Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Closed Thread

Old 11-05-2008, 10:03 PM   #121
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
What time does this event end?

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-05-2008, 10:45 PM   #122
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by articdragon192 View Post
What time does this event end?
5pm. You better show up or I will steal your car, again.
Old 11-05-2008, 10:56 PM   #123
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
Blah... drift... or grip at SOW, hmmm....

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
Old 11-05-2008, 11:00 PM   #124
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
drift it son, drift it
Old 11-05-2008, 11:25 PM   #125
FCDRIFT
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
FCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverdark View Post
This is going to be so sick! We have a pro judging us. I definately need to step up my game!
im working on a couple more current FD drivers, hopefully they will be nice enough to help us out!

btw, jxn my picture in the flyer sucks! all i see is the DTC logo!! BOOOOOoooOOOoO!OOOooooo!!!!!!!
Old 11-05-2008, 11:27 PM   #126
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FCDRIFT View Post
btw, jxn my picture in the flyer sucks! all i see is the DTC logo!! BOOOOOoooOOOoO!OOOooooo!!!!!!!

looks good to me.
Old 11-05-2008, 11:55 PM   #127
foreverdark
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (13)
foreverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
im working on a couple more current FD drivers, hopefully they will be nice enough to help us out!

That's preety good to hear man. I think lately the events have been dying down and maybe it would be a good booster for 626 having these judges at our events.

On another note your pic does FAIL!
Old 11-06-2008, 12:59 AM   #128
hitman
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
hitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to hitman
bad timing with finals
Old 11-06-2008, 10:04 AM   #129
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Trader Rating: (113)
Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 113 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sonic Motor
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitman View Post
bad timing with finals
event is on sat. Study on sunday!
Old 11-06-2008, 11:38 AM   #130
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

How I can be down!
Old 11-06-2008, 11:50 AM   #131
SoCal-s130
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
SoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Hey Jackson can you throw me on the list. I will get you the money I owe you friday at the meet. It might take another week or two for the event money.
Old 11-06-2008, 11:56 AM   #132
JKim0901
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
JKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
oh sweet im on the flyer too but covered by VRT and castro so its all good
Old 11-06-2008, 04:41 PM   #133
turns101
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
turns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to turns101
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitman View Post
bad timing with finals
I think he meant with Pro AM and ASB V and then your finals.

Mad money!!
Old 11-06-2008, 05:04 PM   #134
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by turns101 View Post

Mad money!!
You coming out Big Papa Jefe?

Oh and these guys are gonna be filming?
I can't wait for another video like this one....

Violent Running Video - VR TV Episode 5

Last edited by SUPERSTAR; 11-06-2008 at 08:18 PM..
Old 11-06-2008, 08:45 PM   #135
FCDRIFT
Zilvia Addict

FCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfection
Quote:

Mad money!!
big papa jeff needs to be there. theres been rumors that YOU shoulda won the last won if u stayed away from the haybales... i know, but the haybales are just sooooo much fun!
Old 11-06-2008, 10:30 PM   #136
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
Quote:
big papa jeff needs to be there. theres been rumors that YOU shoulda won the last won if u stayed away from the haybales... i know, but the haybales are just sooooo much fun!

Yeah, if your name is Jason Kim and you like hitting them on the straightaway!

LOL. I've never seen that happen before, Jason. You win.
Old 11-06-2008, 10:43 PM   #137
foreverdark
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (13)
foreverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by S13Teddy View Post
Yeah, if your name is Jason Kim and you like hitting them on the straightaway!

LOL. I've never seen that happen before, Jason. You win.
Wait when did he do that lol?
Old 11-06-2008, 10:47 PM   #138
Teddy
Post Whore!

Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
His first run in the the rain he initiated as if it was dry out and his rear end swung out hard, hitting a haybale on the side of the straight away. It was pretty comic.

Come on, Jason. That's something I would do.
Old 11-06-2008, 10:56 PM   #139
NismoB13
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
NismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
oh yeah, that's right. that happened on balcony. I was trippin cuz I was with him when he first started out at the oval and he didn't hit anything.
Old 11-06-2008, 11:24 PM   #140
FCDRIFT
Zilvia Addict

yea, jason just randomly sucks
Old 11-06-2008, 11:36 PM   #141
Teddy
Post Whore!

Well, I guess it's better than always sucking.
Old 11-06-2008, 11:57 PM   #142
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Old 11-07-2008, 11:30 AM   #143
turns101
Zilvia Junkie

turns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Ahh the rumor mill...

I blew my engine at Topdrift rnd 4 guys...
See here LOL

Soooooo, unless I run into some serious cash seriously fast, Idont see myself there. Which sucks because I do have a great time with 626..
Old 11-07-2008, 12:08 PM   #144
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Damn! that looks like my car's engine.
Old 11-07-2008, 12:52 PM   #145
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
And I thought you were rotary

that sucks man. You got a new family member too right?

You modifying any "Power Wheels" for em to start driving yet??
Old 11-07-2008, 01:42 PM   #146
JKim0901
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
JKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by S13Teddy View Post
His first run in the the rain he initiated as if it was dry out and his rear end swung out hard, hitting a haybale on the side of the straight away. It was pretty comic.

Come on, Jason. That's something I would do.
i didnt hit anything you homo, i just checked my car and no dents
Old 11-07-2008, 01:58 PM   #147
FCDRIFT
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Ahh the rumor mill...

I blew my engine at Topdrift rnd 4 guys...
See here LOL

Soooooo, unless I run into some serious cash seriously fast, Idont see myself there. Which sucks because I do have a great time with 626..
ooo... that doesnt look happy... i would lend u my crappy miata to drive but it also doesnt run. dont know y tho.
Old 11-07-2008, 03:14 PM   #148
Teddy
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKim0901 View Post
i didnt hit anything you homo, i just checked my car and no dents
Nah man, remember I got out, and I was like, "It's okay, no damage. Let's go again!"
Old 11-07-2008, 03:19 PM   #149
turns101
Zilvia Junkie

No rotary here all boosted pistons..

As for the power wheels, my little dude is only 10 weeks old. Once he has a power wheels I will def be putting a 18V cordless drill battery on that mofo
ha ha ha ha

SO I am pretty ass out for this event. Sucks man. I really wish I could make it. Next one
Old 11-07-2008, 03:21 PM   #150
turns101
Zilvia Junkie

Oh, and John, pm me or email me so I can help with that Miata and getting it running..