Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Closed Thread

Old 08-22-2008, 04:20 AM   #31
jdm510
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
jdm510 has made poor choicesjdm510 has made poor choicesjdm510 has made poor choicesjdm510 has made poor choicesjdm510 has made poor choicesjdm510 has made poor choicesjdm510 has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
i was their maybe a year and a half ago i rode a crf50 with supper moto tires on it i remeber that track being VERY small
Sponsored Links
Old 08-22-2008, 08:53 AM   #32
k's_silvia2.0
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
k's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to k's_silvia2.0
To the OG poster can you please provide a video of actuall track?
Old 08-22-2008, 09:20 AM   #33
xtreme_s14
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
xtreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to xtreme_s14
if you guys look at the picture on the first post of this thread, i believe the highlighted portion will be the drifted sections. from what i remember, that part of the track is actually large enough to accomodate a vehicle, with definite dirt drops on the sweepers after the straights. what i'm curious to know is how do we get our cars on the track? i remember the parking lot area and everywhere around it being nothing but dirt and rocks. no paved cement to enter the track.
Old 08-22-2008, 10:13 AM   #34
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Hmmmm, We're gonna beat the shit out of the edges of the track. lol
Old 08-22-2008, 12:47 PM   #35
fcdrifter20
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
fcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
i've driven my hatch on the track before and its alot of fun. its realy narrow and moslty 2nd and 1st gear but its realy fun.

any one who can make it out should. its realy close to a lot of u guys out there. trust me u will have fun.

BIG PROPS TO U RUDY FOR STICKIN WITH THIS IDEA AND MAKING IT WORK. YOU KNO I'LL BE THERE AGAIN RUDY.

HEY RUDY WUT ABOUT WE GET A GRILL OUT THERE AND SOME CARNE ASADA??? I GOT INS ON CARNE!!!
Old 08-22-2008, 12:55 PM   #36
FCDRIFT
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
FCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
wow interesting.
Old 08-22-2008, 01:06 PM   #37
nieko
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
nieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
ya i was watching videos on youtube, track looks kinda narrow but turns and whatnot look really close together too, seems mostly 1st and 2nd gear? but a lot of first.

what part of the track is it exactly? the pink part, red part or all of it?

hmmm?
Old 08-22-2008, 02:24 PM   #38
deadpirate
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
deadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to deadpirate Send a message via Yahoo to deadpirate
im prolly gunna go..dunno if i will have a car by then..if not..im filming
Old 08-22-2008, 02:29 PM   #39
smokingae86
Leaky Injector

smokingae86 is on a distinguished road
yes!
This track is chilll..
finally something close by
Old 08-22-2008, 03:00 PM   #40
Flaco S14
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (9)
Flaco S14 is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
ive driven there and i love the bank part of the track, the one highlighted in red. i was doing it on a stock s14 and i was in second and first the whole time. definately worth 80bucks and i will definately be there. there is more than enough room its just very technicall if thats spelled right!
Old 08-22-2008, 03:04 PM   #41
bo2o
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (7)
bo2o is close to perfectionbo2o is close to perfectionbo2o is close to perfectionbo2o is close to perfectionbo2o is close to perfectionbo2o is close to perfectionbo2o is close to perfectionbo2o is close to perfectionbo2o is close to perfectionbo2o is close to perfectionbo2o is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
looks kinda like a jdm drift land.

is it big enuff for cars?

^^^click^^^
Old 08-22-2008, 03:08 PM   #42
Flaco S14
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (9)
Flaco S14 is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
yes its big enough for cars! more than enough room
Old 08-22-2008, 03:52 PM   #43
vvtisupra
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (16)
vvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to vvtisupra
hahah no freaking way. I've been to this track many of times and it gets hairy going into that bank with 2 karts at full speed let alone 1 car at half speed
Old 08-22-2008, 04:42 PM   #44
boozels
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
boozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
how long is the actual track?

that ish looks fun tho

and 80 bucks is nothing for 8 hrs

t-apc.com t-apc.com t-apc.com t-apc.com
Old 08-22-2008, 05:09 PM   #45
Grenade180sx
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
Grenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Grenade180sx
regardless.. of the track size its nice to have a venue that will be open weekly i hear.

so stop all your nay saying and either go run or sit in the stands.
Old 08-22-2008, 05:19 PM   #46
DriftMUH
Leaky Injector

DriftMUH is a glorious beacon of lightDriftMUH is a glorious beacon of lightDriftMUH is a glorious beacon of lightDriftMUH is a glorious beacon of lightDriftMUH is a glorious beacon of lightDriftMUH is a glorious beacon of lightDriftMUH is a glorious beacon of lightDriftMUH is a glorious beacon of lightDriftMUH is a glorious beacon of lightDriftMUH is a glorious beacon of lightDriftMUH is a glorious beacon of light
So close, awesome.

"Im invisible and impossible to touch" ~Mr. Lif
Old 08-22-2008, 06:01 PM   #47
sijia10358
Zilvia FREAK!

sijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfection
wow! this sounds very interesting!!!

[email protected]

TIRE CENTRAL "DONALD" 626-227-0150
DRIFT SPEED "QUOC" 562-342-9000
Old 08-22-2008, 07:36 PM   #48
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flipzide View Post
Wow legit. a lot closer than wsir, haha.
If you go Brian, I'll go.

