Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 05-19-2008, 12:15 AM   #61
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by carparthookup View Post
since its at night, and its gonna be a light show, somewhat....
do we have any mobile DJs in the house to set the mood?
Vyron has you covered, DTC showing love.
Old 05-19-2008, 12:19 AM   #62
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Trader Rating: (113)
Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 113 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sonic Motor
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlckBeautyVTEC View Post
bummer this is before ASB otherwise id be in like aids in the 80's that shit was everywhere
AZNDOC is doing both events. You should toooooo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sliders562 View Post
im still a rookie ahahah so i am DisQualified. I'll probably drop by since no more school after may 30th.
you are no rookie, you should definitely participate in this event. IM me for the president touke discount.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slidin_W.O.P View Post
Ill be next to you- its about time I roll out to one of these- how much for spectators... or are they not allowed?
free(except $10 track entry) free spectators, as long as you stay close to dreamN
Old 05-19-2008, 12:22 AM   #63
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Trader Rating: (52)
Jimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 52 reviews
I dont know him that well but I'll stand next to him until it gets wierd haha. Sounds good either way
Old 05-19-2008, 12:26 AM   #64
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Quote:
I dont know him that well but I'll stand next to him until it gets wierd haha. Sounds good either way
promote your line of clothing, help me make the 626Drift tshirts
Old 05-19-2008, 12:29 AM   #65
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Quote:

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
DreamN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2008, 12:37 AM   #66
sijia10358
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
sijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
YOUR GONNA BE THERE?!?!?!?!?! SOOOOO GOOOD!

[email protected]

TIRE CENTRAL "DONALD" 626-227-0150
DRIFT SPEED "QUOC" 562-342-9000
sijia10358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2008, 01:03 AM   #67
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Jimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by sijia10358 View Post
YOUR GONNA BE THERE?!?!?!?!?! SOOOOO GOOOD!
Haha, Nice man- now I'm stoked. You gonna be driving brotha, I have yet to see you tear shit up in person. The little videos hurt my eyes haha
Old 05-19-2008, 01:28 AM   #68
ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ALEXTHESUS*PECT
and just like that i can't go anymore.

my sisters high school graduation is on the same day!

TEAM SUS*PECT
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2008, 01:56 AM   #69
kafanylovesme
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
kafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to kafanylovesme
Quote:
Haha, Nice man- now I'm stoked. You gonna be driving brotha, I have yet to see you tear shit up in person. The little videos hurt my eyes haha
He literally tears it up, his car that is. His body parts end up all over the track!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALEXTHESUS*PECT View Post
and just like that i can't go anymore.

my sisters high school graduation is on the same day!
Aw no Alex I was looking forward to seeing you drive!
kafanylovesme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2008, 04:27 AM   #70
Flipzide
Nissanaholic!

Flipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfection
Quote:
promote your line of clothing, help me make the 626Drift tshirts
626 shirts would be ballin

D-Street.net | bcuison.wordpress.com
Flipzide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2008, 05:19 AM   #71
rb25_s13*CHUKI
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (16)
rb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to rb25_s13*CHUKI
Quote:
since its at night, and its gonna be a light show, somewhat....
do we have any mobile DJs in the house to set the mood?
Im no mobile dj but i can play the mortal combat theme outa my evo again!! Too bad no first timers... Ill be signing up for events once i finally decide to stop taking my car apart
Old 05-19-2008, 08:53 AM   #72
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flipzide View Post
626 shirts would be ballin

Hell yea, I'm down- we'll talk there, or if you want to get something together before then, just let me know
Old 05-19-2008, 10:31 AM   #73
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Quote:
Hell yea, I'm down- we'll talk there, or if you want to get something together before then, just let me know
or come to the friday night meet, Im always there
Old 05-19-2008, 12:52 PM   #74
k's_silvia2.0
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
k's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to k's_silvia2.0
Now this is gonna own all other events!
Old 05-19-2008, 03:20 PM   #75
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Quote:
or come to the friday night meet, Im always there
hmmm- I was supposed to go, I want to and all my friends wil be gone for memorial and Im here because I am working....

The stars are lining up for this to happen haha.
Old 05-19-2008, 03:29 PM   #76
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by k's_silvia2.0 View Post
Now this is gonna own all other events!
correction, this is gonna be the best Bday for Mr K'sSilvia2.0

bring cake and candles, we'll all sing you happy Bday! Im not even shitting you.
Old 05-19-2008, 03:35 PM   #77
k's_silvia2.0
Post Whore!

k's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfection
Quote:

bring cake and candles, we'll all sing you happy Bday! Im not even shitting you.
!!! Awww man. I gotta bring some B-day drinks.
Old 05-19-2008, 03:40 PM   #78
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

Location: Southern California...where i stretch out haters like a bad thong
Trader Rating: (40)
DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DUFFM4N Send a message via Yahoo to DUFFM4N
no drink n drift...i dont wanna spin out because of yack on the track

that rhymed

things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who HUSTLE

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
DUFFM4N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2008, 03:48 PM   #79
k's_silvia2.0
Post Whore!

^Oh Well more for me!
Old 05-19-2008, 03:49 PM   #80
azndoc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to azndoc
I'll try to be there.

Maybe I can make 4 tires last all day.

Doubtful, very doubtful.
azndoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2008, 03:52 PM   #81
Sliders562
Nissanaholic!

Sliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Sliders562 Send a message via Yahoo to Sliders562
looks like im staying with the hatch for awhile, unless a trade goes thru, although hatch prep for night drift i'll ponder about that... i'll still come by and spectate

hey karl, i just got a bmx freestyle stunt bike for dirt cheap, lets bicycle drift lol
Old 05-19-2008, 07:30 PM   #82
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
^ you should come out and have fun. (drive sucka drive)
Old 05-19-2008, 07:55 PM   #83
sijia10358
Zilvia FREAK!

sijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfection
Quote:
lol its all part of drifting! lol im not that good, but good enough to give you a ride along!!

[email protected]

TIRE CENTRAL "DONALD" 626-227-0150
DRIFT SPEED "QUOC" 562-342-9000
sijia10358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2008, 08:14 PM   #84
Sliders562
Nissanaholic!

Sliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Sliders562 Send a message via Yahoo to Sliders562
can i get ride alongs too
Old 05-19-2008, 08:15 PM   #85
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by sijia10358 View Post
lol its all part of drifting! lol im not that good, but good enough to give you a ride along!!

HELL YEA- its OFFICIAL man, I cant wait brotha!!!

Edit: I know I sound like a tool, but I really am excited about a ride along...

Last edited by Jimmy Up; 05-19-2008 at 08:36 PM..
Jimmy Up is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2008, 09:31 PM   #86
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by azndoc View Post
Doubtful, very doubtful.
I dunno man...
Old 05-19-2008, 10:07 PM   #87
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Kafany- are you at this too???

Good people man
Old 05-19-2008, 10:16 PM   #88
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by S13Teddy View Post
I dunno man...
There is a new tire that can be tested for this at my cost?

KUMHO ECSTA platinum LX 600 treadwear Traction A Temp A speed rated W (this could be the one)
Old 05-19-2008, 10:20 PM   #89
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
cant wait.

gotta hook up blue vip lights agian, hook up strobes again. get some LED under body strips from JXN !!!!

this is gonna be one sweet day full of 2 dope events!!
ericcastro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2008, 11:29 PM   #90
gripstr
Zilvia Junkie

gripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfection
Quote:

bring cake, candles AND strippers, we'll all sing you happy Bday! Im not even shitting you.
Uno more correccione'