Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 02-02-2009, 10:45 AM   #1
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Trader Rating: (113)
Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 113 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sonic Motor
626 DRIFT CHAMP SERIES! Round 1 & novice competition/practice Mar 14+15

626Drift presents "March Madness 2009" - 2 days of Madness, so Crazy, its scary!
time: March 14th and 15th, 2009, please be there at 7am!

Day 1
March 14th
626DRIFT's All Novice drift competition/Practice
If you've gone to more than 5 events, you will not qualify for this competition!
If you are unsure, please contact me.

Prizes:
1st place Trophy!

1st Place winner: 5 point cam lock harness and car fire extinguisher from Soncimotor.com
Competition: $110 or Practice only $110 and $100 with your 626DRIFT sticker. Sign up at the bottom of this page.

From Discount Tire Centers(DTC)
1st place (One Time Alignment) 89.95 value
2nd Place (One Time Alignment) 89.95 value
3rd place (One Time Alignment) 89.95 value

Free shirts from Jimmy up for top 3 places!

Free practice day at balcony for 1st place, 50% discount for 2nd and 3rd!!

Max Drivers 24!

Judges:
lil' Jack , John Chow, and Karl Wasabi
More info TBA
Email: [email protected] if you have any questions!

__________________________________________________ _______
Day 2
March 15th
626 DRIFT CHAMPION SERIES! *Round 1*
Battle at the Balcony!

Open to all amateur drifters.
Winners will accumulate points for the 626 drift series!
Prices include:

1st place Trophy!
1st place $300 Cash from me (JXN)
1st place $200 Store credit from Sonicmotor.com
Life time alignment to 1st place, free alignment to 2nd and 3rd place from Discount Tire Centers(DTC)
Free shirts to the winners from Jimmy Up!
Free shirts/dvd/videos from Deadpirate Production!

Competition: $145
Practice only $110 or $100 with your 626DRIFT sticker

Combo deal for 2 day goers
Practice day 1, competition day 2: $220

Max Drivers 32. Tandem for top 16 drivers!(Roll cage with sidebars recommended, BUT NOT REQUIRED)
Judges:
D1/FormulaD Driver: Quoc Ly
FormulaD Driver: Michael Essa

More info/Prizes/Judges TBA

HOW TO SIGN UP:
Payment: Cash, credit card, money order(must be recieved before Feb 28th), or paypal(preferred):
March Madness 2009
626DRIFT.COM
Or Send money via paypal to: [email protected]

Lunch brought to you by Discount Tire Centers
Media coverage: Tofu Prod, Eric Castro, VRT TV, fishbeinphoto, Team Stealth, C.Cam Videos, Chompz Productions, and much much more!!

MORE INFO TBA!!!

Need tires?
Discount Tire Center (DTC), Socal-Drift.com Drivers use account# 1003333, if you buy from DTC they can use this account # for special pricing. Please visit http://discounttires.com/ to find a DTC near you!

Last edited by Sonic Motor; 03-12-2009 at 03:47 PM..
Sonic Motor is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-02-2009, 11:05 AM   #2
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Trader Rating: (52)
Jimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 52 reviews
I will definitely be here.

Will be sending payment soon
Old 02-02-2009, 11:16 AM   #3
MaRshMaLLow
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
MaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MaRshMaLLow Send a message via Yahoo to MaRshMaLLow
I'm in for the Competiton ... will be sending paymen this week
Old 02-02-2009, 11:20 AM   #4
THE PROPHET
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
THE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
You know im down JXN, will send payment as soon as i get paid!!
Old 02-02-2009, 11:35 AM   #5
doridet
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
doridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to doridet Send a message via Yahoo to doridet
you know I'm down for this one. sign me up for practice day 1 and competition day 2. ^_^ i'll pay you next week.
doridet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 11:39 AM   #6
Flipzide
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
Flipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
tighttt!

i better start practicing hardcore this year. the way i am now, i would stand no chance if i entered a competition, hahaha.

