Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 02-07-2009, 09:57 PM   #121
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
wow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to wow-thats-a-cool-car
Quote:
Originally Posted by 626 FC3S View Post
yeah and castro is 50
and makes mike 56 and 6/17ths lol
Old 02-09-2009, 07:37 PM   #122
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
fckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by wow-thats-a-cool-car View Post
and makes mike 56 and 6/17ths lol
I think mike is actually younger than castro....
fckillerbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 12:39 AM   #123
doridet
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
doridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to doridet Send a message via Yahoo to doridet
Quote:
Originally Posted by fckillerbee View Post
I think mike is actually younger than castro....
in dog years or drifter years? haha j/k gentlemen. ^_^
doridet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 07:35 PM   #124
626 FC3S
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 626 FC3S
hahaha that kid said 56 hahahaha
Old 02-12-2009, 02:31 PM   #125
chohdog
Leaky Injector

chohdog will become famous soon enoughchohdog will become famous soon enoughchohdog will become famous soon enough
I'm not sure what the 626 layout is for the track. What's the layout for the Saturday? is it just the left hand sweeper or are you doing the left hander into the loop to the right?
chohdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 05:02 PM   #126
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

fckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfection
more will be discussed after this event I'm sure. but for begginers, it will be the long sweeper. More than likely the JD course for advanced.
Old 02-16-2009, 02:21 AM   #127
S13Yosh
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (8)
S13Yosh is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
damn..i went to spectate on the 15th..and loved it..i wanted to drive but i didnt think the single slammer could hold up..but watching most guys out there today was awesome..rob gave me loong hope..haha..so i think imma try to make this one..
Old 02-17-2009, 04:34 PM   #128
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
ive said it before, but ima say it again, ima try and make this event...

ill see if i cant pick up some suspension and tune the motor the best i can b4 and get my helmet, im just weary about weather since tll be my first event...

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 04:36 PM   #129
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Trader Rating: (113)
Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 113 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sonic Motor
UPDATES::

Novice comp prizes present by JXN(me) and Sonicmotor.com
Winners will get: 5 point cam lock harness and car Fire extinguisher
Old 02-17-2009, 04:42 PM   #130
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Trader Rating: (52)
Jimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 52 reviews
jXn- Do you need one of my logos buddy? lol
Old 02-17-2009, 04:53 PM   #131
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Trader Rating: (113)
Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 113 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sonic Motor
Quote:
Originally Posted by slidin_W.O.P View Post
jXn- Do you need one of my logos buddy? lol
naw its ok, I stole it already, as you can see. hahaha!
Old 02-17-2009, 05:02 PM   #132
S13cl9kid
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (9)
S13cl9kid is just really niceS13cl9kid is just really niceS13cl9kid is just really niceS13cl9kid is just really niceS13cl9kid is just really niceS13cl9kid is just really niceS13cl9kid is just really niceS13cl9kid is just really nice
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Damm i can wait for this event i gotta pay u asap
S13cl9kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 05:29 PM   #133
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (41)
karl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Send a message via AIM to karl wasabi
Too bad I'm too poor to drift ever again. lol.
karl wasabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 06:03 PM   #134
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
This is a D1 underground event? Sweet.

I will have my game face on for this.
Old 02-17-2009, 06:04 PM   #135
sijia10358
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
sijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
why does my car have to break down at this point of time!

[email protected]

TIRE CENTRAL "DONALD" 626-227-0150
DRIFT SPEED "QUOC" 562-342-9000
sijia10358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 06:14 PM   #136
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by sijia10358 View Post
why does my car have to break down at this point of time!
Because I wiggled some wires to make sure you don't show up and I win.
Old 02-17-2009, 06:34 PM   #137
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

i ♥ male butthole
Old 02-17-2009, 06:42 PM   #138
FCDRIFT
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
FCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
i will be at this... and i will bring my race car.... and my back up car.... and maybe the gay car..... and im gonna smoke all u foos!
Old 02-17-2009, 06:48 PM   #139
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FCDRIFT View Post
i will be at this... and i will bring my race car.... and my back up car.... and maybe the gay car..... and im gonna smoke all u foos!

You can try. But that's about it!!!
Old 02-17-2009, 10:04 PM   #140
bardabe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
bardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to bardabe
I wanna go! =(

Review Thread
bardabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 10:11 PM   #141
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by fckillerbee View Post
i ♥ male butthole

I always knew it!
Old 02-17-2009, 10:47 PM   #142
Spencer dougherty
Post Whore!

Location: Santa Ana CA **SideWays Performance** 1(714)330-0021
Trader Rating: (65)
Spencer dougherty is just really niceSpencer dougherty is just really niceSpencer dougherty is just really niceSpencer dougherty is just really niceSpencer dougherty is just really niceSpencer dougherty is just really niceSpencer dougherty is just really niceSpencer dougherty is just really niceSpencer dougherty is just really nice
Feedback Score: 65 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Spencer dougherty
damn..where do i fall into the mix. if i make that money ill be there
Spencer dougherty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 11:35 PM   #143
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

You my friend are the Elite nOOb Squad member. That was an awesome move on the track. hahahaha
Old 02-18-2009, 12:46 AM   #144
amdnivram
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (16)
amdnivram is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to amdnivram
how much is it to spectate? i know i always ask this lol, but i wanna watch this one =)

http://silaudrey.blogspot.com/
amdnivram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 12:51 AM   #145
240love^_^
Zilvia Addict

240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by amdnivram View Post
how much is it to spectate? i know i always ask this lol, but i wanna watch this one =)
$10 wsir entrance fee! =)

I'm gonna make it down for this one...haven't decided if I'm gonna drive yet but i'll definitely be there to support everyone!
Old 02-18-2009, 02:01 AM   #146
Spencer dougherty
Post Whore!

Location: Santa Ana CA **SideWays Performance** 1(714)330-0021
Trader Rating: (65)
Spencer dougherty is just really niceSpencer dougherty is just really niceSpencer dougherty is just really niceSpencer dougherty is just really niceSpencer dougherty is just really niceSpencer dougherty is just really niceSpencer dougherty is just really niceSpencer dougherty is just really niceSpencer dougherty is just really nice
Feedback Score: 65 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Spencer dougherty
im just trying to fallow your moves. go big or go home right!
Spencer dougherty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 02:22 AM   #147
let5l1de
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (30)
let5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
Send a message via AIM to let5l1de Send a message via Yahoo to let5l1de
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spencer dougherty View Post
Oh sh!‡... Better bring a home depot gc with $$$.

my engine should be broken in just before this event... hrm...
let5l1de is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 09:20 AM   #148
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spencer dougherty View Post

HAHAHAHA, That's right, if you are a reserved driver it will take longer for you to get the hang of it.

I would say I'm doing ok, Since I started in April.
Old 02-18-2009, 09:22 AM   #149
THE PROPHET
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
THE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by amdnivram View Post
I thought I Pm'd you this info already before the event this last weekend thinking you were gonna come hang out, sorry if you didn't get it.
Old 02-18-2009, 10:39 AM   #150
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTC SUPERSTAR View Post
This is a D1 underground event? Sweet.

I will have my game face on for this.
dont forget when you bring your game face to also bring that pink tutu! I'm gonna enter this in my KA! fuck...at 60psi...car actually felt like i could tell it where to go. it was epic.