Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 02-05-2009, 10:19 AM   #91
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Trader Rating: (113)
Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 113 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sonic Motor
Quote:
Originally Posted by S13Teddy View Post
Mike FC, I'm coming for you!

Sponsored Links
Old 02-05-2009, 11:11 AM   #92
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
fckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by nieko View Post
i dont understand the dancing lock guy for that post LOLOL

hamburg... wtf?
it's the dance of happiness...

Quote:
Originally Posted by wow-thats-a-cool-car View Post
hamburg wtf u make no sense ever
Yeah my intellectual level, and my thought process excites a lot of neurons in the brains of what we intellegent people call "stupid people" hahaha...in the end..."stupid people"s brains...malfunction and give up...much like johns FC at every event.

Quote:
Out of all people to say this, you.
thank you teddy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DataXUnknown View Post
Damn...maybe I can get some money together to actually compete and practice in this series. Fuck it, time to work my ass off I'm getting desperate to jump in these competitions and track time. Anyone else run welded diffs?
Welded diff all day err day. daily 50 miles per day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitman View Post
i wanna be a judge/drive practice lol
Only if you let me drive your ka-t...haven't driven a s14 without being ka...boo i know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTC SUPERSTAR View Post
I will take 7th place prize please.
I believe 7th place prize will be a pink tutu....
Quote:
Mike FC, I'm coming for you!
hahahahah lmao...your son wants revenge for giving him a brother. haha yeah I said it!
fckillerbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 11:12 AM   #93
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

fckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfection
and now I know why castro multi quotes essays...not essa's...but essays.
Old 02-05-2009, 12:32 PM   #94
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
Quote:
Originally Posted by fckillerbee View Post
and now I know why castro multi quotes essays...not essa's...but essays.
I multi quote so i wont Post Whore like Devin.
Under a year on Zilvia.
doesnt have a running 240
But 1700 plus post. ??

WTF??
ericcastro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 02:58 PM   #95
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
teddy and mike FC thing is an inside joke I think. We were talking about it at dinner by John's house. $10 KBBQ ftw!
Old 02-05-2009, 03:53 PM   #96
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
wow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to wow-thats-a-cool-car
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericcastro View Post
I multi quote so i wont Post Whore like Devin.
Under a year on Zilvia.
doesnt have a running 240
But 1700 plus post. ??

WTF??
Hey bitch who is letting you borrow those wheels lol?
and I will have a running 240 soon...very soon
Old 02-05-2009, 06:22 PM   #97
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Wuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut?
Old 02-05-2009, 06:37 PM   #98
FCDRIFT
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
FCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by carparthookup View Post
teddy and mike FC thing is an inside joke I think. We were talking about it at dinner by John's house. $10 KBBQ ftw!
haha, teddy... fcmike.... thats gonna be interesting
Old 02-05-2009, 06:39 PM   #99
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

john still hasnt show me the 10 korean bbq. i think he's just being greedy.
Old 02-05-2009, 06:44 PM   #100
wanganKa24e
Zilvia Member

wanganKa24e is making a name for him/her selfwanganKa24e is making a name for him/her self
$10 Korean BBQ was awesome! I just need to install a welded diff and i should be good to go! BTW this is Hyren, I usually dont post up much on this forum, but most of you do know who I am.
wanganKa24e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 06:51 PM   #101
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanganKa24e View Post
$10 Korean BBQ was awesome! I just need to install a welded diff and i should be good to go! BTW this is Hyren, I usually dont post up much on this forum, but most of you do know who I am.
hyren!!!!! I need my z wheels hahahahahaha
Old 02-05-2009, 06:53 PM   #102
FCDRIFT
Zilvia Addict

FCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfection
dang hyren, ur an OG. join date 05!?
Old 02-05-2009, 06:59 PM   #103
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

not as G as mr FCDRIFT. 03! I think I barely graduated HS back then.
Old 02-05-2009, 07:23 PM   #104
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by carparthookup View Post
not as G as mr FCDRIFT. 03! I think I barely graduated HS back then.
yeah john joined zilvia when I was still a baby! haha.
Old 02-05-2009, 07:25 PM   #105
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
John is a post whore.
Old 02-05-2009, 07:35 PM   #106
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
I own Hyren on join date lol.

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
articdragon192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 08:54 PM   #107
JKim0901
Zilvia FREAK!

JKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfection
i own john on join date lol
JKim0901 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 09:31 PM   #108
FCDRIFT
Zilvia Addict

just shows how old u are seoung soo! hahah
Old 02-05-2009, 11:01 PM   #109
PacificDrift_Nick
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
PacificDrift_Nick is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
omg u guys is crazy
PacificDrift_Nick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 11:15 PM   #110
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
Wow, Jason is old, lol.

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
articdragon192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 02:14 AM   #111
nieko
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
nieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
hahahah fuck ya... jason. come pick up the hood sunday? LOl k thnx
nieko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 01:04 PM   #112
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by articdragon192 View Post
Wow, Jason is old, lol.
hahahahhaha...well if you do the math...lil jack is 18....sooo jason is like...40?
Old 02-06-2009, 01:57 PM   #113
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
"Join date" club!
Old 02-06-2009, 02:59 PM   #114
wanganKa24e
Zilvia Member

wanganKa24e is making a name for him/her selfwanganKa24e is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
hyren!!!!! I need my z wheels hahahahahaha
I got your z-wheels chilling at my house. I can bring them to Henry's shop if you want.
wanganKa24e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 03:11 PM   #115
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanganKa24e View Post
I got your z-wheels chilling at my house. I can bring them to Henry's shop if you want.
do you have all 4? call john... i just gave him 2 pairs of tires to mount. call his ass and make him come pick them up and mount them. he said you aren't picking up your phone haha.
Old 02-07-2009, 01:57 PM   #116
doridet
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
doridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to doridet Send a message via Yahoo to doridet
im excited for this.... im looking forward to kicking jimmy's a$$... haha j/k baby ^_^
doridet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 02:20 PM   #117
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDspeed View Post
im excited for this.... im looking forward to kicking jimmy's a$$... haha j/k baby ^_^
woot!!!!!! one more week...anyone know off hand what the weather conditions are going to be like?
Old 02-07-2009, 07:50 PM   #118
JKim0901
Zilvia FREAK!

JKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfection
join date club is awsome bh has us beat tho, and im not old fuckers, john looks like he has 10 years on me lol

the diff is in the corolla and i think its going back next week either that or the z dont know for sure yet
JKim0901 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 09:17 PM   #119
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (41)
karl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Send a message via AIM to karl wasabi
Damn. 2003. haha. That's a like 2 years before I owned a 240...

I thought it was time to post in this thread. haha.
karl wasabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 09:51 PM   #120
626 FC3S
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 626 FC3S
Quote:
hahahahhaha...well if you do the math...lil jack is 18....sooo jason is like...40?

yeah and castro is 50