Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Closed Thread

Old 11-05-2008, 12:04 AM   #91
nieko
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
nieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
ya i should be going for sure... with or without my car!

ill take picture or something
Sponsored Links
Old 11-05-2008, 08:34 AM   #92
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Trader Rating: (113)
Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 113 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sonic Motor
Quote:
Originally Posted by JKim0901 View Post
after what happened last time i dont wanna compete no more
what???

Jason, this competition is your chance to prove yourself mang!
Old 11-05-2008, 08:59 AM   #93
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
Jackson, I am in for the comp too!
Old 11-05-2008, 09:01 AM   #94
FCDRIFT
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
FCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
after what happened last time i dont wanna compete no more
hahaha, u old man! just bring the '91 CBR. i hear that shit drifts better than your ae85
Old 11-05-2008, 11:55 AM   #95
JKim0901
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
JKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
yea yea yea, we will see what happens, and john dont bring the m3 cuz if you do i will compete just to give a love tap and so will everyone else running tandom with you
Old 11-05-2008, 12:32 PM   #96
SoCal-s130
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
SoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by carparthookup View Post
Hey Kyle, are you competing too??
You should do it, cuz we all know karl wasabi wont be able to get his car running on time to rep VRT. lol
Of course. My KA has been giving me problems lately. So Hopefully it doesn't crap out on me aha.
Old 11-05-2008, 01:02 PM   #97
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
woooooohooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Night event was awesome. We need another one fo sho!

I will challenge anyone at this on a side bet. Yes, even you Chow,Essa,Kim and all the top guys.

Here is my bet: The winner gets Nieko for the night. and as a bonus, you get Teddy to film it.
Old 11-05-2008, 01:23 PM   #98
FCDRIFT
Zilvia Addict

FCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by DTC SUPERSTAR View Post
woooooohooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Night event was awesome. We need another one fo sho!

I will challenge anyone at this on a side bet. Yes, even you Chow,Essa,Kim and all the top guys.

Here is my bet: The winner gets Nieko for the night. and as a bonus, you get Teddy to film it.
like the survival insurance guy once said... "i dont know if i can take that bet"

but a side bet might be interesting....!!
Old 11-05-2008, 01:27 PM   #99
FCDRIFT
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
yea yea yea, we will see what happens, and john dont bring the m3 cuz if you do i will compete just to give a love tap and so will everyone else running tandom with you
maybe i wont make it to tandem, huh? did u think about that one??? huh?? did u smartypants kim??? lol.

i really might not
Old 11-05-2008, 01:36 PM   #100
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by FCDRIFT View Post
like the survival insurance guy once said... "i dont know if i can take that bet"

but a side bet might be interesting....!!

Damn I forgot about those commercials.

What would be a good side bet, 50 push ups on the spot?
Old 11-05-2008, 01:48 PM   #101
FCDRIFT
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Damn I forgot about those commercials.

What would be a good side bet, 50 push ups on the spot?
physically, i dont think some of the old guys can do that... cough:jason:cough,

i suggest $5 in the pot for every driver thats competing, winner takes all. if 30 drivers show, thats an extra $150 in winnings on top of the $300 prize money

where is techtrix in all this? i hope he knows this time around im in it to win it, no balls no babies!

lil jack, please take it easy on jason, hes old and usless now. considering ur the cool him from the past, have mercy. hahahaha
Old 11-05-2008, 01:59 PM   #102
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Sounds good to me. But why not make it. $10.00.

