Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 01-05-2009, 10:45 PM   #61
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Trader Rating: (52)
Jimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 52 reviews
just text the gf- I was to much of a puss to tell her in person, and the verdict is...

sending payment
Old 01-05-2009, 11:11 PM   #62
240love
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
the new layout looks fun, suck im broke!!
240love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 11:18 PM   #63
Shmex
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
Shmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Shmex
Damn that sucks a lot of your guys' girls don't wanna go to the track. Thank god mt gf has a s13 and likes drifting,, or else id be in DEEP TROUBLE. I feel for you guYs. Im down forwhatever date, but im definatley going.
Old 01-05-2009, 11:19 PM   #64
doridet
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
doridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to doridet Send a message via Yahoo to doridet
saturday or sunday is fine with me. doesnt really matter since i don't work til 1pm on monday and i don't mind if i spend valentine's day with jimmy at the track. lol ^_^ just let me know what the verdict is...
doridet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 11:23 PM   #65
INspIRe 32v.
Zilvia Member

INspIRe 32v. is an unknown quantity at this point
NO MAKE IT SATURDAYYYY i work sundays! and JDspeed said its ok to drift on V-day! (mygf) payment is sent!!
INspIRe 32v. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 11:50 PM   #66
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
I'm gonna hold off until I get my knuckle mod done. Need to save. Have fun guys!

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
articdragon192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 12:01 AM   #67
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

wow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to wow-thats-a-cool-car
why am I the most disapproved driver?

and 200 dollars to drive your car is soooooo much. How about I do all the work to fix your car and i'll wash it? I'll even wax and clay bar your whole car lol

Chow your crazy someone is gonna kill your car. I kind of want to rent your car and destroy it lol jk
Old 01-06-2009, 12:05 AM   #68
charlie321
Zilvia Addict

charlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to charlie321 Send a message via MSN to charlie321
Quote:
Originally Posted by articdragon192 View Post
I'm gonna hold off until I get my knuckle mod done. Need to save. Have fun guys!
NO WAY, you have to come edgar!!!! it won't be the same without your z32.
Old 01-06-2009, 12:07 AM   #69
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
I'll think about it. But 500ish for the knuckles is a good amount. Gotta start saving. So far I'm been good with an event every 2 months.

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
articdragon192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 12:08 AM   #70
Shmex
Nissanaholic!

Shmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfection
Hey denise, that sig pic is freakin sweet. And you get to see the ca18.
Old 01-06-2009, 12:25 AM   #71
foreverdark
Nissanaholic!

foreverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shmex View Post
Damn that sucks a lot of your guys' girls don't wanna go to the track. Thank god mt gf has a s13 and likes drifting,, or else id be in DEEP TROUBLE. I feel for you guYs. Im down forwhatever date, but im definatley going.
Lol my wife is always down to go watch me and ride along and what not. I'll most likely just take her out Sunday instead. Beside's it's just a halmark holiday lol.
Old 01-06-2009, 12:29 AM   #72
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Jimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfection
The way I look at it- I work at a bank, and if I the bank is open then it is a fake holiday. Driving on a fake holiday is not at all punishable by any significant other, in fact it should be rewarded with See's candy and a little jacuzzi time

haha- but really, I am going, with the girlfriend or without.
Old 01-06-2009, 12:30 AM   #73
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

wow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to wow-thats-a-cool-car
whos car can I drive this event?
Old 01-06-2009, 12:35 AM   #74
Shmex
Nissanaholic!

Yeah same here...but were expecting so no ride alongs for her....god now im pumped. Can't sleep.

Lets all go and kick it in the jacuzzi with our woman after the track, get sees candy, and bouqets of flowers. Just a suggestion to talk our way to the track...hehehe.
Old 01-06-2009, 01:04 AM   #75
foreverdark
Nissanaholic!

foreverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by slidin_W.O.P View Post
The way I look at it- I work at a bank, and if I the bank is open then it is a fake holiday. Driving on a fake holiday is not at all punishable by any significant other, in fact it should be rewarded with See's candy and a little jacuzzi time

Well said Mike. Well said indeed! Damn I need to order my shirts from you already. For sure Thursday when I get paid. Looks like i'll need a new pair of tires for this event to.
Old 01-06-2009, 01:36 AM   #76
Shmex
Nissanaholic!

