Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Closed Thread

Old 08-25-2008, 03:51 AM   #121
WaNa-DrIft
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
WaNa-DrIft is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
OMG..i just saw some vids on the track..its super small..well i think at least
Old 08-25-2008, 08:24 AM   #122
Markae86
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (13)
Markae86 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by S13Teddy View Post
YESSS!!! Now we need Ramon!

Is tandem allowed!!?? (Please say yes)
Sorry no tandem.
Old 08-25-2008, 09:56 AM   #123
YoungGun
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
YoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Markae86 View Post
Sorry no tandem.
aww, it's okay it'll still be fun!

Teddy, I tore my interior apart, what have I done?
Old 08-25-2008, 10:13 AM   #124
blessing
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (5)
blessing will become famous soon enoughblessing will become famous soon enoughblessing will become famous soon enoughblessing will become famous soon enoughblessing will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
You ask for it and you get it. Here you go.

As for schedule we will be running both tracks at the same time all day long. With one run group only. 15 on one coures and 15 on the other.

As for the video my partner is still working on it. Sorry for the delay.
First drift will be the pink course, and the driver will be line up in the red course.... so you will drift on 2 courses at a time. after finish red course you will line up again in the pink course.
Old 08-25-2008, 10:31 AM   #125
fcdrifter20
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
fcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
cant wait rudy
Old 08-25-2008, 10:40 AM   #126
smokingae86
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
smokingae86 is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Is this event for noobs?
Old 08-25-2008, 02:29 PM   #127
Teddy
Post Whore!

Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Quote:
Sorry no tandem.
Aww man... That's respectable though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungGun View Post
aww, it's okay it'll still be fun!

Teddy, I tore my interior apart, what have I done?
Hahaha call me if you need help! Paint it white!!
Old 08-25-2008, 06:21 PM   #128
LB.Motoring
Post Whore!

LB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to LB.Motoring
I still think we should run the red course from the straight then around the bank, it would be alot better than trying to get speed through the left right into it.

I'll talk to you there Mark,

-Robby
Old 08-25-2008, 06:25 PM   #129
Teddy
Post Whore!

Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by LB.Motoring View Post
I still think we should run the red course from the straight then around the bank, it would be alot better than trying to get speed through the left right into it.

I agree. I think it's going to be hard to carry it all the way through the big bank. It just makes more sense to run it the other way.
Old 08-25-2008, 06:28 PM   #130
LB.Motoring
Post Whore!

LB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfection
Even though I feel awkward doing left initiations I think it would be best
Old 08-25-2008, 06:29 PM   #131
LB.Motoring
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokingae86 View Post
Is this event for noobs?
doubt it, no room for run off....

I donno, try it out?

-------------------

Also, will anyone be snapping pictures?

I would, but I think Im going to be driving...
Old 08-25-2008, 06:39 PM   #132
SimpleSexy180
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
SimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
hmm..seems interesting..

what are requirements? helmet and car?
Old 08-25-2008, 06:44 PM   #133
YoungGun
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
YoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Yeah I need to know helmet requirements also because I have a helmet but uh I don't know if it meets all the fancy regulations.
Old 08-25-2008, 06:57 PM   #134
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
Quote:
doubt it, no room for run off....

I donno, try it out?

-------------------

Also, will anyone be snapping pictures?

I would, but I think Im going to be driving...
I'll have my buddy come, he has a pretty good set-up.

I'm pretty much a noob, all I have is hit it and quit its in parking lots under my belt from a while back. But, it's so close and the entry fee isn't that much so why not go and just check it out run it a few times before you get crazy?
Old 08-25-2008, 07:02 PM   #135
k's_silvia2.0
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
k's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to k's_silvia2.0
Can I pay the $80 in person to the OG poster?
Old 08-25-2008, 07:04 PM   #136
LB.Motoring
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ESmorz View Post
I'll have my buddy come, he has a pretty good set-up.

I'm pretty much a noob, all I have is hit it and quit its in parking lots under my belt from a while back. But, it's so close and the entry fee isn't that much so why not go and just check it out run it a few times before you get crazy?
yeah, try it out, hell its alot of time you will get better as the day goes on, I'd be okay with riding with anyone who needs just an extra set of eyes and tips.
Old 08-25-2008, 07:05 PM   #137
ESmorz
Post Whore!

ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Quote:
yeah, try it out, hell its alot of time you will get better as the day goes on, I'd be okay with riding with anyone who needs just an extra set of eyes and tips.
Even if you suck terribly, I really don't think anyone else is going to care how you're doing except yourself.

The best way to learn is to get your hands dirty, and for 80 bucks and only a little more than quarter tank to get there instead of a long grueling 4am full tank trek to bum fuck nowhere. I'd say it's a great opportunity to kill some tires.
Old 08-25-2008, 07:07 PM   #138
LB.Motoring
Post Whore!

yeah,

Ill ride with you and just yell at you okay?

Mix it up a little,

"is there a cougar in that car......... learn to ride with fear"
Old 08-25-2008, 07:10 PM   #139
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Makes me wonder.

If there is little room for run off... I could just run my Corolla with the bumper off? Or do you have to have a bumper to start with? lol
Old 08-25-2008, 07:11 PM   #140
LB.Motoring
Post Whore!

Quote:
Makes me wonder.

If there is little room for run off... I could just run my Corolla with the bumper off? Or do you have to have a bumper to start with? lol
run no bumper, doesnt matter.
Old 08-25-2008, 07:19 PM   #141
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Quote:
run no bumper, doesnt matter.
Alright, I will try and get the cash within the next week.

Old 08-25-2008, 07:48 PM   #142
nieko
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
nieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
ill see if i can go, ill snap pics

ANOTHER QUESTION!

WHAT IS THE RULE ABOUT RIDE ALONGS?!

PLEASE SAY ANYONE CAN RIDE WITH ANYONE AS LONG AS U HAVE A HELMET.

thanks...
Old 08-25-2008, 07:51 PM   #143
LB.Motoring
Post Whore!

^ Im pretty sure thats what usually happens, ask Mark.
Old 08-25-2008, 07:54 PM   #144
blessing
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (5)
blessing will become famous soon enoughblessing will become famous soon enoughblessing will become famous soon enoughblessing will become famous soon enoughblessing will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
I agree. I think it's going to be hard to carry it all the way through the big bank. It just makes more sense to run it the other way.
we've tried the red course from the straight to the bank right drift, it doesn't work as good as the other turn, because the bank is kind of up hill a little bit on the right, so the left drift on the bank would be the perfect.
Old 08-25-2008, 07:54 PM   #145
Fat Felix
Zilvia Addict

Fat Felix is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Fat Felix
wow, this track has a grip of room for karts, but damn... I want to see the youtube video of of cars drifting here!

the back straight is kinda long, I think I hit around 70ish in my shifter kart (I'm slow though).
Old 08-25-2008, 07:55 PM   #146
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Quote:
^ Im pretty sure thats what usually happens, ask Mark.
It has to.

I must drive with the fear.

Old 08-25-2008, 07:55 PM   #147
240XTC
BANNED

Location: 1st amendment. Not my fault you dont like me. Does not give you the right to abuse your mod and continue your harassment in slander towards my profiles. Cowards.
Trader Rating: (16)
240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Quote:
Even if you suck terribly, I really don't think anyone else is going to care how you're doing except yourself.

The best way to learn is to get your hands dirty, and for 80 bucks and only a little more than quarter tank to get there instead of a long grueling 4am full tank trek to bum fuck nowhere. I'd say it's a great opportunity to kill some tires.
Oh hell yeah dude. i dont have to wake up to an alarm clock and get well rested b 4 my day at the track. Kind of tired of 5AM wake ups for the track on a saturday. WOO HOOO!!! CANT WAITT!!!
Old 08-25-2008, 08:13 PM   #148
Teddy
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blessing View Post
we've tried the red course from the straight to the bank right drift, it doesn't work as good as the other turn, because the bank is kind of up hill a little bit on the right, so the left drift on the bank would be the perfect.
Oh alright... cool then.
Old 08-25-2008, 11:40 PM   #149
nieko
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
nieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
wow this sounds pretty damn fun... i hope this is not the last one here, i shall go to the next one for sure... maybe even this one if there is spots still open and i have enough money =X
Old 08-26-2008, 12:20 AM   #150
Oo_Skyline_oO
BANNED

Trader Rating: (6)
Oo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Oo_Skyline_oO
Quote:
Hmm interesting... I'll have to check my funds...

DITO.......................
Closed Thread