Mr. Essa is actualy working. Getting his new drift machine ready for Pro Am.
Old 11-05-2008, 02:14 PM   #103
EDacIouSX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
EDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to EDacIouSX Send a message via AIM to EDacIouSX Send a message via MSN to EDacIouSX Send a message via Yahoo to EDacIouSX
i wanna go but that's like frigin finals week wtf
Old 11-05-2008, 02:24 PM   #104
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (41)
karl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Send a message via AIM to karl wasabi
=( =( =( =( =( =(
Old 11-05-2008, 02:37 PM   #105
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by FCDRIFT View Post
physically, i dont think some of the old guys can do that... cough:jason:cough,

i suggest $5 in the pot for every driver thats competing, winner takes all. if 30 drivers show, thats an extra $150 in winnings on top of the $300 prize money

where is techtrix in all this? i hope he knows this time around im in it to win it, no balls no babies!

lil jack, please take it easy on jason, hes old and usless now. considering ur the cool him from the past, have mercy. hahahaha

holy shit $5 side bet sounds awesome. I guess hamburg will need to use his own car...i think i would like to compete for that $150 side pot!

Lets do it!!
Old 11-05-2008, 02:46 PM   #106
YoungGun
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
YoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Ok i'm in for this, hopefully another night event too?

That would be amazing since I missed the first one LAME
Old 11-05-2008, 02:57 PM   #107
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungGun View Post
Ok i'm in for this, hopefully another night event too?

That would be amazing since I missed the first one LAME
I dunno what they are talking about, no night event.

It will be too expensive.
maybe next summer(prolly not at WSIR), maybe.
Old 11-05-2008, 02:59 PM   #108
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

hey JXN

Did you talk to Gary?
Old 11-05-2008, 02:59 PM   #109
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

driver list update:
Driver list:
1. Josh yellow S14*
2. Chuck 2 tone S13 coupe
3. Mark Gray S13 hatch
4. Hamburg - blue S14
5. John Chow BMW M3 E46
6. Michael Essa/ Techtrix LS6 FC? Fd?
7. Ernie DTC White S13 coupe
8. Teddy S13
9. Lil Jack photogenic S13 hatch
10. Abdul red S13 hatch
11. Chris licup black S13 coupe
12. Cody S13 coupe
13. Nate AE86
14. Kalvin FC3S

Almost half full, send in your payment and secure your spot!!!
Old 11-05-2008, 03:00 PM   #110
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Quote:
hey JXN

Did you talk to Gary?
Didnt get gary yet.
Old 11-05-2008, 03:05 PM   #111
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by carparthookup View Post
Didnt get gary yet.
Ok, I gave him run down of idea. 4x6 and 2,500 of them.

He will work on them. Try texting him to give him idea on design
Old 11-05-2008, 05:42 PM   #112
nieko
Post Whore!

nieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfection
ooooh what ar eyou guys talking about?
Old 11-05-2008, 05:47 PM   #113
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

oh Hello Nieko. Nice to see you on here.
Old 11-05-2008, 06:19 PM   #114
nieko
Post Whore!

FUNDRAISER CARWASH

CLICK THE LINK FOR MORE DETAILS!!!!

SPREAD THE WORD

http://zilvia.net/f/south-western-st...r-carwash.html

ps. thanks ernie <3
Old 11-05-2008, 07:49 PM   #115
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

I am gonna take a crap on the carpet of my car, how much to clean that up?
Old 11-05-2008, 08:14 PM   #116
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

626DRIFT: TOPGUN Drift Showdown Competition!!
date: Dec 6th

Competition Entry: $145/per - click here to sign up
practicing/driving(only) with the competing people all day: $80
-just not during the competition. -click here to sign up
Max drivers: 30 only!
15 spots have already been called for. Sign up now!!!
Old 11-05-2008, 08:35 PM   #117
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Oh man, it is going down for sure!!!
Old 11-05-2008, 09:26 PM   #118
foreverdark
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (13)
foreverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
This is going to be so sick! We have a pro judging us. I definately need to step up my game!
Old 11-05-2008, 09:40 PM   #119
CIutchCollidE
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
CIutchCollidE is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by EDacIouSX View Post
i wanna go but that's like frigin finals week wtf
That makes 2 of us... wtf!
Old 11-05-2008, 09:56 PM   #120
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Drifting is more important than school, so I was told by a bumb that hangs out by my work. I trust he knows what he is talking about.