Old 08-22-2008, 07:57 PM   #49
fcdrifter20
Post Whore!

fcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to behold
jr.... learn how to spell.lol

and like riley says, all u guys stop ur nay saying and just go. if the turn out is good, later on down the line this might turn into a weekly thing, then possilby a daily thing.like an amuesment park for cars

if enough events get held, there has been talk with the owner and alterations might be made to the track. to make it a bit more car freindly. and more of a race track then a go kart track. so every one just make it out. if u cant drive or have second thots about it, just come down, kick back and check it out for urself. see if its something u like
Old 08-22-2008, 08:10 PM   #50
LB.Motoring
Post Whore!

LB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to LB.Motoring
Im going to drift a shifter kart there, and my e30 bmw hahah
Old 08-22-2008, 08:14 PM   #51
LB.Motoring
Post Whore!

LB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfection
Measuring the track now.........
Old 08-22-2008, 09:14 PM   #52
Markae86
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (13)
Markae86 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monstorfab View Post
Has anyone tried this kart track? or is this a test run?
Yes the track has been drifted before so no this will not be a test run.

Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverdark View Post
Sounds like fun but how narrow is the track and would these all be 2nd gear?
Yes the courese ar narrow but that just means you need to keep a better line and yes they will be second gear courses.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 240XTC View Post
Whoa whoa!!...sounds gangster....is there any way you can get video of a car on this actual track? It would b great for us local kats who are very much interested and would give a great idea of what we're signing up for.........thanks....
Im working on getting some video up soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wow-thats-a-cool-car View Post
when is it and do you have some pictures of the track? Like maybe aerial from google earth or something ?
The event will be on Sept. 28 from 1pm till 10pm. Here is a link to a google maps pic of the track. http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&t=h&layer=c&cbll=34.008994,-117.381788&ll=34.008354,-117.382988&spn=0.002068,0.003433&z=18

Quote:
Originally Posted by flclsteve View Post
wow im going for sure how many drivers
only 30 cars so sign up soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nieko View Post
ya i was watching videos on youtube, track looks kinda narrow but turns and whatnot look really close together too, seems mostly 1st and 2nd gear? but a lot of first.
what part of the track is it exactly? the pink part, red part or all of it?
hmmm?
There will be 2 courses the red and the pink.
Old 08-22-2008, 09:37 PM   #53
LB.Motoring
Post Whore!

^ hey mark (I think you gave my dad a ride along time ago at DB, if your the Mark with the blue AE) if so, HellO! Its Robby, that tall white guy that use to help Terry

I just went down there and talked to them,

I left my info with Troy,

The measurement for the back corner as follows

(Pink)
25' wide entry and exit
30' from apex to outter edge center of banked corner,

(Red)

25' width most spots
32' large middle sweeper

from my eye it should be ok,

I will try it with my old e30 4 door lol, we shall see how it goes

Last edited by LB.Motoring; 08-22-2008 at 09:59 PM..
Old 08-22-2008, 09:59 PM   #54
LB.Motoring
Post Whore!

Also, pre-paid, hopefully my car is cool by then if not, I'll have someone else take my spot...
Old 08-22-2008, 11:15 PM   #55
Markae86
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (13)
Markae86 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by LB.Motoring View Post
Also, pre-paid, hopefully my car is cool by then if not, I'll have someone else take my spot...
Hey robby yep its me. Cant wait to see you out there man. Oh and thanks for the specs on the track.
Old 08-22-2008, 11:39 PM   #56
Teddy
Post Whore!

Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Hmm interesting... I'll have to check my funds...
Old 08-22-2008, 11:49 PM   #57
LB.Motoring
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markae86 View Post
Hey robby yep its me. Cant wait to see you out there man. Oh and thanks for the specs on the track.
Sweet, cant wait to see you there,

I use to go to adams when I was way young, I kinda wanted to drive it once haha,

They made a set of races wait while I was measuring the track with a tape measure they were like are you an official lol, (I guess like F1? hahahah)

this should be a fun little event, I couldnt pass it up , its like 10 mins from my house

this track should be perfect for corollas!
Old 08-23-2008, 12:20 AM   #58
junkyiv
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
junkyiv is just really nicejunkyiv is just really nicejunkyiv is just really nicejunkyiv is just really nicejunkyiv is just really nicejunkyiv is just really nicejunkyiv is just really nicejunkyiv is just really nicejunkyiv is just really nice
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
If you check Goog Earh you'll see the track is as wide as a two lane road so it shouldn't be a problem as long as you have enough control. Even if I can't participate I'm probably gonna go just to harass Deadpirate!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! and spectate. Looks very cool though.
Old 08-23-2008, 01:50 AM   #59
xtreme_s14
Zilvia Addict

xtreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to xtreme_s14
so.. no room for mistakes! i'll sit back and watch and have good, sympathy laughs with the drivers!
Old 08-23-2008, 02:33 AM   #60
Grenade180sx
Nissanaholic!

Grenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Grenade180sx
ekk im hoping know ones trys to do a hill climb on the bank.. and they are going to have dirt drops from hell.
Closed Thread