Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Closed Thread

Old 08-24-2008, 05:26 PM   #91
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdycus View Post
So much excitement about a track being close to home, Riverside, but San Bernardino's Speedway at the National Orange Show is also close to home and I don't see that much excitement. Maybe Cyrus is right: the Speedway scares alot of drivers?
Yeah I'd rather not hit a wall if I get a little to antsy...
Old 08-24-2008, 05:58 PM   #92
LB.Motoring
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
LB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to LB.Motoring
Payment was in aug 22, did you receive it?

sent it to the blessing email, not the lessing.

Im ready to rock, just put in a bucket today, sits oh soo low <3
Old 08-24-2008, 06:41 PM   #93
ESmorz
Post Whore!

ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by LB.Motoring View Post
sits oh soo low <3
So what you're saying is... it sits low.

Old 08-24-2008, 06:46 PM   #94
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
Deposit sent!
Old 08-24-2008, 07:03 PM   #95
blessing
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (5)
blessing will become famous soon enoughblessing will become famous soon enoughblessing will become famous soon enoughblessing will become famous soon enoughblessing will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Payment was in aug 22, did you receive it?

sent it to the blessing email, not the lessing.

Im ready to rock, just put in a bucket today, sits oh soo low <3
Got your payment.... see first page.
Old 08-24-2008, 07:05 PM   #96
blessing
Zilvia Member

blessing will become famous soon enoughblessing will become famous soon enoughblessing will become famous soon enoughblessing will become famous soon enoughblessing will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by S13Teddy View Post
Deposit sent!
Got it... remember the reminder balance has to be paid by 09/21/08
Old 08-24-2008, 07:06 PM   #97
blessing
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson View Post
done, cancelled and resent.
Got it... see first page.
Old 08-24-2008, 07:10 PM   #98
Flaco S14
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (9)
Flaco S14 is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ESmorz View Post
Yeah I'd rather not hit a wall if I get a little to antsy...

theres still a good chance you might hit the dirt hill of to the sides it should'nt be much of a problem but it could mess something up if you hit it. but just take it easy and have fun with it and you should be alright!
Old 08-24-2008, 07:17 PM   #99
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flaco S14 View Post
theres still a good chance you might hit the dirt hill of to the sides it should'nt be much of a problem but it could mess something up if you hit it. but just take it easy and have fun with it and you should be alright!
Dirt is much more forgiving than concrete wall.
Old 08-24-2008, 08:21 PM   #100
IJDMDRIFTI
BANNED

IJDMDRIFTI is a splendid one to beholdIJDMDRIFTI is a splendid one to beholdIJDMDRIFTI is a splendid one to beholdIJDMDRIFTI is a splendid one to beholdIJDMDRIFTI is a splendid one to beholdIJDMDRIFTI is a splendid one to beholdIJDMDRIFTI is a splendid one to beholdIJDMDRIFTI is a splendid one to beholdIJDMDRIFTI is a splendid one to beholdIJDMDRIFTI is a splendid one to beholdIJDMDRIFTI is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to IJDMDRIFTI
just got back from walking the drift course, seems pretty narrow at some points but overall it'll be a good track. there 2 small bumps. you may wanna take aware of that.

should be fun. see you guys there
Old 08-24-2008, 08:27 PM   #101
LB.Motoring
Post Whore!

LB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by ESmorz View Post
So what you're saying is... it sits low.

Im 6'5 and my chin is at the bottom of the window!
Old 08-24-2008, 08:35 PM   #102
Teddy
Post Whore!

Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
I'm excited!! Time to finally change it up from balcony..
Old 08-24-2008, 08:41 PM   #103
LB.Motoring
Post Whore!

Im ready.....

8k front 14k rear springs

4 door

heavy e30

120 hp.....

This should be interesting...
Old 08-24-2008, 08:46 PM   #104
fcdrifter20
Post Whore!

fcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to behold
this is gona be fun!!!!
Old 08-24-2008, 09:12 PM   #105
blessing
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Im ready.....

8k front 14k rear springs

4 door

heavy e30

120 hp.....

