Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 06-12-2008, 11:31 PM   #121
kafanylovesme
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
kafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to kafanylovesme
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungGun View Post
Sweet pond is going, where you at peter?
I have other stuff to pay at the moment and have to get my new coilovers so I'm trying to get my money to Jxn ASAP!
kafanylovesme is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-12-2008, 11:50 PM   #122
nieko
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
nieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
ill be sending deposit tomorrow
nieko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008, 12:09 AM   #123
240cracker
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (22)
240cracker has a reputation beyond repute240cracker has a reputation beyond repute240cracker has a reputation beyond repute240cracker has a reputation beyond repute240cracker has a reputation beyond repute240cracker has a reputation beyond repute240cracker has a reputation beyond repute240cracker has a reputation beyond repute240cracker has a reputation beyond repute240cracker has a reputation beyond repute240cracker has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 240cracker
i wanna go...
someone buy shit off me!

cars ready
240cracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008, 01:51 AM   #124
~Rev Free~
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
~Rev Free~ is a jewel in the rough~Rev Free~ is a jewel in the rough~Rev Free~ is a jewel in the rough~Rev Free~ is a jewel in the rough~Rev Free~ is a jewel in the rough~Rev Free~ is a jewel in the rough~Rev Free~ is a jewel in the rough~Rev Free~ is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
PM sent about event payment.
Old 06-13-2008, 02:15 AM   #125
Flipzide
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
Flipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
An added 5 dollars? I see.. well I sent the rest, JXN.

I'm excited... i just picked up all my suspension arms/coils for my s14. gonna be fun!

D-Street.net | bcuison.wordpress.com
Flipzide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008, 10:20 AM   #126
Croan
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
Croan is just really niceCroan is just really niceCroan is just really niceCroan is just really niceCroan is just really niceCroan is just really niceCroan is just really niceCroan is just really nice
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
SWEEET! 7-12 is my bday! any bday rates!?!?
Croan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008, 10:50 AM   #127
iqbbang
Leaky Injector

iqbbang is just really niceiqbbang is just really niceiqbbang is just really niceiqbbang is just really niceiqbbang is just really niceiqbbang is just really niceiqbbang is just really niceiqbbang is just really niceiqbbang is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to iqbbang
count me in jxn. this event is noob friendly right?
i'll pay at one of your meets.

Last edited by iqbbang; 06-14-2008 at 01:18 AM..
iqbbang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008, 02:58 PM   #128
nieko
Post Whore!

nieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfection
my payment has been sent looks like im going again!!!
Old 06-13-2008, 05:53 PM   #129
Donesyboy
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
Donesyboy is a jewel in the roughDonesyboy is a jewel in the roughDonesyboy is a jewel in the roughDonesyboy is a jewel in the roughDonesyboy is a jewel in the roughDonesyboy is a jewel in the roughDonesyboy is a jewel in the roughDonesyboy is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
7/12 is my birthday too lol im turning 18 bday rates would be real niice...
i'll be sending payment tomorrow for beginner
looking forward to my first event = D
Old 06-13-2008, 09:11 PM   #130
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

fckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by FCDRIFT View Post
shut up jason, i hear ur rolling up there with me in the miata with the top down!
hahahaha.....I heard you were taking drew cause he was on the pink slip...and he knows how to drive right hand drive stick!
fckillerbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008, 09:19 PM   #131
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
so many people spend thier birthday drifting at the 626 events its crazy.
this event is gonna be awsome!!!
ericcastro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008, 10:02 PM   #132
nieko
Post Whore!

i sent 2 payments for 2 ppl and were not on list yet jxn! hahha
Old 06-13-2008, 10:07 PM   #133
joshchewuhh
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (56)
joshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 56 reviews
Send a message via AIM to joshchewuhh
im going possibly to both!

ill send payment asap!!!

hopefully theres spots left
Old 06-13-2008, 10:10 PM   #134
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
You birthday guys want me to have Chuck jump out of a cake?
Old 06-13-2008, 10:13 PM   #135
Blackparade
Zilvia FREAK!

Blackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfection
naked??????????????
Blackparade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008, 10:32 PM   #136
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackparade View Post
naked??????????????
That can get ugly, really ugly
Old 06-14-2008, 05:59 AM   #137
90 DGRZ
Zilvia Addict

90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to 90 DGRZ
i'll have a thong on...gosh not completely naked.

happy birthday, fellas
Old 06-14-2008, 08:47 AM   #138
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 90 DGRZ View Post
i'll have a thong on...gosh not completely naked.

happy birthday, fellas
I double dare you!
Old 06-14-2008, 12:07 PM   #139
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Trader Rating: (113)
Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 113 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sonic Motor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Croan View Post
SWEEET! 7-12 is my bday! any bday rates!?!?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donesyboy View Post
PM me for special *bday* services
Old 06-14-2008, 03:37 PM   #140
sijia10358
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
sijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donesyboy View Post
must have your legal California drivers license ready in hand! lol

[email protected]

TIRE CENTRAL "DONALD" 626-227-0150
DRIFT SPEED "QUOC" 562-342-9000
sijia10358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2008, 01:35 AM   #141
Donesyboy
Zilvia Junkie

Donesyboy is a jewel in the roughDonesyboy is a jewel in the roughDonesyboy is a jewel in the roughDonesyboy is a jewel in the roughDonesyboy is a jewel in the roughDonesyboy is a jewel in the roughDonesyboy is a jewel in the roughDonesyboy is a jewel in the rough
dont worry champ im legal so be gentle = ]
Old 06-15-2008, 04:48 PM   #142
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

fckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by carparthookup View Post
hmmmm...special bday serviced huh....
fckillerbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2008, 05:02 PM   #143
andmattsayd
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
andmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by carparthookup View Post
luuuckyyy.....
andmattsayd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2008, 05:15 PM   #144
Mr. Jesse
Zilvia Member

Mr. Jesse has a brilliant futureMr. Jesse has a brilliant futureMr. Jesse has a brilliant futureMr. Jesse has a brilliant futureMr. Jesse has a brilliant futureMr. Jesse has a brilliant futureMr. Jesse has a brilliant futureMr. Jesse has a brilliant futureMr. Jesse has a brilliant futureMr. Jesse has a brilliant futureMr. Jesse has a brilliant future
yeah! i'm in! now to get my car finished.......

This sig was inspired by nothing, then is wasn't.
Mr. Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2008, 09:02 PM   #145
nieko
Post Whore!

just wondering... how come the spots list always starts at 15 and then when its almost full it goes to 17? just wondering =X
Old 06-15-2008, 09:13 PM   #146
nieko
Post Whore!

cant wait though... lets go sliding ppl. and buy my part out stuff thanks haha
Old 06-16-2008, 02:05 AM   #147
joshchewuhh
Post Whore!

joshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfection
dude i cant wait for this event!!!

its too far away!!
Old 06-16-2008, 03:08 AM   #148
Flipzide
Nissanaholic!

Flipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshchewuhh View Post
dude i cant wait for this event!!!

its too far away!!
It's perfect :P

gives me time to put on all my suspension and get an alignment

D-Street.net | bcuison.wordpress.com
Flipzide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 03:19 AM   #149
joshchewuhh
Post Whore!

and i get 2 more paychecks before!! which is good hahaha
Old 06-16-2008, 08:14 AM   #150
240love
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
so is there 2 day or no?
240love is offline   Reply With Quote