I've been to the track before, bt on used tires. I wanna try somenew tires, that last. Wich is the best you guys reccomend from experience? I've been hearing good things about the nexens....just want tires that last a while.
Old 01-06-2009, 01:42 AM   #77
foreverdark
Nissanaholic!

Well I run Dunlop DZ101's in the front 205/50/15 and either Federal 595's 195/50/15 or Federal 535's 205/50/15 in the rear with tire pressure at like 33 front and 48 rear.
Old 01-06-2009, 01:46 AM   #78
ono
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
ono is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
hey if it's sunday, then for sure, sign me up for this event, my car's done! =)
ono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 01:51 AM   #79
Shmex
Nissanaholic!

How's the tread life on them 595's?
Old 01-06-2009, 02:05 AM   #80
eli_eli
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (8)
eli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
they should last you for most of the day...depends how much power you have though, stock sr they should...if you are KA, definetly
Old 01-06-2009, 02:33 AM   #81
Shmex
Nissanaholic!

Im going to be running ca, but same power as sr. Good thankgoodness. Buy my self some, and have my gf buy me a set forvalentines day. Thanx jxn for allowing this to happen!!! Hehehehehe. Thanx forthe info guys.
Old 01-06-2009, 02:36 AM   #82
eli_eli
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (8)
eli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
they should last you for most of the day...depends how much power you have though, stock sr they should...if you are KA, definetly
Old 01-06-2009, 02:39 AM   #83
doridet
Zilvia Addict

doridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to doridet Send a message via Yahoo to doridet
Quote:
Hey denise, that sig pic is freakin sweet. And you get to see the ca18.
sweet! ill be seeing you at this event then! oh and my sig was made by no other than the boy i babysit for Chow...... CHARLIE BOI!!!!! thanks charlie boi!
doridet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 02:40 AM   #84
90 DGRZ
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 90 DGRZ
sick. sounds like this is gonna be good too.

any chance of htm on sunday?
Old 01-06-2009, 02:57 AM   #85
DataXUnknown
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (30)
DataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
No way, I can drift John's car for a day for $200? Damn I'd love to do that..but I don't have cash for that on top of an entry fee. I believe I'm going to show up for this event, to watch, meet some people, maybe get a couple ride alongs.

No more girlfriend, so valentines day I'd like to be a fun day rather than depressing hahaha.
DataXUnknown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 06:14 AM   #86
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Trader Rating: (113)
Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 113 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sonic Motor
Quote:
Originally Posted by wow-thats-a-cool-car View Post
whos car can I drive this event?
talk to me on aim when you get online today

Quote:
Originally Posted by DataXUnknown View Post
No way, I can drift John's car for a day for $200? Damn I'd love to do that..but I don't have cash for that on top of an entry fee. I believe I'm going to show up for this event, to watch, meet some people, maybe get a couple ride alongs.

No more girlfriend, so valentines day I'd like to be a fun day rather than depressing hahaha.
oh yeah, Feb 14th is ALSO KNOWN AS......single awareness day! No better way to spend it with a bunch of DUDES! With COOL CARS! hahaha
Old 01-06-2009, 09:31 AM   #87
Croan
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
Croan is just really niceCroan is just really niceCroan is just really niceCroan is just really niceCroan is just really niceCroan is just really niceCroan is just really niceCroan is just really nice
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
ahh jackson your going to get my ass kicked by the GF, count lee and I in if its on sunday. NO SAT : )
Croan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 09:32 AM   #88
THE PROPHET
Zilvia Junkie

THE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:

no your not.............you aint down hahahahaha
Old 01-06-2009, 11:03 AM   #89
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

lol- well it's on her, she is more than welcome to come with.

But if she doesn't then I am the one who tried to do something WITH her for V-day and SHE is the one who turned it down...

see how that works??

She got Disneyland last time- I get Balcony this time
Old 01-06-2009, 11:08 AM   #90
THE PROPHET
Zilvia Junkie

THE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
lol- well it's on her, she is more than welcome to come with.

But if she doesn't then I am the one who tried to do something WITH her for V-day and SHE is the one who turned it down...

see how that works??

She got Disneyland last time- I get Balcony this time
ahh i see, very well played young chap! so this way it's on her if she doesn't want to do anything on V-Day lol good work sir