D-Street.net | bcuison.wordpress.com
Flipzide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 11:44 AM   #7
charlie321
Zilvia Addict

charlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to charlie321 Send a message via MSN to charlie321
alright, i'm so down for this as well, i'll try to get payment to you asap.
Old 02-02-2009, 12:07 PM   #8
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
I will be there for sure.
Old 02-02-2009, 12:36 PM   #9
INspIRe 32v.
Zilvia Member

INspIRe 32v. is an unknown quantity at this point
im down for competition day 1 !! and cheering on denise for day 2 !!
INspIRe 32v. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 01:09 PM   #10
240love^_^
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
wow. This is already up cool!

I think i'll be able to make this one as well...
Old 02-02-2009, 02:09 PM   #11
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
I suppose I'll compete.
Old 02-02-2009, 02:18 PM   #12
nieko
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
nieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
i wanna goooo
nieko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 02:18 PM   #13
nieko
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
nieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
i wanna tap teddy haha
nieko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 03:34 PM   #14
YoungGun
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
YoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
I need to buy a harness, but then i'm downnnnn!!
YoungGun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 03:43 PM   #15
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by nieko View Post
i wanna tap teddy haha
Old 02-02-2009, 03:48 PM   #16
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

fckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfection
hey so technihcally I have driven in 5 maybe less 626drift events...does that mean I can compete? no one has objections right?
fckillerbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 04:05 PM   #17
let5l1de
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (30)
let5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
Send a message via AIM to let5l1de Send a message via Yahoo to let5l1de
yay! finally an event on a weekend i don't have anything already planned... I'm down for additional media coverage.
let5l1de is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 04:20 PM   #18
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

wow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to wow-thats-a-cool-car
I might have a car by then Hummm i'll compete for the hell of it. All the big names can't compete like chow and Essa and Castro. I'm gonna try and have a car by then cross your fingers.

Last edited by wow-thats-a-cool-car; 02-02-2009 at 04:42 PM..
wow-thats-a-cool-car is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 04:24 PM   #19
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

fckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by wow-thats-a-cool-car View Post
I might have a car by then Hummm i'll compete for the hell of it. All the big names can't compete like chow and Essa and Castro. I'm gonna try and have a car by them cross your fingers.
what does the last sentence actually mean?
Old 02-02-2009, 04:28 PM   #20
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungGun View Post
I need to buy a harness, but then i'm downnnnn!!

Cam lock 5 point. Contact me for price =]

Im giving one of these to the winner of the Novice competition on Mar 14th!
Old 02-02-2009, 04:43 PM   #21
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

wow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by fckillerbee View Post
Then insted or them lol
im not very good at typing
Old 02-02-2009, 04:46 PM   #22
PacificDrift_Nick
Zilvia Junkie

PacificDrift_Nick is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm definitely going to be there!
PacificDrift_Nick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 04:46 PM   #23
240love^_^
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by wow-thats-a-cool-car View Post
Then insted or them lol
im not very good at typing
Devin, what does that first statement mean? lol

Wasn't Jason kim's history lesson freaking awesome?!?!
Old 02-02-2009, 04:47 PM   #24
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

Yes Jason and eric are my heros...We need to chill and drink again cause that shit interesting as hell!!!
Old 02-02-2009, 04:53 PM   #25
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
Quote:
Originally Posted by fckillerbee View Post
It means Im a big name,
ericcastro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 04:58 PM   #26
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

exactly lol
Old 02-02-2009, 05:04 PM   #27
Shmex
Nissanaholic!

Shmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Shmex
Aww mennng. I'm in knoxville, and there's no track events here. Weeeak. Have fun guys/gals....
Old 02-02-2009, 07:14 PM   #28
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 240love^_^ View Post
Devin, what does that first statement mean? lol

Wasn't Jason kim's history lesson freaking awesome?!?!
confusing huh...devin...i'm stumped.
Old 02-02-2009, 08:12 PM   #29
doridet
Zilvia Addict

doridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to doridet Send a message via Yahoo to doridet
So I'm a bit confused.... there's a competition on both days? >_<
doridet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 08:29 PM   #30
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDspeed View Post
So I'm a bit confused.... there's a competition on both days? >_<
Mar 14th, novice competition - you qualify for this!

Mar 15th, 626 Drift champ series round 1 - you can also enter this competition!