This should be interesting...
Nice...!! it should be enough power for this track...
Old 08-24-2008, 09:41 PM   #106
LB.Motoring
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blessing View Post
Nice...!! it should be enough power for this track...
yeah 120hp when it was brand new... hahaha

I think its more like 90hp now...
Old 08-24-2008, 10:05 PM   #107
s13_Angelo
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
s13_Angelo has a spectacular aura abouts13_Angelo has a spectacular aura abouts13_Angelo has a spectacular aura abouts13_Angelo has a spectacular aura abouts13_Angelo has a spectacular aura abouts13_Angelo has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
How's this track for beginners? Recommended?
Old 08-24-2008, 10:50 PM   #108
Teddy
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by s13_Angelo View Post
How's this track for beginners? Recommended?
Probably... not so much.
Old 08-24-2008, 10:52 PM   #109
240XTC
BANNED

Location: 1st amendment. Not my fault you dont like me. Does not give you the right to abuse your mod and continue your harassment in slander towards my profiles. Cowards.
Trader Rating: (16)
240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Track looks great in person!! Actually enough room for some technical driving and learning. I was looking at the attachment given in the first post and noticed the highlighted drift areas, Is there any way you can put arrows in which drivers will b going and also high light the area in which we will be connecting the track? What will be your itinerary in which drivers will run to recieve enough track time? I and a couple of other buddies are curious on the schedule you will be running. Thank you

P.S. still waiting on the video of actual cars on this track as you promised.
Old 08-24-2008, 11:11 PM   #110
Markae86
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (13)
Markae86 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240XTC View Post
Track looks great in person!! Actually enough room for some technical driving and learning. I was looking at the attachment given in the first post and noticed the highlighted drift areas, Is there any way you can put arrows in which drivers will b going and also high light the area in which we will be connecting the track? What will be your itinerary in which drivers will run to recieve enough track time? I and a couple of other buddies are curious on the schedule you will be running. Thank you

P.S. still waiting on the video of actual cars on this track as you promised.
You ask for it and you get it. Here you go.

As for schedule we will be running both tracks at the same time all day long. With one run group only. 15 on one coures and 15 on the other.

As for the video my partner is still working on it. Sorry for the delay.
Old 08-24-2008, 11:14 PM   #111
Teddy
Post Whore!

Hmm, I thought we'd be going the other direction on the red course...
Old 08-24-2008, 11:18 PM   #112
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by S13Teddy View Post
Hmm, I thought we'd be going the other direction on the red course...
Yeah.... what the balls?
Old 08-24-2008, 11:33 PM   #113
240XTC
BANNED

Location: 1st amendment. Not my fault you dont like me. Does not give you the right to abuse your mod and continue your harassment in slander towards my profiles. Cowards.
Trader Rating: (16)
240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Markae86 View Post
You ask for it and you get it. Here you go.

As for schedule we will be running both tracks at the same time all day long. With one run group only. 15 on one coures and 15 on the other.

As for the video my partner is still working on it. Sorry for the delay.
No worries on the video. Take your time. Its just something that will give drivers a concrete idea of whats in store. So I thought the challenge was TO TEST DRIVERS TO CONNECT THE TRACKS as stated in the first post. What happend there?

As for the drivers schedule, will each driver go out in 1 run and then go on to the back of the line, or will they get multiple runs to recieve allowable time to learn the track before they head back in line?

Thank you for the arrows.
Old 08-25-2008, 12:06 AM   #114
Teddy
Post Whore!

Oh, kind of important question.. What are the helmet requirements? I have a DOT helmet, it protects my head fine. Does that work?
Old 08-25-2008, 12:16 AM   #115
YoungGun
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
YoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
I'll probably make it to this.
Old 08-25-2008, 12:16 AM   #116
Teddy
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungGun View Post
I'll probably make it to this.

YESSS!!! Now we need Ramon!

Is tandem allowed!!?? (Please say yes)
Old 08-25-2008, 03:13 AM   #117
hitman
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
hitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to hitman
ihave a friend who drove the part near the fence in a miata, said itwould prolly be first gear in a 240.
anyways i have another e vent this weekend but im interested in doing another one if youplan more than one.
good luck1
Old 08-25-2008, 03:25 AM   #118
JDM671
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (37)
JDM671 is close to perfectionJDM671 is close to perfectionJDM671 is close to perfectionJDM671 is close to perfectionJDM671 is close to perfectionJDM671 is close to perfectionJDM671 is close to perfectionJDM671 is close to perfectionJDM671 is close to perfectionJDM671 is close to perfectionJDM671 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 37 reviews
Send a message via AIM to JDM671
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitman View Post
ihave a friend who drove the part near the fence in a miata, said itwould prolly be first gear in a 240.
anyways i have another e vent this weekend but im interested in doing another one if youplan more than one.
good luck1
eh 1st gear? weird. should I join... idk yet I wish I can sell my stuff. to make some $$$

Touke <3
Old 08-25-2008, 03:26 AM   #119
WaNa-DrIft
Leaky Injector

WaNa-DrIft is an unknown quantity at this point
damn it..i might be trainning in the field for that but i wanna go (damn army)..really..i wanna drift too but i dont think im good enough yet...-_-....i just go watch me thinks
Old 08-25-2008, 03:27 AM   #120
WaNa-DrIft
Leaky Injector

WaNa-DrIft is an unknown quantity at this point
crap..i just remembered...BILLS...>_<