Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 10-07-2008, 11:28 PM   #91
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
i think its the same layout karl.
those guys just hav enough HP to drift the first bank.

usually you grip the first bank to build speed then drift the other side, through the middle, and back through the bank you entered gripping.
ericcastro is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-07-2008, 11:30 PM   #92
SoCal-s130
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
SoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
I think I am only going to show up for balcony.
Old 10-07-2008, 11:37 PM   #93
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
wow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to wow-thats-a-cool-car
I guess the plan for the party trailer is me and Dom (teddys mom) are gonna drive up friday night and sleep up there. So if anyone else doesn't want to drive up on saturday morning there are more than welcome to sleep in the party trailer. But i guess i'm gonna stay up there all weekend soo please bring Booze and other enjoyable things lol. We will have a sick lil party going on lol. O and there is 8-10 beds I can't remember but we can cram like a brunch of people in if they wanna sleep in there. If anyone snores please bring a tent...I herd some rumors that jason kim snores really loud lol
Old 10-07-2008, 11:39 PM   #94
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverdark View Post
I need a Tandem Buddy for the Tandem Battle! Who wants to be my buddy.
Nobody....
Old 10-07-2008, 11:41 PM   #95
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

wow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by S13Teddy View Post
Nobody....
lol

but can i be staff? im broke and can barley afford events lol i'll cook and change ur tyres jxn? I'll bring the party trailer every event
Old 10-07-2008, 11:43 PM   #96
FCDRIFT
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
FCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by karl wasabi View Post

And here is a vid I found at JD. John Chow is in it spinning out twice???? LOL.

YouTube - Willow Springs Oval
dammit karl! i cant believe u found that vid!!!

in my defence, i was actually signed up for a grip event on streets that day, i just wanted to see if u can drift on slicks. turns out u can, but it doesnt wanna regain grip.

but dont worry, i will redeem myself in the m3
FCDRIFT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 11:47 PM   #97
FCDRIFT
Zilvia Addict

FCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by wow-thats-a-cool-car View Post
lol

but can i be staff? im broke and can barley afford events lol i'll cook and change ur tyres jxn? I'll bring the party trailer every event
i'll bug jxn about it if u change my tires too. dont worry, my wheels are stock and light!!
FCDRIFT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 11:54 PM   #98
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

im down to help out and change wheels and do tech inspection or something
Old 10-08-2008, 12:25 AM   #99
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
^ i think the problem is we have more than enough staff as is.

And i don't know any staff member that is gonna pass thier staff position on to someone else. lol

you could always hang out with Ernie. i heard alot of the young drifters hang out with him at night and end up making some monies somehow.
ericcastro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 12:30 AM   #100
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (41)
karl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Send a message via AIM to karl wasabi
Quote:
Originally Posted by FCDRIFT View Post
dammit karl! i cant believe u found that vid!!!

in my defence, i was actually signed up for a grip event on streets that day, i just wanted to see if u can drift on slicks. turns out u can, but it doesnt wanna regain grip.

but dont worry, i will redeem myself in the m3
hahaha. So what? Is your M3 your new drift car? Lux drifting like the Europeans. lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FCDRIFT View Post
i'll bug jxn about it if u change my tires too. dont worry, my wheels are stock and light!!
You will also have to change out his exhaust. lol. And, you can change my tires too. =)
karl wasabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 12:30 AM   #101
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

meh ernie isn't my type

i guess if i change tyres everyone wants me to be staff
Old 10-08-2008, 09:25 AM   #102
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericcastro View Post
you could always hang out with Ernie. i heard alot of the young drifters hang out with him at night and end up making some monies somehow.
Im like the Michael Jackson of the sport, ya know!

