Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 10-06-2008, 04:58 PM   #31
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
wow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to wow-thats-a-cool-car
if everyone is down to camp this event I will bring my Travel Trailer and that will sleep like 9 people so ya we could do that but then someone will have to drive my car up
Old 10-06-2008, 05:03 PM   #32
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
fckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
did someone say party trailer!!!?!!!
fckillerbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 05:07 PM   #33
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

wow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfection
exactly...or orgy trailer...w/e it would be cool to bring my trailer
Old 10-06-2008, 05:14 PM   #34
Ze_Mom
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Ze_Mom has a reputation beyond reputeZe_Mom has a reputation beyond reputeZe_Mom has a reputation beyond reputeZe_Mom has a reputation beyond reputeZe_Mom has a reputation beyond reputeZe_Mom has a reputation beyond reputeZe_Mom has a reputation beyond reputeZe_Mom has a reputation beyond reputeZe_Mom has a reputation beyond reputeZe_Mom has a reputation beyond reputeZe_Mom has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by wow-thats-a-cool-car View Post
if everyone is down to camp this event I will bring my Travel Trailer and that will sleep like 9 people so ya we could do that but then someone will have to drive my car up
I'll drive your car and you take care of the bbq in your pick up.
We need a lot of wood to stay warm.... Maybee If I have time I will prepare some
onion soup cooked with wine of course!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ze_Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 05:17 PM   #35
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

im down it sounds good
Old 10-06-2008, 05:18 PM   #36
Ze_Mom
Leaky Injector

Ze_Mom has a reputation beyond reputeZe_Mom has a reputation beyond reputeZe_Mom has a reputation beyond reputeZe_Mom has a reputation beyond reputeZe_Mom has a reputation beyond reputeZe_Mom has a reputation beyond reputeZe_Mom has a reputation beyond reputeZe_Mom has a reputation beyond reputeZe_Mom has a reputation beyond reputeZe_Mom has a reputation beyond reputeZe_Mom has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by fckillerbee View Post
did someone say party trailer!!!?!!!
And we prepare a sauerkrau.... Bring the beer....
Ze_Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 06:23 PM   #37
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
It was a little chilly last time.

Im bringing Bottles of sake to heat up in the fire
ericcastro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 07:28 PM   #38
dtc 360RT
Zilvia Addict

Location: You can tell how I walk, I ain't from around herr..Five6Duece, Kings Only
Trader Rating: (13)
dtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to dtc 360RT
I will bring lots of pallets from warehouse to burn

DTCPerformance.com, Socal-Drift.com, Myspace.com/Dtcperformance
DTC 360RT Review
dtc 360RT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 07:36 PM   #39
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

fckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfection
woot! big ass fire....ton's of alcohol....orgy in a trailer with no single girls at track ever....this is gonna be EPIC!!!!!! good thing its in the middle of a desert...cause or else we'd burn shit down! ahhahaha....just keep the fire away from the trailer haha
fckillerbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 09:23 PM   #40
Blackparade
Zilvia FREAK!

Blackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfection
sounds dope! Can wait! Ill be unveiling rbs13 version II at this event! =) Its about damn time! 2 Car tandem comp....hmmmm.... mikeypoo...you ready to rock???????
Blackparade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 09:33 PM   #41
JKim0901
Zilvia FREAK!

JKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfection
i just signed up for a class on nov 2nd, might not go out this weekend, but damn i want to try oval, what to do what to do....
JKim0901 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 09:37 PM   #42
YoungGun
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
YoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
OOOOOOOO, someone bring wood to get on the track hahaha.

Bring the other type of wood too.
YoungGun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 09:49 PM   #43
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
Ahh my boss is getting mad at me for taking all of these sundays off.
Old 10-06-2008, 09:54 PM   #44
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by S13Teddy View Post
Ahh my boss is getting mad at me for taking all of these sundays off.
I wish I was your boss.
Old 10-06-2008, 10:32 PM   #45
240love
Post Whore!

