Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 08-31-2009, 10:30 PM   #121
INspIRe 32v.
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
INspIRe 32v. is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
legit.. hopefully me and Denise will be able to go! LMK ppl I NEED LOWER CONTROL ARM for Rear pass. for s14!
INspIRe 32v. is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-31-2009, 10:52 PM   #122
let5l1de
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (30)
let5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
Send a message via AIM to let5l1de Send a message via Yahoo to let5l1de
Quote:
Originally Posted by nieko View Post
that video is all time favorite.

thank you rob.

so many ridiculous inside jokes <3

bwahahaha...

must have had a smile on my face, gf thought i was looking at pr0n

~m
let5l1de is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 11:15 PM   #123
foreverdark
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (13)
foreverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
hammy why do you speak of beating sohc?

MUAHAHA

i will be taking everyone down by the way...

for sure actually.

thanks goodnight
Do I hear a REMATCH????
Old 08-31-2009, 11:17 PM   #124
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Trader Rating: (52)
Jimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 52 reviews
Id like one Chris

Im looking forward to this event pretty badly. Might even get a paint job... hahahaha
Old 09-01-2009, 02:21 AM   #125
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (41)
karl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Send a message via AIM to karl wasabi
Quote:
Originally Posted by PacificDrift_Nick View Post
i wana crash
I've seen you do it before at Adam's...

If all goes well, my new and improved car will make it's debut at this event... Keep your fingers crossed!
karl wasabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 04:07 AM   #126
BUFFRATS13

Trader Rating: (1)
BUFFRATS13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
i dont think anybody knows who this is......well maybe a couple people....but team buffrat is gonna kill this event......s chassis debut FTW!
BUFFRATS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 09:40 AM   #127
THE PROPHET
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
THE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by BUFFRATS13 View Post
i dont think anybody knows who this is......well maybe a couple people....but team buffrat is gonna kill this event......s chassis debut FTW!
DARREN!!!!!!!! what up my ninja, you ain't never lie lol
Old 09-01-2009, 09:44 AM   #128
S13cl9kid
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (9)
S13cl9kid is just really niceS13cl9kid is just really niceS13cl9kid is just really niceS13cl9kid is just really niceS13cl9kid is just really niceS13cl9kid is just really niceS13cl9kid is just really niceS13cl9kid is just really nice
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by THE PROPHET View Post

oh what Team Buffrat FTW LMAO
Old 09-01-2009, 09:45 AM   #129
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Jimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfection
The 3rd man baby- we got us a tandem team.
Old 09-01-2009, 09:49 AM   #130
S13cl9kid
Zilvia FREAK!

S13cl9kid is just really niceS13cl9kid is just really niceS13cl9kid is just really niceS13cl9kid is just really niceS13cl9kid is just really niceS13cl9kid is just really niceS13cl9kid is just really niceS13cl9kid is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by slidin_W.O.P View Post
whos the third man
Old 09-01-2009, 09:50 AM   #131
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by BUFFRATS13 View Post
Quote:
Quote:

ah boom boom boom boom. ah boom boom boom boom
Old 09-01-2009, 09:52 AM   #132
S13cl9kid
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
ah boom boom boom boom. ah boom boom boom boom
well whats the person name do we know him lmao he looks like a on the thread with only 2 post

im sad i have no TEAM
Old 09-01-2009, 09:53 AM   #133
THE PROPHET
Zilvia Junkie

THE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of light
^^ Darren, he has always been a part of team buffrat, ever since it started.
Old 09-01-2009, 09:55 AM   #134
S13cl9kid
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
^^ Darren, he has always been a part of team buffrat, ever since it started.

oh the guy that trade the AE86 i know him lol

im gonna start my own team

TEAM GENEX LMAO
Old 09-01-2009, 09:59 AM   #135
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
fckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
hammy why do you speak of beating sohc?

MUAHAHA

i will be taking everyone down by the way...

for sure actually.

thanks goodnight
i think there was a certain 350z that was eliminated by a single cam...not sure who it was though...anyone remember?
fckillerbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 10:33 AM   #136
nieko
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
nieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
there was also a super built yellow s14 from vegas too =X
nieko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 10:45 AM   #137
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by fckillerbee View Post

i think there was a certain 350z that was eliminated by a single cam...not sure who it was though...anyone remember?

I was whack. and Chris is a good driver! hahahaha

/excuse
Old 09-01-2009, 10:47 AM   #138
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Trader Rating: (113)
Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 113 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sonic Motor
Bro, nieko, did you use all your tires at HTM??
Old 09-01-2009, 10:54 AM   #139
THE PROPHET
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
I was whack. and Chris is a good driver! hahahaha

/excuse
I don't think they are talking about you mike....i could be wrong though
Old 09-01-2009, 11:24 AM   #140
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

fckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfection
Quote:
I don't think they are talking about you mike....i could be wrong though
no...dont think it was about mike...we know mike just started drifting...I think this guy is an experienced old man.
Old 09-01-2009, 11:31 AM   #141
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

ARE WE TALKING ABOUT JASON KIM?

My computer is typin all crazy huge.
Old 09-01-2009, 11:41 AM   #142
nieko
Post Whore!

nieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfection
Chris actually has a dual cam mike. so it couldnt have been you.
Old 09-01-2009, 11:42 AM   #143
nieko
Post Whore!

Hammy, jason drove the rolla at the last comp, not the Z.

i think that is why everyone is getting confused.

and jxn i actually used 1 and a half pairs of tires at htm.

sooooo

i might just pick up one more pair to be safe for this
Old 09-01-2009, 11:51 AM   #144
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

Quote:
ARE WE TALKING ABOUT JASON KIM?

My computer is typin all crazy huge.
oh...well it was one of 626's first competitions...where none other ERIC MUH PHUCKIN CASTRO put out KIMCHE and his z. I wasn't there...but I heard rumors for dayz!
Old 09-01-2009, 12:33 PM   #145
FCDRIFT
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
FCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
bro, whos team is jxn on?
Old 09-01-2009, 12:39 PM   #146
foreverdark
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (13)
foreverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Im actually nervous about this comp. I've never seen all of us be so competitive with each other. Plus I haven't driven balcony since rd.1 of socal drift. I think I forgot how to drift balcony.....or did I???
Old 09-01-2009, 01:18 PM   #147
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (41)
karl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Send a message via AIM to karl wasabi
Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverdark View Post
Im actually nervous about this comp. I've never seen all of us be so competitive with each other. Plus I haven't driven balcony since rd.1 of socal drift. I think I forgot how to drift balcony.....or did I???
You are taking it too seriously. lol. It's supposed to be fun. This is just pre-game shit talk.

I'm gonna fuck you up with my new bash bar. hahahaha.
karl wasabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 02:49 PM   #148
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Trader Rating: (113)
Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 113 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sonic Motor
Quote:
Originally Posted by FCDRIFT View Post
team sexual propositions!!!
Old 09-01-2009, 05:00 PM   #149
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Chow's not down to drift the baller bmw in a tandem comp.

It could be Chow Kimche and Jack

TEAM BALLIN'
Old 09-01-2009, 05:36 PM   #150
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FCDRIFT View Post
team mulsanne....what other team would he be on?