Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 12-16-2008, 04:51 PM   #1
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
**Ziptied All Star Bash**

JULY 25 and 26

That's right.

Plans are being made and ideas are being formed as we speak...and type.

July 25 and 26, 2009 is the next installment of ZIPTIED ALL STAR BASH.

This one WILL be the best so far.

More tracks.
More cars.
More hot action.
More DANGER.
More states.
More RISKY DEVIL????

Set your agendas and planners.
This will blow your mind.

Everybody is encouraged to bring as much Morrissey/Smiths parephenilia as possible.
Old 12-16-2008, 05:00 PM   #2
DMaxUSA
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
DMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
SWEET!!!

I cant wait for the awesome flyer!!!

dmax-us.com
DMaxUSA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 05:01 PM   #3
Brian
Post Whore!

Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
more DMAX?
Old 12-16-2008, 05:08 PM   #4
azndoc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to azndoc
Less crashing between BH and I.
azndoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 05:24 PM   #5
l20bdime
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
l20bdime is a glorious beacon of lightl20bdime is a glorious beacon of lightl20bdime is a glorious beacon of lightl20bdime is a glorious beacon of lightl20bdime is a glorious beacon of lightl20bdime is a glorious beacon of lightl20bdime is a glorious beacon of lightl20bdime is a glorious beacon of lightl20bdime is a glorious beacon of lightl20bdime is a glorious beacon of lightl20bdime is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
More SD? yeah... more SD!
Old 12-16-2008, 05:35 PM   #6
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
Ok, now I need my car to be ready by then!
Old 12-16-2008, 05:36 PM   #7
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
I will attend but since I dont know how to drift I wont be fucking up my car learning that day =) that's what my s13 is for. lol
Old 12-16-2008, 05:45 PM   #8
R34RB25
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (4)
R34RB25 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by l20bdime View Post
More SD? yeah... more SD!
I may be coming from San Diego im new here(socal) but not new to drifting.
R34RB25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 05:51 PM   #9
BBSilvia
Zilvia Addict

BBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to BBSilvia
havnt missed one yet all be there!!!!!!!!
Old 12-16-2008, 06:13 PM   #10
driftking777
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
driftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
does my RX7 ka-t race car get an invite...hell i would be hardcore enough to come from south dakota....

It would be me and Mr. OOH from ziptied (i believe hes going?)
driftking777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 06:14 PM   #11
REVGASM
Zilvia Addict

REVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to behold
What the heck?!
Old 12-16-2008, 06:14 PM   #12
driftking777
Zilvia Junkie

driftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Om1kron View Post
I will attend but since I dont know how to drift I wont be fucking up my car learning that day =) that's what my s13 is for. lol
Ballz out or nothing It will probably be the firsts D-event my rx7 will see (unless they have one in Denver prior)

Im ready to wreck my shit.
driftking777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 06:21 PM   #13
CityTireOnline.com
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (28)
CityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 28 reviews
Send a message via AIM to CityTireOnline.com
Are we invited? I know this is gonna be super invitational, I'm sure.
CityTireOnline.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 06:22 PM   #14
deadpirate
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
deadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to deadpirate Send a message via Yahoo to deadpirate
havent missed one yet either

im going
Old 12-16-2008, 06:22 PM   #15
slammed_fc
Leaky Injector

slammed_fc is an unknown quantity at this point
im new to tha forums, mainly cuz i drive an FC, but Ill talk to Forrest to see if its cool if i roll down there. that would be titties!!!
slammed_fc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 06:28 PM   #16
REVGASM
Zilvia Addict

REVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to behold
Risky Devil - DONATIONS START NOW
Old 12-16-2008, 06:33 PM   #17
sillyvia13
BANNED

sillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfection
dang, lmk... I can drive out in a car and leave on westcoast if you gots a place for it?
Be sweet, fly out thurr do some real events and chill...
fly home to Eastcoast to live...
sillyvia13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 06:41 PM   #18
junkyiv
Zilvia Junkie

junkyiv is just really nicejunkyiv is just really nicejunkyiv is just really nicejunkyiv is just really nicejunkyiv is just really nicejunkyiv is just really nicejunkyiv is just really nicejunkyiv is just really nicejunkyiv is just really nice
I wanna play too!!!!
junkyiv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 06:41 PM   #19
ilia
Zilvia Junkie

ilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to all
Oh jeez.

Oh jeez.
Old 12-16-2008, 06:47 PM   #20
azndoc
Post Whore!

azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Be careful when you come to cali.

You might get your chains snatch.
Old 12-16-2008, 06:48 PM   #21
REVGASM
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by azndoc View Post

you be careful when i come to cali, i might snatch your TE's
Old 12-16-2008, 06:53 PM   #22
sillyvia13
BANNED

sillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfection
Quote:

maybe my purse...
Old 12-16-2008, 06:54 PM   #23
A Spec Products
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
A Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to A Spec Products
Oooh

Chi-town x Killa Kali collabo

That would be hot

MORE SWEET ASB T SHIRTS (COMING)

A SPEC PRODUCTS CORP
AME Wheels, Advan, ARC, Gram Lights, Nardi, Personal, Recaro, Works Bell, Work Wheels, Volk Racing, 5Zigen, & more!
626.618.1100 x 103 / aim: aspectuan
Advertiser's Specials! Read / Give Feedback! Please Rate Us!
A Spec Products is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 06:54 PM   #24
azndoc
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by REVGASM View Post
you be careful when i come to cali, i might snatch your TE's
Nah son!

My pit be guarding em' wheelz wit her life.

No joke.

Damn I need a pic with all 10.
10 I said I motherfuckin 10.
Old 12-16-2008, 06:56 PM   #25
A Spec Products
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
A Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to A Spec Products
Quote:
nah son!

My pit be guarding em' wheelz wit her life.

No joke.

Damn i need a pic with all 10.
10 i said i motherfuckin 10.
A teeeyn!
A teenyn!

A SPEC PRODUCTS CORP
AME Wheels, Advan, ARC, Gram Lights, Nardi, Personal, Recaro, Works Bell, Work Wheels, Volk Racing, 5Zigen, & more!
626.618.1100 x 103 / aim: aspectuan
Advertiser's Specials! Read / Give Feedback! Please Rate Us!
A Spec Products is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 06:58 PM   #26
azndoc
Post Whore!

Old 12-16-2008, 07:08 PM   #27
REVGASM
Zilvia Addict

at least let me borrow some homie.

ten ten ten ten ten one
ten ten ten ten ten two
Old 12-16-2008, 07:11 PM   #28
sillyvia13
BANNED

hahaha, a pit aint a guard when you got a bag of burgers...lol
Bk son. ftw
Old 12-16-2008, 07:34 PM   #29
philstar
Leaky Injector

philstar is just really nicephilstar is just really nicephilstar is just really nicephilstar is just really nicephilstar is just really nicephilstar is just really nicephilstar is just really nicephilstar is just really nicephilstar is just really nicephilstar is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to philstar
ooo can i drive? can i drive?
philstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 07:49 PM   #30
Brian
Post Whore!