Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 07-31-2008, 08:18 AM   #61
240love
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
OMG now billy on zilva?...i say we BAN him!! lol jk billy
240love is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-31-2008, 12:18 PM   #62
JKim0901
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
JKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilviaBilly View Post
You know I can't leave Teddy alone, he might get raped.....Ernie come on you know I love you Ernie
BILLY FOR THE WIN!!!

hahahah billy on zilvia? sweeeet, funniest kid ever
JKim0901 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 12:24 PM   #63
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
Quote:
You know I can't leave Teddy alone, he might get raped.....Ernie come on you know I love you Ernie
BILLY FOR THE WIN!!!

Go away you're gay.

Old 07-31-2008, 12:30 PM   #64
sijia10358
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
sijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
ze_mom ze_mom ze_mom ze_mom ze_mom !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[email protected]

TIRE CENTRAL "DONALD" 626-227-0150
DRIFT SPEED "QUOC" 562-342-9000
sijia10358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 12:52 PM   #65
doridet
Zilvia Addict

doridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to doridet Send a message via Yahoo to doridet
lol... Billy and Dom on zilvia! sweet. haha Alex, you HAVE to make it to this event! We need more girl power. haha
doridet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 02:48 PM   #66
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Quote:
BILLY FOR THE WIN!!!

OMG!! what has this world come too?
Old 07-31-2008, 09:41 PM   #67
240love^_^
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDspeed View Post
lol... Billy and Dom on zilvia! sweet. haha Alex, you HAVE to make it to this event! We need more girl power. haha
Ya, I will somehow! Whoo Girl power!!!! I can't let my partner in crime have all the fun..lol I can't wait for next weekend when we finally get to socialize...lmao
Old 07-31-2008, 11:40 PM   #68
doridet
Zilvia Addict

doridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to doridet Send a message via Yahoo to doridet
haha... yeah. we'll prolly be there at around noon-ish. haha. we're kinda lazy to wake up early. haha
doridet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 01:46 AM   #69
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240love^_^ View Post
Ya, I will somehow! Whoo Girl power!!!! I can't let my partner in crime have all the fun..lol I can't wait for next weekend when we finally get to socialize...lmao
I hope you realize that there actually is a thread for next Saturday's event.

I'll give you a hint. It's not this one.

Just kidding Alex I love you.
Old 08-01-2008, 11:07 AM   #70
240love^_^
Zilvia Addict

240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by S13Teddy View Post
I hope you realize that there actually is a thread for next Saturday's event.

I'll give you a hint. It's not this one.

Just kidding Alex I love you.

Oh shut up Teddy....

So when are you going to get me that seahorse!!!!!!!!

Wait are you working this weekend?

I'll go jack it from your store while you're working....hehehehe jk
Old 08-01-2008, 01:38 PM   #71
BlckBeautyVTEC
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
BlckBeautyVTEC is just really niceBlckBeautyVTEC is just really niceBlckBeautyVTEC is just really niceBlckBeautyVTEC is just really niceBlckBeautyVTEC is just really niceBlckBeautyVTEC is just really niceBlckBeautyVTEC is just really niceBlckBeautyVTEC is just really niceBlckBeautyVTEC is just really niceBlckBeautyVTEC is just really nice
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to BlckBeautyVTEC
is it full yet or what, trying to think whether i wanna do balcony or htm cause im poor and tires are $$$
Old 08-01-2008, 03:11 PM   #72
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Trader Rating: (113)
Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 113 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sonic Motor
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlckBeautyVTEC View Post
is it full yet or what, trying to think whether i wanna do balcony or htm cause im poor and tires are $$$
they are both wide open!
Old 08-01-2008, 03:34 PM   #73
YoungGun
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
YoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by carparthookup View Post
they are both wide open!
don't talk about chuck and chompz that way.
YoungGun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 03:35 PM   #74
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
easy sign up links are UP!

balcony only $110 - click to sign up for balcony only
HTM only $130 - click to sign up for HTM only
Both days: $220 - click here to sign up for both days!

Old 08-01-2008, 08:26 PM   #75
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
i love all of you!!!
Old 08-02-2008, 12:58 AM   #76
240love
Post Whore!

240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection
Quote:

thats pretty sweet jxn..saves me time... ill pay for both after the august event
Old 08-02-2008, 11:47 AM   #77
foreverdark
Nissanaholic!

foreverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfection
Quote:

I'll pay for balcony after the next weeks event.
Old 08-02-2008, 10:00 PM   #78
Suk02Si
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
Suk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungGun View Post
don't talk about chuck and chompz that way.
buuuuuuuuuuuuurn
Suk02Si is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 01:41 PM   #79
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
fckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
finally I will be able to make it to a competition...see all of you there!!! jxn...let me drive your car that day...I have a feeling the heat will bring my power from little to absolutely nothing haha.
fckillerbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 01:48 PM   #80
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
wow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to wow-thats-a-cool-car
so is there HTM and Balcony? Cause I'm down for balcony but if I tried to drift HTM i would probably flip lol.
Old 08-04-2008, 02:29 PM   #81
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by fckillerbee View Post
finally I will be able to make it to a competition...see all of you there!!! jxn...let me drive your car that day...I have a feeling the heat will bring my power from little to absolutely nothing haha.
haha ok

Quote:
Originally Posted by wow-thats-a-cool-car View Post
so is there HTM and Balcony? Cause I'm down for balcony but if I tried to drift HTM i would probably flip lol.
you should do it. I think you will be good enough to do HTM.
Flipping isnt the real issue on HTM. its actually very safe, and very fun.
Old 08-04-2008, 07:47 PM   #82
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wow-thats-a-cool-car View Post
Do it!! I don't wanna be the only first timer.
Old 08-04-2008, 07:55 PM   #83
foreverdark
Nissanaholic!

foreverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfection
gotta go balls out!
Old 08-04-2008, 08:12 PM   #84
YoungGun
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
YoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Yeah i'm looking forward to driving HTM for the first time too.
YoungGun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008, 04:10 PM   #85
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Dude, I am gonna kill it....bad ass drifting at high speeds from me. If the car panels can't hold? I will replace them when I get back.

BALLS OUT IS THE ONLY WAY TO LEARN!!!
Old 08-05-2008, 06:16 PM   #86
240love
Post Whore!

We are going to be deverginized!!!!
Old 08-05-2008, 08:50 PM   #87
626 FC3S
Zilvia Junkie

626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to 626 FC3S
[quote=sijia10358;2216895]ze_mom ze_mom ze_mom ze_mom ze_mom !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quo

haha the front of ur fender is still at the track
Old 08-05-2008, 08:55 PM   #88
techtrix
Zilvia Junkie

techtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfection
the left side of your car is still at the track Mike! you coming out on saturday?

Michael Essa GSR Autosport
techtrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008, 10:08 PM   #89
Jdotsturn
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (11)
Jdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Jdotsturn
im going to try make it out to htm, ill try to send money in by friday.

this wont get cancelled will it?
Jdotsturn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008, 10:51 PM   #90
240love
Post Whore!

626 never cancels!!! well most of the time