Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Closed Thread

Old 11-17-2009, 11:37 PM   #91
Grenade180sx
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
Grenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Grenade180sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by turns101 View Post
You didnt before??

well that was a different car.. but my car now is a top mount setup
Sponsored Links
Old 11-18-2009, 12:23 AM   #92
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Very nice.

Let's Drift.
Old 11-18-2009, 10:11 AM   #93
Grenade180sx
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
Grenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Grenade180sx
or crash???
Old 11-18-2009, 11:40 AM   #94
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Both ?
Old 11-18-2009, 12:14 PM   #95
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

Location: Southern California...where i stretch out haters like a bad thong
Trader Rating: (40)
DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DUFFM4N Send a message via Yahoo to DUFFM4N
not gonna drive, but let me know if you need/want any help with anything Ernie

things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who HUSTLE

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
Old 11-18-2009, 01:46 PM   #96
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Need Go Go dancers. ^^
Old 11-18-2009, 06:37 PM   #97
Wake
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (8)
Wake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Wake Send a message via Yahoo to Wake
I work in a bikini bar up here I can honestly get you some if you are serious.
let me know since I will be coming through anyway its no biggie to bring some extras LOL
S.P.P.S. Member #00
**CoUpe LOve** Member #00
Old 11-18-2009, 06:41 PM   #98
THE PROPHET
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
THE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
^^^ im really diggin this idea lol..think about it ernie haha
Old 11-18-2009, 06:41 PM   #99
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Hahahaha no.

I was suggesting Duffman to do it, since he rides bikes and all. Sexy in a Mankini.
Old 11-18-2009, 06:45 PM   #100
THE PROPHET
Zilvia Junkie

THE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of light
just wear a thong...backwards
Old 11-18-2009, 06:48 PM   #101
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE PROPHET View Post
just wear a thong...backwards
I don't understand.

Show me.
Old 11-18-2009, 06:55 PM   #102
THE PROPHET
Zilvia Junkie

only in private
Old 11-18-2009, 06:56 PM   #103
Wake
Premium Member

Wake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud of
ew

But seriously my girl (my avatar) already said shes down, all you need is a DJ, or speakers and I can DJ lol. and i could bring at least 1-2 more girls in the s13 and maybe more if we caravan LOL

This is exactly what the drift scene needs. Just make sure the girls arent visible from the track HA we dont need anymore crashes than usual.
S.P.P.S. Member #00
Old 11-18-2009, 07:03 PM   #104
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Ok.

I will sleep on it.

Pics of girls please.

Edit: The DJ is already scheduled to be there, music is a must.
Old 11-18-2009, 07:08 PM   #105
Wake
Premium Member

HAHA other than my avatar?

Ill ask around and find out whos down, then I will show the girls that are interested.
I assume this would be unpaid right? I mean Ill DJ and my girl would probably dance for free but you know how girls are so I will find out. LOL

or shit if you want o have an after party somewhere we could do that too!
S.P.P.S. Member #00
Old 11-18-2009, 07:41 PM   #106
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
Quote:
Originally Posted by WakeBHR View Post
HAHA other than my avatar?

Ill ask around and find out whos down, then I will show the girls that are interested.
I assume this would be unpaid right? I mean Ill DJ and my girl would probably dance for free but you know how girls are so I will find out. LOL

or shit if you want o have an after party somewhere we could do that too!
i will donate five moneys to your cause.
bring us girlies. its JUST what drifting needs.
bh says so.

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
Old 11-18-2009, 07:50 PM   #107
Wake
Premium Member

my gf said that will get you a chair dance LOL
your stoked you get to see my avatar in person
S.P.P.S. Member #00
Old 11-18-2009, 07:54 PM   #108
brndck
Premium Member

brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by WakeBHR View Post
my gf said that will get you a chair dance LOL
your stoked you get to see my avatar in person
i wish i could +rep you right now.

Quote:
Old 11-18-2009, 08:05 PM   #109
Wake
Premium Member

yeah me too, I was just complaining bout missing rep the other day, but that shit got waaaaaay out of hand.

I got neg repped for quoting once LOL

So uh afterparty?
if ernie says no to the gogo dancers haha we are coming down and getting a hotel anyway so there better be something else going on, it will be fri and sat after all.
S.P.P.S. Member #00
Old 11-18-2009, 08:25 PM   #110
crono72000
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
crono72000 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
if all go's as planed i will have both my ca18det coup and my 2jzgte fastback at this one , cant wait !

not sure wich one i should trust the GF to drive lol
Old 11-18-2009, 08:34 PM   #111
Wake
Premium Member

Let her drive the CA
S.P.P.S. Member #00
Old 11-18-2009, 08:36 PM   #112
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
Quote:
Originally Posted by crono72000 View Post
if all go's as planed i will have both my ca18det coup and my 2jzgte fastback at this one , cant wait !

not sure wich one i should trust the GF to drive lol
Neither, but I heard Castro is available to drive cars, lol.
Old 11-18-2009, 08:53 PM   #113
brndck
Premium Member

castro better have media coverage locked down....

Quote:
Old 11-18-2009, 08:58 PM   #114
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
castro better have media coverage locked down....
shit, my digital is broken forever now.
I still havent finished playing around with some of the stuff we shot at ASB, lol.
film is fun, but expensive.
Old 11-18-2009, 09:03 PM   #115
Wake
Premium Member

We might have a new digi by then, I believe my girl is getting a new cannon rebel Xsi for Christmas so if you want to shoot while we are there Eric your more than welcome to use our rig.

and we both have cybershots that will be with us as well. so we wont have use for three cameras at once, and if I am DJing or driving I wont have any use for either.

think Ernie will reserve me a spot with a deposit? Im just not sure if my car will be ready to slide.
S.P.P.S. Member #00
Old 11-18-2009, 09:07 PM   #116
Hillkill
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
Hillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
I say just put a stage in the middle of the track and have the dj and go go dancers rock out there. But then we'd probably just do donuts all day. lol But if were serious enough to get go go dancers I'll bring my (racing or birthday) suit to drift in.
Old 11-18-2009, 11:19 PM   #117
brndck
Premium Member

fuck that, i'm wearing eric's birthday suit.

Quote:
Old 11-19-2009, 01:02 PM   #118
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Wow.

So you guys really want dancers huh?
Old 11-19-2009, 01:04 PM   #119
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Trader Rating: (52)
Jimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 52 reviews
Yup.

Answering with the quickness
Old 11-19-2009, 01:23 PM   #120
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
Eric you can use my Fuji S3 (12MP) I think I have a 270mm lens for it too ~ I thought you were gonna drive though!

Wake I thought you broke up with that chick?

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
Closed Thread