Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 12-16-2008, 08:27 PM   #31
LifePlazaCircuit
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (36)
LifePlazaCircuit is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 36 reviews
oo00oo0oo I want to try
LifePlazaCircuit is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-17-2008, 05:57 AM   #32
IIIXziuR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
IIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Hang The DJ, Hang The DJ, Hang The DJ
Old 12-17-2008, 09:04 AM   #33
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Maybe Ross will be done with video of last event before this gets here.
Old 12-17-2008, 10:39 AM   #34
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
hahaha.

He is halfway done with the ASB-V video.
Old 12-17-2008, 10:46 AM   #35
cxlo8331
Nissanaholic!

Location: Feasting on the flesh of the guilty, and drinking the blood of the innocent (714)
Trader Rating: (17)
cxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
this should be awesome.

cxlo8331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 11:37 AM   #36
Brian
Post Whore!

Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
This WILL be awesome.
Old 12-17-2008, 11:39 AM   #37
BlckBeautyVTEC
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
BlckBeautyVTEC is just really niceBlckBeautyVTEC is just really niceBlckBeautyVTEC is just really niceBlckBeautyVTEC is just really niceBlckBeautyVTEC is just really niceBlckBeautyVTEC is just really niceBlckBeautyVTEC is just really niceBlckBeautyVTEC is just really niceBlckBeautyVTEC is just really niceBlckBeautyVTEC is just really nice
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to BlckBeautyVTEC
Quote:
Originally Posted by l20bdime View Post
More SD? yeah... more SD!
SD comes with a fury, going to vegas for x-mas hopefully vegas will help me get a cage and some power haha
Old 12-17-2008, 11:50 AM   #38
azndoc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to azndoc
This is going to suck.

Like suck.

Actually its probably going to be hot and I hate being hot.
azndoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 11:55 AM   #39
DMaxUSA
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
DMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
more DMAX?

Possibly....

and its even possible more BURST.......maybe...

dmax-us.com
DMaxUSA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 11:57 AM   #40
Brian
Post Whore!

That's hot.
Old 12-17-2008, 12:01 PM   #41
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (41)
karl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Send a message via AIM to karl wasabi
Hopefully my car will be done by then. The car I am building is made SPECIFICALLY for ASB events.
karl wasabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 12:07 PM   #42
CityTireOnline.com
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (28)
CityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 28 reviews
Send a message via AIM to CityTireOnline.com
Quote:
Originally Posted by karl wasabi View Post
Hopefully my car will be done by then. The car I am building is made SPECIFICALLY for ASB events.
I'll believe it when I see it!
CityTireOnline.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 12:19 PM   #43
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (41)
karl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Send a message via AIM to karl wasabi
Quote:
Originally Posted by CityTireOnline.com View Post
Yeah I know I know. It's been a long long long time...
karl wasabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 02:43 PM   #44
ill roller
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
ill roller is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by REVGASM View Post
Risky Devil - DONATIONS START NOW
Yeah...
Old 12-17-2008, 03:07 PM   #45
RMJmotor
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
RMJmotor has much to be proud ofRMJmotor has much to be proud ofRMJmotor has much to be proud ofRMJmotor has much to be proud ofRMJmotor has much to be proud ofRMJmotor has much to be proud ofRMJmotor has much to be proud ofRMJmotor has much to be proud ofRMJmotor has much to be proud ofRMJmotor has much to be proud ofRMJmotor has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to RMJmotor Send a message via Yahoo to RMJmotor
We misssed the last one cause of blown tranny and dieing motor from Pro Am Long Beach. Pending any other mishaps, WE WILL BE THERE!!!!

B-HART FTW!!!

Performance - Tech Support - rmjmotorsports.com
RMJmotor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 03:14 PM   #46
lflkajfj12123

Trader Rating: (20)
lflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
need more jdm jdm jdm
lflkajfj12123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 03:26 PM   #47
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by CityTireOnline.com View Post
OTIS IS HARD AT WORK ON IT!!!

NOT!
Old 12-17-2008, 03:27 PM   #48
totalposer
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
totalposer is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
It's gonna be hot as hell this time so i'm gonna bring:
totalposer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 12:56 AM   #49
qt_240
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (3)
qt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
HmmmMmM... Cali sunnnnn
Old 12-18-2008, 01:09 AM   #50
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
Brian, My car should be ready for this one.
Give me a soft hold on a spot
Car is wide bodied already.
just need paint
rims
cage
seat
turbo
coilovers