crash on Prom night.
Funny you say this 'cuz my friend flew off the side of the freeway into a ditch on our prom night haha!
Old 05-14-2008, 12:36 AM   #132
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Quote:
Funny you say this 'cuz my friend flew off the side of the freeway into a ditch on our prom night haha!
It happens a lot. But Teddy don't have to worry cus he will be at track with a bunch of boys instead of with a hot girl.
Old 05-14-2008, 12:38 AM   #133
Teddy
Post Whore!

Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Quote:
It happens a lot. But Teddy don't have to worry cus he will be at track with a bunch of boys instead of with a hot girl.
Old 05-14-2008, 12:41 AM   #134
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Quote:
I take that back, Teddy. I LOVE YOU
Old 05-14-2008, 12:44 AM   #135
Teddy
Post Whore!

Quote:
I take that back, Teddy. I LOVE YOU
haha. And I love you too, Ernie
Old 05-14-2008, 12:46 AM   #136
kafanylovesme
Zilvia FREAK!

Ahahaha. Don't be sad/mad/frustrated that you won't be spending time at prom with a hot chick. Your time will come Teddy.
Old 05-14-2008, 12:47 AM   #137
kafanylovesme
Zilvia FREAK!

Oh hey, Ernie it's Discount Tire Center? Or Company?
Old 05-14-2008, 12:49 AM   #138
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Trader Rating: (113)
Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 113 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sonic Motor
Quote:
i recommend the Apple valley Inn

We were just there last Sat. Its 96 including tax for 2 beds.
Free breakfast, 2 free drinks per person for adults over 21 of course.

Dont forget to tip
Old 05-14-2008, 12:50 AM   #139
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Quote:
Oh hey, Ernie it's Discount Tire Center? Or Company?
Centers.....
Old 05-14-2008, 01:28 AM   #140
apex
Zilvia FREAK!

apex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfection
Quote:
Centers.....
hey company is good too
i work at one if i get the car running imma try a make it out there to 1
show u what companys all about j/k
Old 05-14-2008, 01:33 AM   #141
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by apex View Post
hey company is good too
i work at one
So I hear....

I like to work on my own car and mechanical stuff, plus having alignment machine is a plus when it comes to drifting.
Old 05-14-2008, 01:49 AM   #142
apex
Zilvia FREAK!

apex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfection
Quote:
So I hear....

I like to work on my own car and mechanical stuff, plus having alignment machine is a plus when it comes to drifting.
yea true its sucks but got a buddy down the street at a sears that
does my alignment but u guys got a lift
Old 05-14-2008, 01:51 AM   #143
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

You should come out to this event. If you haven't been to a 626 event? well, you just haven't been to the right event.
Old 05-14-2008, 02:04 AM   #144
kevs-240sx

Trader Rating: (0)
kevs-240sx is making a name for him/her selfkevs-240sx is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
what day would htm be on?
kevs-240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008, 02:11 AM   #145
kafanylovesme
Zilvia FREAK!

Sunday the 8th ^^
Old 05-14-2008, 02:12 AM   #146
apex
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
You should come out to this event. If you haven't been to a 626 event? well, you just haven't been to the right event.
only been to 2 events one drift my first time at the bal. and 1 grip at htm
imma try and get the car runnin will see
Old 05-14-2008, 02:37 AM   #147
Healtoeae86
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (12)
Healtoeae86 is just really niceHealtoeae86 is just really niceHealtoeae86 is just really niceHealtoeae86 is just really niceHealtoeae86 is just really niceHealtoeae86 is just really niceHealtoeae86 is just really niceHealtoeae86 is just really niceHealtoeae86 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Hey jackson , i have a lap timer if you would like to use it for grip.

And i would like to call dibs on using up jasons RE86 free track day for grip at HTM

He doesnt know it yet, but hes gona say yes.

Thaaaaaaaanks...

-Ash

*and i totally called it a week in advance that Chow nasty's orange FC was gona break..real talk.
Healtoeae86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008, 07:14 AM   #148
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Trader Rating: (113)
Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 113 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sonic Motor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Healtoeae86 View Post

And i would like to call dibs on using up jasons RE86 free track day for grip at HTM

Thaaaaaaaanks...

-Ash

*and i totally called it a week in advance that Chow nasty's orange FC was gona break..real talk.
lol

Ok for sure...hopefully, we will have enough people for to make HTM happen
Old 05-14-2008, 10:47 AM   #149
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

^ you have two Honda guys bringing money to meet friday for HTM.
Old 05-14-2008, 04:06 PM   #150
JKim0901
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
JKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Healtoeae86 View Post

Thaaaaaaaanks...

-Ash

no no no we are getting your turbo up and running, no joke,

and my car is not for rent unless you are ballin.

if you would like to rent i would charge 10k deposit up front to cover cost of car and 100 bucks an hour thank you
JKim0901 is offline   Reply With Quote