Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 06-10-2008, 09:33 AM   #1
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Trader Rating: (113)
Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 113 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sonic Motor
626Driftcrew's 1 year anniversary event 7/12/08

Wow, its been one year already?!?!

626 Drift crew would like to invite everyone back on the track at Willow Spring Raceway to celebrate our one year anniversary event!

All I have to say is, its gonna be a lot of fun.

Date: July 12, 2008
What: Full day of drifting!
www.626drift.com
Email: info AT 626drift.com

Beginner/Intermediate group:
Group A (balcony drift course all day)
1. Brian - S14*
2. Josh *
3. DTC superstar *
4. Ron S14 *
5. SickNick3030 *
6. Cody/YoungGun/Black Coupe *
7. Edgar 240love*
8. Danny Giraldo - 86 Corolla *
9. Nieko *
10. Daniel Arreola*
11. Pond *
12. Chris foreverdark

Group B ( donuts and fig 8 for one session only and big course for rest of the day)
13. FLCLsteve *
14. Alex 240love^_^*
15. Anthony - S13*
16. suprafreak1000*
17. wow-thats-a-cool-car*
18. Zuric - S30*
19. tom *
20. Denise S14*
21. Otis RBpeformance*
22. chris eddings*
23. josh cole*
24. Mr. Jesse - s13*
END of list.

ok, registration closed for beginner/intermediate.
Event opened to:
Advanced drivers and Day 2 goers only.

This is the last time to redeem your track entry/deposits. Theres no refund or reimbursement after this event.
Tanks*

Advance/tandem group C:
1. Teddy
2. Ramon *
3. Staff
4.Tuwee (S13)*
5.John (S14)*
6.Thai (S14)
7. Geoff Wise (TheDingo8MyBaby on club4ag)*

Tech/Advance drivers session starts at 6:30am.
Drivers meet at 6:50am
We start at 7am to 5pm
10 HOURS of track time!!

Dont be late, you are only cutting into your own track time!!

"we have alot of people signed up for this event, but even more track time. if we get all out shit together, we will have 10 hours of continuous driving time. no lunch break, no competitions (for saturday at least).

so what me and jxn have done is split all the paid drivers into 3 groups, A, B, and C. each group will have 40mins of run time except for group C which consist of thugs, gangsturs, and all the staff members, they only get 20mins =(

the following is a list of all the names of the peeps that jackson has on the list. find your name on the list and remember which group u are in. that way once you get there in the morning, you already know when you go out. " -CHOW

HOW TO SIGN UP:
Payment:
Cash, paypal(preferred),
[email protected] (if you wanna pay through paypal, using credit card, please add 3% for the paypal fees)

Its $115 for balcony, $30 dollar more if you pay at the day of the event(if we still have room.)
I added $5 extra for drivers. So we can buy food for the drivers!!! So if you havent paid the extra $5, please send it!!!

If you want lunch just pitch in $5 per person. This applies to spectators.

*Special discounts*:
$10 off for all balcony goers with a 626 sticker(you can buy them at the 626 Friday night meets for $5). Or show me a receipt any tire purchase at Discount Tire Center (DTC) Socal-Drift Drivers use account# 1003333, if you buy from DTC they can use this account # for special pricing.

Last edited by Sonic Motor; 07-11-2008 at 06:03 PM..
Sonic Motor is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-10-2008, 10:02 AM   #2
k's_silvia2.0
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
k's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to k's_silvia2.0
Im In!!!!........
Old 06-10-2008, 10:13 AM   #3
Suk02Si
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
Suk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
I might make this event with a friend's Mustang, lol.
Suk02Si is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 10:15 AM   #4
kafanylovesme
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
kafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to kafanylovesme
Haha yeahh Gary! Whatever you have to do man!
kafanylovesme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 10:20 AM   #5
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

Location: Southern California...where i stretch out haters like a bad thong
Trader Rating: (40)
DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DUFFM4N Send a message via Yahoo to DUFFM4N
jxn, let me know if u still wanna do that thing we talked about for this event...

