Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 12-09-2008, 09:20 AM   #31
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
It's 09 don't get left behind, get your practice and get your monies worth out of these instructors.

This time I think we will try something new for lunch. Im tired of pizza, I miss the BBQ.
Old 12-09-2008, 10:20 AM   #32
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Trader Rating: (113)
Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 113 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sonic Motor
Quote:
Originally Posted by DTC SUPERSTAR View Post
It's 09 don't get left behind, get your practice and get your monies worth out of these instructors.

This time I think we will try something new for lunch. Im tired of pizza, I miss the BBQ.
Yes yes yes, get ahead for 2009! Sign up for this event.

BBQ is so expensive thoughhhh, i actually dont mind pizza hahaha....
Old 12-09-2008, 10:25 AM   #33
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Trader Rating: (52)
Jimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 52 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 90 DGRZ View Post
hellllzzzz yyyeeeeaaaa i'll be there

ITALIAN STALLION MANCUSO makes his first appearance with us?!??! hell yea!

jxn i've got a couple beginners for you too, i'll let'em know. Don't be shy to come up to us and ask for help!!! me and john get bored of one another, so we like to look for a third

Fuck yea baby boy, and dibs on the 3rd
Old 12-09-2008, 10:32 AM   #34
ALNT7NG
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
ALNT7NG is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
yyyeeaaahhh boy this is gonna be the day after my bday so its gonna be off the hook
ALNT7NG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 11:31 AM   #35
darkevildrifter
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
darkevildrifter is close to perfectiondarkevildrifter is close to perfectiondarkevildrifter is close to perfectiondarkevildrifter is close to perfectiondarkevildrifter is close to perfectiondarkevildrifter is close to perfectiondarkevildrifter is close to perfectiondarkevildrifter is close to perfectiondarkevildrifter is close to perfectiondarkevildrifter is close to perfectiondarkevildrifter is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to darkevildrifter
Quote:
Originally Posted by 90 DGRZ View Post
hellllzzzz yyyeeeeaaaa i'll be there

ITALIAN STALLION MANCUSO makes his first appearance with us?!??! hell yea!

jxn i've got a couple beginners for you too, i'll let'em know. Don't be shy to come up to us and ask for help!!! me and john get bored of one another, so we like to look for a third
yeah sleeping in your truck......LAME!!!!
Old 12-09-2008, 11:44 AM   #36
techtrix
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
techtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALNT7NG View Post
yyyeeaaahhh boy this is gonna be the day after my bday so its gonna be off the hook
Haha its the day before my bday!

Michael Essa GSR Autosport
techtrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 12:07 PM   #37
FCDRIFT
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
FCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by techtrix View Post
how old are u gonna be? hahaha
Old 12-09-2008, 01:16 PM   #38
foreverdark
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (13)
foreverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by techtrix View Post
Awesome it's the week before my birthday!
Old 12-09-2008, 01:59 PM   #39
nieko
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
nieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
i actually kinda like the pizza too! we dont have to wait for it to be cooked you know?

just millions of boxes show up and we go grab a shitload hahaha

yum

if i woulda left the track right on time to go eat the pizza i wouldnt have crashed into teddy......

LOL
nieko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 02:14 PM   #40
240love
Post Whore!

240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection
yea pizza is good and its less to pick up after
240love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 02:17 PM   #41
JKim0901
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
JKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by nieko View Post
i actually kinda like the pizza too! we dont have to wait for it to be cooked you know?

just millions of boxes show up and we go grab a shitload hahaha

yum

if i woulda left the track right on time to go eat the pizza i wouldnt have crashed into teddy......

LOL

told you kids to come eat
JKim0901 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 02:21 PM   #42
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Ok, I guess I will just cook some ribs and hotlinks for myself.
Yall can eat pizza with birds in it.
Old 12-09-2008, 03:03 PM   #43
whatda
BANNED

Trader Rating: (5)
whatda has a reputation beyond reputewhatda has a reputation beyond reputewhatda has a reputation beyond reputewhatda has a reputation beyond reputewhatda has a reputation beyond reputewhatda has a reputation beyond reputewhatda has a reputation beyond reputewhatda has a reputation beyond reputewhatda has a reputation beyond reputewhatda has a reputation beyond reputewhatda has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
hopefully i get my diff welded and rack ends
whatda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 03:11 PM   #44
foreverdark
Nissanaholic!

foreverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfection
Quote:
I'll be right there with you man.
Old 12-09-2008, 03:13 PM   #45
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Trader Rating: (113)
Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 113 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sonic Motor
Quote:

lol...u know, they sell hotdogs and chicken bake at costco too!
Old 12-09-2008, 03:15 PM   #46
Croan
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
Croan is just really niceCroan is just really niceCroan is just really niceCroan is just really niceCroan is just really niceCroan is just really niceCroan is just really niceCroan is just really nice
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
626 1st practice

we"ll be there

Last edited by Croan; 03-16-2014 at 06:06 PM..
Croan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 04:14 PM   #47
charlie321
Zilvia Addict

charlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to charlie321 Send a message via MSN to charlie321
Quote:
Originally Posted by carparthookup View Post
lol...u know, they sell hotdogs and chicken bake at costco too!
i say chicken bakes!!!

Old 12-09-2008, 04:18 PM   #48
FCDRIFT
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
FCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
i want a churro!
Old 12-09-2008, 08:49 PM   #49
nieko
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
nieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by JKim0901 View Post
told you kids to come eat
YOU SHOULDA FORCED US JASON!

practice time was over according to the schedule

i didnt notice the time, sorry JXN dont hate me <3
nieko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 11:46 PM   #50
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
wow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to wow-thats-a-cool-car
Ya lets bbq lol
Then I have something to do lol. Every time we bbq dom shows me how to cook something so i guess i'm becoming a better cook lol.

BBQ ftw
Old 12-10-2008, 01:03 AM   #51
doridet
Zilvia Addict

doridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to doridet Send a message via Yahoo to doridet
man, i really want to go to this one but i think i might be going to Vegas with Jimmy's family on this date! we'll see, if my parents wont let me go to Vegas, i'll definitely make it to this event!
doridet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 01:13 AM   #52
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDspeed View Post
man, i really want to go to this one but i think i might be going to Vegas with Jimmy's family on this date! we'll see, if my parents wont let me go to Vegas, i'll definitely make it to this event!
I'm calling your parents and make sure they don't let you go, you huuuurd meeh?
Old 12-10-2008, 10:01 AM   #53
THE PROPHET
Zilvia Junkie

THE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of light
So i get paid today and will sign up for this event!! I will send payment asap. Just like mike(jimmy up)-i was gonna do the justdrift event- but would much rather have the 626driftcrew pop my cherry lol. Im gonna need help you guys, its my first time so be gentle with me haha. Plus this gives more time to get ready and get my bucket seat in purchased from JXN, BUCKET SEATS ON BUDGET FTW! I hope i get good pointers and learn a lot from this event, see you guys out there!!
Old 12-10-2008, 10:10 AM   #54
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Jimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfection
Damn, sending paypal- still waiting for justdrift to respond to my emails...
Old 12-10-2008, 10:13 AM   #55
darkevildrifter
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
darkevildrifter is close to perfectiondarkevildrifter is close to perfectiondarkevildrifter is close to perfectiondarkevildrifter is close to perfectiondarkevildrifter is close to perfectiondarkevildrifter is close to perfectiondarkevildrifter is close to perfectiondarkevildrifter is close to perfectiondarkevildrifter is close to perfectiondarkevildrifter is close to perfectiondarkevildrifter is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to darkevildrifter
Quote:
Originally Posted by THE PROPHET View Post
So i get paid today and will sign up for this event!! I will send payment asap. Just like mike(jimmy up)-i was gonna do the justdrift event- but would much rather have the 626driftcrew pop my cherry lol. Im gonna need help you guys, its my first time so be gentle with me haha. Plus this gives more time to get ready and get my bucket seat in purchased from JXN, BUCKET SEATS ON BUDGET FTW! I hope i get good pointers and learn a lot from this event, see you guys out there!!
626 staff will help you out more then other event holders will even so thee other event holders tell you they will help you, no one ever see's it...
Old 12-10-2008, 10:22 AM   #56
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Alright, payment has been sent- shits official

EDIT: MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOISE S
Old 12-10-2008, 11:12 AM   #57
THE PROPHET
Zilvia Junkie

THE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of light
MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIKE Y, yes?
Im super stoked for this now, can't wait!!
DTC SUPERSTAR- thats all i ask for
Old 12-10-2008, 12:16 PM   #58
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

guys, I have an El Monte PD motorcycle helmet...

usable???
Old 12-10-2008, 12:30 PM   #59
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

wow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to wow-thats-a-cool-car
perfect Mike....that over qualify's you for 626 lol

how come jimmy up doesn't sponcor 626 drift?
Old 12-10-2008, 12:34 PM   #60
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Whats it take???

Im all ears