Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 12-18-2008, 04:31 PM   #61
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Cars are expensive.

Old 12-18-2008, 08:22 PM   #62
mikey_S13
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
mikey_S13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
^no joke lol
mikey_S13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 08:48 PM   #63
DrftKingIII
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (15)
DrftKingIII has a spectacular aura aboutDrftKingIII has a spectacular aura aboutDrftKingIII has a spectacular aura aboutDrftKingIII has a spectacular aura aboutDrftKingIII has a spectacular aura aboutDrftKingIII has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Thas a longgggggggg drive.

Oh well.
Old 12-18-2008, 09:37 PM   #64
driftking777
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
driftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Yea long drive for sure. If i get a spot at ASB me and one other from south dakota are rolling down. 3k more work and im ready!!!!

Im down for the caravan!
driftking777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 11:39 PM   #65
lflkajfj12123

Trader Rating: (20)
lflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSquidd View Post
SR - 1800$?
PBM Coils - 1000$?
Cheap aero - 400$?
Wheels, tires - 1000$?

Ugggh gonna be tough. Be eaten that ramen for the next 6 months playing old xbox games.

lol wait you have s chasis?
lflkajfj12123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 12:03 AM   #66
DudeYourSoOOJDM
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
DudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud ofDudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud ofDudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud ofDudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud ofDudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud ofDudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud ofDudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud ofDudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud ofDudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud ofDudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud ofDudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DudeYourSoOOJDM
You know....I wonder what the ratio is of people who say "I'm there" and the people that actually show up. I for one haven't missed one yet.
Old 12-22-2008, 12:07 AM   #67
azndoc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to azndoc
I for one haven't technically missed one yet either.
azndoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 12:37 AM   #68
Flybert
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
Flybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
I've driven my own car at three of them, drove dousan's car at ASB4, and watched at part 5. I think I got hammered at all of them. I won't be missing this one.
Flybert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 12:50 AM   #69
azndoc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to azndoc
ummmm flybro I thought there has only been four ASBs.

Fuck are you still drunk from the last one?
azndoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 07:49 AM   #70
Mayor West

Mayor West is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey guys My name is adam Jonston, This will be my first htm event i cant wait, you guys all seem very cool and very helpful, this is my car see ya guys there

Mayor West is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 09:30 AM   #71
DudeYourSoOOJDM
Zilvia Junkie

DudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud ofDudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud ofDudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud ofDudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud ofDudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud ofDudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud ofDudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud ofDudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud ofDudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud ofDudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud ofDudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to DudeYourSoOOJDM
LOLZorS! By Gads Robin....someone.....has......revealed.......our.. ......car......
Old 12-22-2008, 01:18 PM   #72
Brian
Post Whore!

Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Batmobile.

I would LOVE to see that at ASB.
Old 12-22-2008, 06:24 PM   #73
TheSquidd
Post Whore!

TheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to TheSquidd
Quote:
Originally Posted by s0apgun View Post
lol wait you have s chasis?

Isn't she beautiful.
TheSquidd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2008, 03:26 PM   #74
Brian
Post Whore!

Old 12-23-2008, 04:01 PM   #75
slammed_fc
Leaky Injector

slammed_fc is an unknown quantity at this point
Damn, even batman is rockin a Nardi.

slammed_fc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2008, 02:36 PM   #76
Jakob
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
Jakob is a name known to allJakob is a name known to allJakob is a name known to allJakob is a name known to allJakob is a name known to allJakob is a name known to allJakob is a name known to allJakob is a name known to allJakob is a name known to allJakob is a name known to allJakob is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
oh shit! i need to save up for the flight, what's the nearest airport?
Jakob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2008, 03:41 PM   #77
CityTireOnline.com
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (28)
CityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 28 reviews
Send a message via AIM to CityTireOnline.com
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
LOL! Who is the guy with the F on his shirt?
CityTireOnline.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2008, 04:09 PM   #78
Flybert
Post Whore!

Flybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfection
That's Johnny from Karate Kid 1.
Flybert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2008, 04:49 PM   #79
CityTireOnline.com
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (28)
CityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 28 reviews
Send a message via AIM to CityTireOnline.com
It's Flybert!â„¢
CityTireOnline.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2008, 04:51 PM   #80
drftwerks
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
drftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to drftwerks Send a message via MSN to drftwerks
you should invite the real karate kid dude - ralph macchio
Old 12-27-2008, 05:05 PM   #81
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
sweep the leg

NO MERCY!!!!!
Dousan_PG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 01:39 PM   #82
deadpirate
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
deadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to deadpirate Send a message via Yahoo to deadpirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by da_russian_one View Post
oh shit! i need to save up for the flight, what's the nearest airport?
check lancaster, or LAX, and give gas money to whoever is willing to pick your ass up

dousan. you better damn well be at this one. i was sad because i couldnt bug you last time
Old 12-28-2008, 01:41 PM   #83
Flicktitty
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
Flicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Flicktitty
hmmmm, If the car gets done by March it's goin on a road trip to Texas, If it's not ready by March maybe a road trip to ASB?

maybe i could be baller and get it to both places.
Old 12-28-2008, 02:00 PM   #84
zaquanh
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
zaquanh has a spectacular aura aboutzaquanh has a spectacular aura aboutzaquanh has a spectacular aura aboutzaquanh has a spectacular aura aboutzaquanh has a spectacular aura aboutzaquanh has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
can anyone go to this one?
zaquanh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 02:06 PM   #85
REVGASM
Zilvia Addict

REVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dousan_PG View Post
sweep the leg

NO MERCY!!!!!

It's so obvious that cobra kai will win the team battle.
Old 12-28-2008, 02:51 PM   #86
Edgar
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
Edgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Edgar
gateway now
Old 12-29-2008, 03:49 PM   #87
Brian
Post Whore!

The "F" was actually supposed to be FAMOUS STARS AND STRAPS
Old 12-29-2008, 03:56 PM   #88
S14Josh
Zilvia Junkie

S14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to S14Josh
Brofessional drift racing

I'll be there again. I missed the first 3, and I always hear the summer ones are madness.
Old 01-03-2009, 06:30 PM   #89
firm tofu
Leaky Injector

firm tofu is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dousan_PG View Post
sweep the leg

NO MERCY!!!!!
put em in a bodybag johnny..
firm tofu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 11:20 PM   #90
Brian
Post Whore!

I'll bring Karate Kid and watch it the whole weekend in my car.
Taking Reservations now....