things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who HUSTLE

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
DUFFM4N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 10:42 AM   #6
E2EKIELR34
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (22)
E2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
wooohooo im soo hyped up for this event!!
Old 06-10-2008, 10:43 AM   #7
nieko
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
nieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
im most likely in! gotta see how the moneys lookin =X cant wait
nieko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 10:44 AM   #8
nieko
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
nieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
oh jxn i just looked at the date and it says june 7th =X might wanna fix
nieko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 10:51 AM   #9
240love^_^
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Edgar and I are in this for sure!!!!!
Old 06-10-2008, 11:01 AM   #10
driftordiemike
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
driftordiemike is a splendid one to beholddriftordiemike is a splendid one to beholddriftordiemike is a splendid one to beholddriftordiemike is a splendid one to beholddriftordiemike is a splendid one to beholddriftordiemike is a splendid one to beholddriftordiemike is a splendid one to beholddriftordiemike is a splendid one to beholddriftordiemike is a splendid one to beholddriftordiemike is a splendid one to beholddriftordiemike is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
i think iam in gotta treat myself cuz it b my bday weekend
driftordiemike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 11:41 AM   #11
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Trader Rating: (113)
Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 113 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sonic Motor
Quote:
Originally Posted by DUFFM4N View Post
jxn, let me know if u still wanna do that thing we talked about for this event...
lets hold that off, this time, I think i needa get more n00b squads better.
Old 06-10-2008, 11:50 AM   #12
AbsoluteZero
Nissanaholic!

AbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to AbsoluteZero
hmmmm should I do this event or not? this one is a toughy!

"DUFFM4N FOR MOD!!!!"
Team 1337
AbsoluteZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 11:57 AM   #13
YoungGun
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
YoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
I'm there!!! Jxn can I be put on the list, I promise to pay, I don't wanna miss this!!
YoungGun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 11:58 AM   #14
joshchewuhh
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (56)
joshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 56 reviews
Send a message via AIM to joshchewuhh
Im in this for sure!

super stoked!!!!
Old 06-10-2008, 11:59 AM   #15
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
*EDIT* changed my mind....im gonna drive

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG

Last edited by DUFFM4N; 06-10-2008 at 12:58 PM..
Old 06-10-2008, 12:00 PM   #16
kdashy
Zilvia FREAK!

kdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to kdashy
A year already?

Ballin'
Old 06-10-2008, 12:03 PM   #17
Flipzide
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
Flipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
First On The List Baby, Yea! Ahha

D-Street.net | bcuison.wordpress.com
Flipzide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 12:04 PM   #18
Flipzide
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
Flipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suk02Si View Post
I might make this event with a friend's Mustang, lol.
Dooo it and get that diff in there :-D

D-Street.net | bcuison.wordpress.com
Flipzide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 12:32 PM   #19
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
You know I am in and Team DTC will be there to help out with food, drinks and music if you want.

Can't wait for this.
Old 06-10-2008, 12:34 PM   #20
gripstr
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
gripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
I will be there and square......and spinning
Old 06-10-2008, 12:36 PM   #21
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by gripstr View Post
I will be there and square......and spinning
You fix the exhaust leak?
Old 06-10-2008, 12:52 PM   #22
gripstr
Zilvia Junkie

gripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by DTC SUPERSTAR View Post
You fix the exhaust leak?
Got it fixed on the spot lol

Thankfully, it was the downpipe missing 2 bolts.
Old 06-10-2008, 12:58 PM   #23
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

changed my mind....sign me up jxn

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
Old 06-10-2008, 01:03 PM   #24
azndoc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to azndoc
I will try for sure to make it to this one.

With my car.
azndoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 01:06 PM   #25
flclsteve
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
flclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
sign me up 60d =P newbie one plz

flclsteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 01:10 PM   #26
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gripstr View Post
Got it fixed on the spot lol

Thankfully, it was the downpipe missing 2 bolts.
cool deal
Old 06-10-2008, 01:40 PM   #27
SoCal-s130
Nissanaholic!

SoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfection
Should be able to pay Karl in a week or so!
Old 06-10-2008, 01:45 PM   #28
~Rev Free~
Zilvia Member

~Rev Free~ is a jewel in the rough~Rev Free~ is a jewel in the rough~Rev Free~ is a jewel in the rough~Rev Free~ is a jewel in the rough~Rev Free~ is a jewel in the rough~Rev Free~ is a jewel in the rough~Rev Free~ is a jewel in the rough~Rev Free~ is a jewel in the rough
Ill pay in person at a Friday night meet, please put me down on the list.
Old 06-10-2008, 01:46 PM   #29
k's_silvia2.0
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
k's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to k's_silvia2.0
^Kyle let me run your Granades
Ill let you run my se's.
Old 06-10-2008, 01:56 PM   #30
Felipe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Felipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
dont sign me up... im not going to be there. lol
Felipe is offline   Reply With Quote