Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 09-08-2008, 10:15 PM   #31
foreverdark
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (13)
foreverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCal-s130 View Post
What tie rods should I get? I went through two stock ones within an hour on Saturday?
SPL!!! those things are beefy as hell.
Old 09-08-2008, 11:08 PM   #32
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240love View Post
BUT DO ANOTHER HTM!!! come on people...start requesting another HTM!!!
I am so down for a NOV, HTM....that was hella fun.
Old 09-08-2008, 11:29 PM   #33
YoungGun
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
YoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverdark View Post
cody you can be on my team

Yes JXN PLEASE do another HTM!
YoungGun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 11:59 PM   #34
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungGun View Post
wtf i'm gonna be driving it foo.

Can I be on someones team? I don't wanna be the kid that gets picked last for dodgeball HAHAHA.
Don't be dumb, you already know what team you're on
Old 09-09-2008, 12:01 AM   #35
pondmotorz
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (12)
pondmotorz has a spectacular aura aboutpondmotorz has a spectacular aura aboutpondmotorz has a spectacular aura aboutpondmotorz has a spectacular aura aboutpondmotorz has a spectacular aura aboutpondmotorz has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Another HTM event would be awsome
pondmotorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 12:10 AM   #36
nieko
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
nieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
ooohhhh i wanna go i wanna be on someones team
nieko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 12:40 AM   #37
FCDRIFT
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
FCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by wow-thats-a-cool-car View Post
count me in i need to stop breaking stuff and just get down and drift
urg I hate my automobile
hey devin i still owe u $20 i didnt forget, i had to leave early cuz i had to sit in the tow truck with steves car. btw, they found my wallet at willow with everything still there, yay!

this next event i wont be driving, but i'll be there instructing both days. if u need help drifting lmk, i'm sure imma be bored standing around
FCDRIFT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 12:46 AM   #38
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (41)
karl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Send a message via AIM to karl wasabi
I'm down for group tandem competition. IFFFF my car is done... stupid wiring. =(
karl wasabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 02:08 AM   #39
foreverdark
Nissanaholic!

foreverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfection
you also owe me some tie rods Dammit John we were suppose to tandem again so you could scare me!
Old 09-09-2008, 02:27 AM   #40
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (41)
karl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Send a message via AIM to karl wasabi
Quote:
Originally Posted by FCDRIFT View Post
this next event i wont be driving, but i'll be there instructing both days. if u need help drifting lmk, i'm sure imma be bored standing around
Now you will know how I've been feeling lately. lolz. That is why I drive so many peoples cars.
karl wasabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 02:35 AM   #41
90 DGRZ
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 90 DGRZ
this looks like its gonna be fun. hopefully i'll have funds for this, if not, i'll still be there
Old 09-09-2008, 09:38 AM   #42
Croan
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
Croan is just really niceCroan is just really niceCroan is just really niceCroan is just really niceCroan is just really niceCroan is just really niceCroan is just really niceCroan is just really nice
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
def count me in. im stoked
Croan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 10:01 AM   #43
yusuke1923
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (2)
yusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I would love to film Sunday's event!
Old 09-09-2008, 10:22 AM   #44
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
I need tires. It's been an expensive weekend for me, but I'll try to make it out again.

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
articdragon192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 10:46 AM   #45
nieko
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
nieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
wish i coulda made it out last weekend... oh well
nieko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 02:50 PM   #46
240love^_^
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Awww...I wanna go.

I'm gonna try really hard to fly down for the event.
Old 09-09-2008, 02:58 PM   #47
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
fckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
so jxn....any idea what the last event is gonna be like...or are you keeping that a secret?
fckillerbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 04:11 PM   #48
doridet
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
doridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to doridet Send a message via Yahoo to doridet
so i guess you can put me and jimmy down for this event. ^_^
doridet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 04:31 PM   #49
FCDRIFT
Zilvia Addict

FCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverdark View Post
you also owe me some tie rods Dammit John we were suppose to tandem again so you could scare me!
lol, yea i know. dont worry i will steal some from steve/kyle/jason. they have boxes of those shits!!!

following ur car is super hard work man!!! insted of trying to keep up and mash it all the time (yes techtrix, im talking about u ), i need to try to keep my car sideways going slow.... which goes like this... gas-gas-kick-ebrake-brake-ebrake-kick-gas-kick-counter-counter....

fc = fail
Old 09-09-2008, 04:33 PM   #50
FCDRIFT
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by fckillerbee View Post
so jxn....any idea what the last event is gonna be like...or are you keeping that a secret?
hamburg wth are u talking about!?!?!?? wut last event?
Old 09-09-2008, 04:53 PM   #51
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

fckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfection
Quote:
hamburg wth are u talking about!?!?!?? wut last event?
last event of the year jackass! like a celebration thing.
fckillerbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 06:23 PM   #52
techtrix
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
techtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
lol, yea i know. dont worry i will steal some from steve/kyle/jason. they have boxes of those shits!!!

following ur car is super hard work man!!! insted of trying to keep up and mash it all the time (yes techtrix, im talking about u ), i need to try to keep my car sideways going slow.... which goes like this... gas-gas-kick-ebrake-brake-ebrake-kick-gas-kick-counter-counter....

fc = fail
Yeah, FC's suck at drifting slow. Its great when your leading, but its not easy to follow a slower car close, and keep the same line and angle...

Michael Essa GSR Autosport
techtrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 07:39 PM   #53
805-240
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
805-240 is close to perfection805-240 is close to perfection805-240 is close to perfection805-240 is close to perfection805-240 is close to perfection805-240 is close to perfection805-240 is close to perfection805-240 is close to perfection805-240 is close to perfection805-240 is close to perfection805-240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
i will be there
805-240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 08:08 PM   #54
foreverdark
Nissanaholic!

Quote:

fc = fail
Lol I know Jody said you were getting frustrated. In my videos I can hear you doing all that stuff. It's pretty cool.
Old 09-09-2008, 09:14 PM   #55
YoungGun
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
YoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
GOD I can't wait.
YoungGun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 09:31 PM   #56
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
Ok, we have a group for Sunday.

Teddy, Ramon, Cody.
Old 09-10-2008, 01:07 AM   #57
JKim0901
Zilvia FREAK!

JKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCal-s130 View Post
What tie rods should I get? I went through two stock ones within an hour on Saturday?

i always say this, RAISE YOUR CAR haha teddy will tell you all about it. but if you dont wanna get whatever aftermarket rods and a bumpsteer adjusters
JKim0901 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 01:10 AM   #58
joshchewuhh
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (56)
joshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 56 reviews
Send a message via AIM to joshchewuhh
ya i gotta get new tie rods before the next event i do

i know the spl ones have a shit load of bump steer adjusters.

Im looking at the project nissan tie rods but im afraid ill still have bump steer.

Im pretty low i dont know what i should get? any word
Old 09-10-2008, 01:17 AM   #59
hitman
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
hitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to hitman
stock tie rods and tie rod ends are fine. ithink stock tie rod outers are better. ikeya formula inners if you feel compulsion towards upgrading. but i used stock until last event (same pair-over 2 years on them i think)

so, if you sign up as a team tandem driver, its just 85$ and you get as much track time as if u signed up for singles on the same day? or is it 85$ extra? i dont get it
i dunno if i can go, but if i have the loot ill try. its just october is round 4 htm also and november is pro am and all star bash
Old 09-10-2008, 01:22 AM   #60
joshchewuhh
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (56)
joshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 56 reviews
Send a message via AIM to joshchewuhh
well i broke one the last event
and when im drifting my wheels shake like crazy