Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 07-03-2008, 11:46 AM   #1
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
ziptied All Star Bash V

Seriously.
The FALL/WINTER version of ASB is being planned.
It will be MUCH cooler this time.
COme on down

ALL STAR BASH V (like the letter V, not the roman numeral)
Old 07-03-2008, 11:49 AM   #2
azndoc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to azndoc
Geez would you make up your mind on what the actual name is please.

Your confusing me.
azndoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2008, 11:52 AM   #3
Brian
Post Whore!

Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
its V.

3000 is not here yet.
That was just a TEMP idea I had.

p.s. - how is the car
Old 07-03-2008, 11:54 AM   #4
k's_silvia2.0
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
k's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to k's_silvia2.0
Ill be in attendance with bells on
Old 07-03-2008, 12:06 PM   #5
DMaxUSA
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
DMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I wanna hang out with Takatori........
DMaxUSA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2008, 12:11 PM   #6
Ian
Post Whore!

Ian is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfection
I wanna come to this...I'll probably have school though and it'll be hard for me to come out.

ASBV sounds good to me

Team Pterodactyl
SHARK ATTACK!!!
LookOutDrift
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian
No it isn't
This is "cool stickers"
not"let's make our car look like a pile of shit and dead babies"
Ian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2008, 12:47 PM   #7
azndoc
Post Whore!

azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Car is fine.

Resting at home.

Waiting for her owner to bring her back to life.

Actually I'm waiting on Flybert to make me a part so my car can run.

Yay!!!!
Old 07-03-2008, 01:24 PM   #8
techtrix
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
techtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
New owner? one little dent and its gone?

Michael Essa GSR Autosport
techtrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2008, 01:34 PM   #9
CityTireOnline.com
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (28)
CityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 28 reviews
Send a message via AIM to CityTireOnline.com
See ya there!
CityTireOnline.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2008, 01:56 PM   #10
thrusts14
Leaky Injector

thrusts14 has a spectacular aura aboutthrusts14 has a spectacular aura aboutthrusts14 has a spectacular aura aboutthrusts14 has a spectacular aura aboutthrusts14 has a spectacular aura aboutthrusts14 has a spectacular aura about
I hate you guys for living in Socal, but fuck it!! Im down like China Town!!
thrusts14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2008, 02:51 PM   #11
Hillkill
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
Hillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
I'm soooooooooo down for this again. But only if there is like a gazillion car tandem train that I can be in.
Hillkill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2008, 02:56 PM   #12
azndoc
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by techtrix View Post
New owner? one little dent and its gone?
Michael I was referring to me.

Also that dent wouldn't be there if you had just stayed and tandem with me and BH.

I blame you...................
Old 07-03-2008, 02:59 PM   #13
s13 @ fullboost
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
s13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s13 @ fullboost
I will be there I mean if ASB 4 was as good as it was then ASB V will be even better and as far as Jacks car goes it was no ones fault I got it on video and well ... we all mess up good luck with the fix tho i kind of like your car all nascar style haha you should get a net for the window
Old 07-03-2008, 03:00 PM   #14
azndoc
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by s13 @ fullboost View Post
I will be there I mean if ASB 4 was as good as it was then ASB V will be even better and as far as Jacks car goes it was no ones fault I got it on video and well ... we all mess up good luck with the fix tho i kind of like your car all nascar style haha you should get a net for the window
I'd like to see that as well please.

I can't find any clear footage of the hit.
Old 07-03-2008, 03:10 PM   #15
s13 @ fullboost
Post Whore!

s13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by azndoc View Post
I'd like to see that as well please.

I can't find any clear footage of the hit.

Well its on Jason's camera also known as Ryu on here so You can ask him to give it to you or i can do it for you i just remember filming the hit so I will ask him next time i talk to him to post it
Old 07-03-2008, 03:13 PM   #16
Brian
Post Whore!

yeah post that up!
what the hell
Old 07-03-2008, 03:14 PM   #17
s13 @ fullboost
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
yeah post that up!
what the hell
well i have to get it from Jason the Driver for RMJ because he has his camera all i did was film for him
Old 07-03-2008, 03:15 PM   #18
azndoc
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by s13 @ fullboost View Post
well i have to get it from Jason the Driver for RMJ because he has his camera all i did was film for him
Make it happen.

Thank you sir.
Old 07-03-2008, 03:18 PM   #19
Brian
Post Whore!

awwww jack, a pic of US in your sig.
Old 07-03-2008, 03:19 PM   #20
s13 @ fullboost
Post Whore!

okay i sent him a P.M. so hopefully when he gets home from work he will post the clip up =]
Old 07-03-2008, 03:20 PM   #21
azndoc
Post Whore!

Yes when our cars were perfect.

Until you infected it with your High Five (copyright Logan)
Old 07-03-2008, 03:22 PM   #22
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
be cool as hell for SA and Takatori to show up... i will kill myself if i have to miss this for an b/s reason.
Old 07-03-2008, 03:23 PM   #23
s13 @ fullboost
Post Whore!

From were i was standing up on the hill right over you guys it did not even look bad until I saw the s14 back up and his whole fucking bumper was off.
Old 07-03-2008, 03:40 PM   #24
Brian
Post Whore!

yeah, that s14 got his stuff messed up.
I wonder if it is fixable.
Old 07-03-2008, 03:47 PM   #25
azndoc
Post Whore!

Yeah that stupid S14.

I heard the driver is really heavy and so that's why he couldn't stop the car in time.

Then again I heard that the driver of that blue hatch is too strong for his own good and pulled the ebrake too hard.
Old 07-03-2008, 03:49 PM   #26
Brian
Post Whore!

apparently the s14 guy is a real jerk too.
i dont know, my homie mentioned it
Old 07-03-2008, 03:51 PM   #27
azndoc
Post Whore!

Not only is he a jerk I heard that he gave false insurance information to the hatch guy.

Now the hatch guy has contacted the FBI concerning the issue.

People these days.

Can't trust them drifters you know.
Old 07-03-2008, 03:54 PM   #28
s13 @ fullboost
Post Whore!

Haha you guys are funny
Old 07-03-2008, 03:57 PM   #29
Brian
Post Whore!

I heard the S14 guy got WILD and flipped the middle finger at the hatch guy
See... it is TRUE!
Old 07-03-2008, 03:57 PM   #30
l20bdime
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
l20bdime is a glorious beacon of lightl20bdime is a glorious beacon of lightl20bdime is a glorious beacon of lightl20bdime is a glorious beacon of lightl20bdime is a glorious beacon of lightl20bdime is a glorious beacon of lightl20bdime is a glorious beacon of lightl20bdime is a glorious beacon of lightl20bdime is a glorious beacon of lightl20bdime is a glorious beacon of lightl20bdime is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
lol at the flyer
l20bdime is offline   Reply With Quote