Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 09-10-2008, 01:38 AM   #61
foreverdark
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (13)
foreverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshchewuhh View Post
well i broke one the last event
and when im drifting my wheels shake like crazy
Yea I still get that crazy bumpsteer even after changing my tie rods to tein
Old 09-10-2008, 01:42 AM   #62
joshchewuhh
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (56)
joshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 56 reviews
Send a message via AIM to joshchewuhh
ya but you've seen my crazy wheels when im drifting
Old 09-10-2008, 09:38 AM   #63
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
The joints in your LCA alright? Wheels shouldnt be shaking like that.

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
articdragon192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 02:06 PM   #64
hitman
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
hitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to hitman
if you broke one that means your wheel/tire is hitting the wheel well somewhere. it wont break for no reason.
the wheel shaking isnt from tie rod, especially the inner (maybe if ur outer is absolutely fucked, but i doubt it)
wheel shakes at big angle. mine does it too.
no one in north america drifts lower than me. i can say that with almost certainty, atleast for a 240, and ive never broken a tie rod.
Old 09-10-2008, 09:27 PM   #65
Don Nguyen
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
Don Nguyen is making his/her stupidity well-knownDon Nguyen is making his/her stupidity well-knownDon Nguyen is making his/her stupidity well-knownDon Nguyen is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Don Nguyen
Maybe I can actually make it out to this event, and not just the last 2 runs of it.
Don Nguyen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 11:57 PM   #66
nieko
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
nieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
im going, harrisons going, dannys is going.

i believe, both days.

gunna be fun shiiiiiiit.

i have suprise too

ernie shall be there first to see on tuesdya =O
nieko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 11:35 AM   #67
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by nieko View Post

i have suprise too

ernie shall be there first to see on tuesdya =O
What is it, You shaved your head?
Old 09-12-2008, 04:52 PM   #68
JKim0901
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
JKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
todays weather is so nice for track..... my buddy in lancaster said its it the mid 80's. damn i wanna go
JKim0901 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 06:05 PM   #69
foreverdark
Nissanaholic!

foreverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by JKim0901 View Post
todays weather is so nice for track..... my buddy in lancaster said its it the mid 80's. damn i wanna go
Lets go tomorrow!
Old 09-12-2008, 06:33 PM   #70
s13_ono
Leaky Injector

s13_ono is just really nices13_ono is just really nices13_ono is just really nices13_ono is just really nices13_ono is just really nices13_ono is just really nices13_ono is just really nices13_ono is just really nices13_ono is just really nices13_ono is just really nice
Quote:
msssggggelength
s13_ono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 10:39 AM   #71
nieko
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
nieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
HAHAHHAHA funny funny.... i actually am think about chopping this shit off, its anoying as fuck... i just know its gunna feel wack! lol

but ull see ernie... youll see
nieko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 10:40 AM   #72
YoungGun
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
YoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Yeah yesterday wouldve been perrrrfect. Today isnt looking too bad either.
YoungGun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 10:53 AM   #73
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by nieko View Post
HAHAHHAHA funny funny.... i actually am think about chopping this shit off, its anoying as fuck... i just know its gunna feel wack! lol

but ull see ernie... youll see
Can't wait to see
Old 09-13-2008, 11:07 PM   #74
JKim0901
Zilvia FREAK!

JKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfection
we need to step it up and start having comps regularly, jackson, GET ON IT!!!!
Old 09-14-2008, 03:02 PM   #75
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Quote:
Yes, I demand a Naked Drift Comp.
Old 09-14-2008, 03:03 PM   #76
240love
Post Whore!

240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection
where is jackson? havent seem him online in while

and o yea

MORE HTM!!!
240love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 03:14 PM   #77
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Here he is trying to come up with new ideas for next events, so that you can enjoy them even better.

Old 09-14-2008, 03:47 PM   #78
JKim0901
Zilvia FREAK!

^^^hahahahahahahah ^^^ funny cuz its true
Old 09-15-2008, 01:37 PM   #79
FCDRIFT
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
FCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
so castro can kick ur ass on a monthly basis? lol!!! JUST KIDDING JASON!
FCDRIFT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 02:06 PM   #80
techtrix
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
techtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by fcdrift View Post
so castro can kick ur ass on a monthly basis? Lol!!! Just kidding jason!
ouch!!!!!!!!!!!!

Michael Essa GSR Autosport
techtrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 02:45 PM   #81
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Trader Rating: (113)
Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 113 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sonic Motor
Quote:
Originally Posted by FCDRIFT View Post
so castro can kick ur ass on a monthly basis? lol!!! JUST KIDDING JASON!
dont you mean Lil Jason???

Last edited by Sonic Motor; 09-15-2008 at 03:06 PM..
Sonic Motor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 02:52 PM   #82
FCDRIFT
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
FCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
ouch! lol...! wow jason, WOW!
FCDRIFT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 02:56 PM   #83
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Trader Rating: (113)
Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 113 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sonic Motor
Quote:
Originally Posted by FCDRIFT View Post
ouch! lol...! wow jason, WOW!

hey hey, you brought it up. We all know thats what you were thinking.
I was just speaking your minddddd
Old 09-15-2008, 08:47 PM   #84
JKim0901
Zilvia FREAK!

you know what screw you all!~!~! we are going to have a 3 way comp, imma rent out the whole track and its just gonna be me castro and lil jack and we gonna keep running until i WIN!!!
Old 09-15-2008, 08:58 PM   #85
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
I don't have the tires or the time for an event that long. Lil Jacks car might not have any panels left on it by that time you win.
j/k

I'm not running for a couple months though. Prolly be staffing and Media. Some instructing.
We need to get some younger and newer guys involved. keep training up noobs and expanding the sport.
ericcastro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 09:00 PM   #86
ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Post Whore!

ALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ALEXTHESUS*PECT
sounds like a cool event. i have had the itch to get another 240 for like a week now!

TEAM SUS*PECT
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 09:24 PM   #87
kapowerhicomp1
Zilvia Member

kapowerhicomp1 has a reputation beyond reputekapowerhicomp1 has a reputation beyond reputekapowerhicomp1 has a reputation beyond reputekapowerhicomp1 has a reputation beyond reputekapowerhicomp1 has a reputation beyond reputekapowerhicomp1 has a reputation beyond reputekapowerhicomp1 has a reputation beyond reputekapowerhicomp1 has a reputation beyond reputekapowerhicomp1 has a reputation beyond reputekapowerhicomp1 has a reputation beyond reputekapowerhicomp1 has a reputation beyond repute
s14 kahicomp

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTC SUPERSTAR View Post
I am so down for a NOV, HTM....that was hella fun.
yo jackson ...........htm htm one more time, one more time
kapowerhicomp1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 09:30 PM   #88
NismoB13
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
NismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I'd be down for HTM in november. Car is running properly now. And making 280whp.
Old 09-15-2008, 09:31 PM   #89
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALEXTHESUS*PECT View Post
sounds like a cool event. i have had the itch to get another 240 for like a week now!
beats other kinds of itches ....
ericcastro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 09:57 PM   #90
ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Post Whore!

ALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ALEXTHESUS*PECT
i still got the crabs you gave me eric! i was gonna get rid of 'em but they remind me of you everytime they tickle me down there!

TEAM SUS*PECT
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is offline   Reply With Quote