240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection
dam i want to do balcony but i need WAY more practice.. guess ill do oval

havent driven my car in like 3 months now...I WANNA DRIVE!!
240love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 11:52 PM   #46
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fckillerbee View Post
woot! big ass fire....ton's of alcohol....orgy in a trailer with no single girls at track ever....this is gonna be EPIC!!!!!! good thing its in the middle of a desert...cause or else we'd burn shit down! ahhahaha....just keep the fire away from the trailer haha
ill bring a girl so its not a complete cock fest lol
Old 10-07-2008, 12:24 AM   #47
sijia10358
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
sijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Oval?!?!?! I cant miss this one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[email protected]

TIRE CENTRAL "DONALD" 626-227-0150
DRIFT SPEED "QUOC" 562-342-9000
sijia10358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 12:45 AM   #48
nieko
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
nieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
and if we are REALLY gunn camp out... then lets make sure everyone is actually down ahhaha last time half the people went to the hotel... pst! fun shit you guys missed out im down for balcony
nieko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 12:59 AM   #49
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (41)
karl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Send a message via AIM to karl wasabi
Quote:
Originally Posted by wow-thats-a-cool-car View Post
ill bring a girl so its not a complete cock fest lol
So does that mean she will be passed around??? LOL...

And all you fuckers SAY you are down to camp out now. But then when it comes down to it, it's, "it's too cold," "I need to shower," bullshit. lol. I slept in a small ass tent. And...loved it. haha.
karl wasabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 01:31 AM   #50
foreverdark
Nissanaholic!

foreverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by karl wasabi View Post
So does that mean she will be passed around??? LOL...

And all you fuckers SAY you are down to camp out now. But then when it comes down to it, it's, "it's too cold," "I need to shower," bullshit. lol. I slept in a small ass tent. And...loved it. haha.
you loved it cause you had 5 guys in there in your butt!
Old 10-07-2008, 02:49 AM   #51
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (41)
karl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Send a message via AIM to karl wasabi
Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverdark View Post
haha. Only one person can fit in my tent.
karl wasabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 08:58 AM   #52
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
Just ordered new metal gaskets for my mani and turbo, so now I've got a lot to do!
Old 10-07-2008, 10:23 AM   #53
Shmex
Nissanaholic!

Shmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Shmex
Hey so uhh....like is there an admission fee and vip list for the orgy trailer? If so, I called first rsvp for the orgy trailer!

I camped out last time. Hahaha our tent was zipties to two hatches....hahahahha.....
Old 10-07-2008, 10:42 AM   #54
NismoB13
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
NismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
myspace in the butt, on myspace.

If we really are down, I'll bring my generator which will provide more than enough power for Devin's trailer, lights, huge stereo, etc. I'll also bring my truck which has a camper shell on it so I'll crash in the back of that. Groupies wanted!
Old 10-07-2008, 11:05 AM   #55
nieko
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
nieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
ya what karl said! that was kinda gay... everyone just left LOl
nieko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 11:16 AM   #56
foreverdark
Nissanaholic!

foreverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfection
Hey guys for those of you that know my wife Jody her B-day is the on 3rd. I want to throw a little party for her on Saturday night. If you guys are down let me know. She doesn't have to many friends in which my friends are her friends. But yea she likes hello kitty shit if you know her and want to get her something. lol.
Old 10-07-2008, 12:42 PM   #57
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
What;s the course layout like usually?

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
articdragon192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 12:54 PM   #58
techtrix
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
techtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
the course is set up like an "S", drift the oval, then through the center and back onto the oval on the other side.

Michael Essa GSR Autosport
techtrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 12:57 PM   #59
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
Quote:
Hey guys for those of you that know my wife Jody her B-day is the on 3rd. I want to throw a little party for her on Saturday night. If you guys are down let me know. She doesn't have to many friends in which my friends are her friends. But yea she likes hello kitty shit if you know her and want to get her something. lol.
If Jody has some babe friends I might show

And you two are married?? cause the way you two were making out by your car, i would have thought you were a couple of latin middle schoolers from Van Nuys that were going steady!

really though, keep us updated on the party thing, a bunch of us will probably show if we are free.
ericcastro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 02:03 PM   #60
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Quote:
But yea she likes hello kitty shit if you know .
I have not seen a Hello kitty poop, but will regular poop from a random cat work? LMK I have a nice bag to put it in.