Devin you can assist changing rubbers, I mean tires, wait that's the same, well you know what I'm saying.
Old 10-08-2008, 11:32 AM   #103
vinhnumber
Zilvia Junkie

vinhnumber is close to perfectionvinhnumber is close to perfectionvinhnumber is close to perfectionvinhnumber is close to perfectionvinhnumber is close to perfectionvinhnumber is close to perfectionvinhnumber is close to perfectionvinhnumber is close to perfectionvinhnumber is close to perfectionvinhnumber is close to perfectionvinhnumber is close to perfection
I did oval for my first event, I had a corolla then.. Open diff, steelies, done.

I just flew in at 3rd shifted locked at the bank and rode out top of 2nd. Not that hard for KA guys that have way more torque and hp then a corolla...

Then not to much later came back with a welded and rocked it!
Old 10-08-2008, 01:43 PM   #104
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Cool, I was thinking of adding more powah, but I will try stock.
Old 10-08-2008, 01:48 PM   #105
dino6192
Zilvia Addict

dino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond repute
I need JNX to contact me somehow. I sent my # to DTC superstar.
Old 10-08-2008, 02:00 PM   #106
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

karl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by dino6192 View Post
hit him up on aim. carparthookup
Old 10-08-2008, 02:01 PM   #107
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Trader Rating: (113)
Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 113 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sonic Motor
Quote:
Originally Posted by dino6192 View Post
I just called and PM'd you.
Old 10-08-2008, 02:16 PM   #108
wgJoY
Zilvia Addict

wgJoY is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to wgJoY
if only my car would run
wgJoY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 06:00 PM   #109
240love
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
balcony was cancelled at the other event... you should have balcony more... screw oval!!!... i wanted to practice balcony!!!!
240love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 06:09 PM   #110
MaD ViLLaiN
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
MaD ViLLaiN is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
heres a noob question, sorry i am a noob, but are spectators allowed, and is there a cost just to watch?
MaD ViLLaiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 06:11 PM   #111
240love
Post Whore!

240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection
expectators are always welcome. You only have to pay 10 bucks at the door that willow springs charges
Old 10-08-2008, 06:51 PM   #112
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 240love View Post
balcony was cancelled at the other event... you should have balcony more... screw oval!!!... i wanted to practice balcony!!!!
We've done balcony too many times. It's time for something new. We have never done oval as 626 Drift. It should be a lot of fun.

Balcony will be on Sunday. =)
Old 10-08-2008, 06:53 PM   #113
dino6192
Zilvia Addict

dino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond repute
I will be sending over the Thurs Knights drivers to you guys to help support the cause! Balcony is open on Sat for you guys as well!
please let me know if you need anything!
we will be involved with doing some events at El Toro now and we hope to see you guys there as it will be more of a regular thing everyone can mark down on your calendars to be ready for.
Old 10-08-2008, 06:58 PM   #114
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

What does 626 Drift mean?

Who came up with this?
Old 10-08-2008, 07:03 PM   #115
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTC SUPERSTAR View Post
What does 626 Drift mean?

Who came up with this?
randomest shit ever
Old 10-08-2008, 07:06 PM   #116
techtrix
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
techtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
yeah i need to practice my 100mph+ entry speed, and i cant do that at balcony!

Michael Essa GSR Autosport
techtrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 07:10 PM   #117
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by techtrix View Post
yeah i need to practice my 100mph+ entry speed, and i cant do that at balcony!
Yes, YOU DO!!!!
Old 10-08-2008, 07:12 PM   #118
nieko
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
nieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
ahhaha fucken mike... x) i still need to catch a ride with you one of these days...
nieko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 07:15 PM   #119
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nieko View Post
ahhaha fucken mike... x) i still need to ride you one of these days...
Wow, ummmm ok I guess.
Old 10-08-2008, 07:16 PM   #120
240love
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by karl wasabi View Post
We've done balcony too many times. It's time for something new. We have never done oval as 626 Drift. It should be a lot of fun.

Balcony will be on Sunday. =)
yea balcony will be sunday but im not at you guys skill level yet so i would fail at tandem