Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Closed Thread

Old 11-11-2009, 11:35 AM   #1
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Slide Assassins' New Year's Slide Fest 2010

Group S:
1. Mike-Jimmy up S14 *
2. Moses S13 *
3. Edgar Z32 (Paid)
4. Jeff gsxrjjordan (paid)
5.Tyler S13 (paid)
6. Adas S13 (paid)
7. Mario (paid)
8. Steve S13 (deposit)
9. Marcelo S14 (paid)
10. Dean S13(paid)

Group A:
1.Riley S13 *
2. Flaco S14 *
3. Aldo Z33 (deposit)
4. Hendo S14*
5. Vinnie S13 (paid)
6. Jason S13 (paid)
7. George S13 (paid)
8. Odi S13(paid)
9. Brandon S13 (paid)
10. Tony GTO (paid)

DRIVERS ARE ALLOWED ONE PIT CREW FOR FREE. YOU MAY PURCHASE ADDITIONAL TICKET FOR $10.00 EACH.

REGISTRATION EXTENDED TILL DEC 6th, 2009 @ MIDNIGHT>>>>>GET YOUR PAYMENTS IN OR YOUR NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSITS.

ANNOUNCEMENT 12/23/2009: Larry Chen will be also covering our event. Sick talent behind the lense. www.driftfotos.com <<<<<see here.

Last edited by SUPERSTAR; 12-31-2009 at 06:35 PM.. Reason: Updated payments on drivers
Sponsored Links
Old 11-11-2009, 11:53 AM   #2
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Trader Rating: (52)
Jimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 52 reviews
I will be there, I get paid on the 25th. I can send you a deposit if you want baby
Old 11-11-2009, 12:04 PM   #3
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
You're good in my book.

We will have 2 run groups of 10 and one group for staff and Media (filming)
Old 11-11-2009, 12:13 PM   #4
nieko
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
nieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
wow this sounds soo dope..
Old 11-11-2009, 12:48 PM   #5
Grenade180sx
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
Grenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Grenade180sx
OH OH OH ME ME ME ME Can i be in a beginner group?? can we wear our birthday suit?
Old 11-11-2009, 01:13 PM   #6
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
I'm in there like swimwear, hopefully there's enough weekends between now and then for me to get my shit finished.

You're not down to smash into my freshly finished car Mike.

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
Old 11-11-2009, 01:32 PM   #7
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grenade180sx View Post
OH OH OH ME ME ME ME Can i be in a beginner group?? can we wear our birthday suit?

YES and YES
Old 11-11-2009, 01:38 PM   #8
nieko
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
nieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSXRJJordan View Post
I'm in there like swimwear, hopefully there's enough weekends between now and then for me to get my shit finished.

im down. aahha
Old 11-11-2009, 01:47 PM   #9
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
fckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:

ha! your getting to be as bad as karl was with his rb. lol. It'll be done when I see it roll up to the gates! lol

edit: and I would love to see that thing there. cause that means I get to drive it!
Old 11-11-2009, 01:51 PM   #10
foreverdark
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (13)
foreverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Oh yeah its going down!!!!
Old 11-11-2009, 01:55 PM   #11
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by nieko View Post
im down. aahha
Your car's gonna be all nice by then, right? You won't smash me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by fckillerbee View Post
ha! your getting to be as bad as karl was with his rb. lol. It'll be done when I see it roll up to the gates! lol

edit: and I would love to see that thing there. cause that means I get to drive it!
Haha, you could drive it. I'd need your wife as collateral.

www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
Old 11-11-2009, 02:26 PM   #12
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (41)
karl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Send a message via AIM to karl wasabi
OH I SEE! I might like to attend this...
Old 11-11-2009, 03:24 PM   #13
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

fckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfection
Quote:
Your car's gonna be all nice by then, right? You won't smash me...

Haha, you could drive it. I'd need your wife as collateral.

lmao...I'm sure you would. lol.
Old 11-11-2009, 04:14 PM   #14
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Trader Rating: (52)
Jimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 52 reviews
Thanks qt.

Riley, why the fuck do you want to be in the beginner group? lol, tearin up irwindale and shiiiiiit

2J I am 100% down to stick to that car like Ernie on doorknobs. And if we hit, well thats part of the game. haha

I love this place so much its retarded.
Old 11-11-2009, 04:16 PM   #15
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by slidin_W.O.P View Post
Thanks qt.

Riley, why the fuck do you want to be in the beginner group? lol, tearin up irwindale and shiiiiiit

2J I am 100% down to stick to that car like Ernie on doorknobs. And if we hit, well thats part of the game. haha

I love this place so much its retarded.
haha...mike has retard love
Old 11-11-2009, 04:23 PM   #16
Grenade180sx
Nissanaholic!

Grenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfection
but i wanted to crash into sumone? people already expect that in tandem!
Old 11-11-2009, 04:41 PM   #17
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grenade180sx View Post
but i wanted to crash into sumone? people already expect that in tandem!
there's a little white car with a fatman in it. he likes little boys. ..pepto bismol wheels....that's the car you should hit!
Old 11-11-2009, 04:42 PM   #18
Grenade180sx
Nissanaholic!

hahaha GAME OVER!
Old 11-11-2009, 05:33 PM   #19
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Dare you!!!
Old 11-11-2009, 06:01 PM   #20
THE PROPHET
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
THE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Ernie you know im in..tu saves!
Old 11-11-2009, 06:06 PM   #21
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE PROPHET View Post
Ernie you know im in..tu saves!
Va pues Vos.
Old 11-11-2009, 06:57 PM   #22
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

No sabo nada.

I'm tryin to talk Jack into coming, seeing as how he's attended (read: dragged me to) 100% of the track days I've done so far

Old 11-11-2009, 07:19 PM   #23
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

It would be nice to see him there.
Old 11-11-2009, 09:16 PM   #24
Sileighty_DRFT89
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
Sileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
I may be down.

trying to get funds for this.

hope I make it

11:11 333
Old 11-11-2009, 11:04 PM   #25
junkyiv
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
junkyiv is just really nicejunkyiv is just really nicejunkyiv is just really nicejunkyiv is just really nicejunkyiv is just really nicejunkyiv is just really nicejunkyiv is just really nicejunkyiv is just really nicejunkyiv is just really nice
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
hmmmmm........
Old 11-11-2009, 11:36 PM   #26
SDS13COUPE
Zilvia FREAK!

SDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by junkyiv View Post
hmmmmm........
Hmmmmm indeed. I might need to try out the sohc. Got some other goodies as well to test out.
Old 11-11-2009, 11:43 PM   #27
let5l1de
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (30)
let5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
Send a message via AIM to let5l1de Send a message via Yahoo to let5l1de
I'll bring my pom pom's. Go! Ernie! Hes our man!

Oh, and more photography coverage...

~mario
Old 11-12-2009, 12:38 AM   #28
240XTC
BANNED

Location: 1st amendment. Not my fault you dont like me. Does not give you the right to abuse your mod and continue your harassment in slander towards my profiles. Cowards.
Trader Rating: (16)
240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
this is dooope ernie!
Old 11-12-2009, 10:36 AM   #29
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Everyone is welcome to Drive or just come watch. It will be fun and exciting for all.
Old 11-12-2009, 10:45 AM   #30
dallaceseiuli
Zilvia Junkie

dallaceseiuli is an unknown quantity at this point
i think im going to start renting out my car for those guys with unfinished projects =D