Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 05-30-2007, 05:41 PM   #121
tknbkthrsdy4anfg
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (0)
tknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to tknbkthrsdy4anfg
Thanks, and yea they are, ours is from Jegs.

$pending dead pre$ident$ J@CK@TT@CK!
Sponsored Links
Old 05-30-2007, 08:03 PM   #122
xblack240x
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
xblack240x is a jewel in the roughxblack240x is a jewel in the roughxblack240x is a jewel in the roughxblack240x is a jewel in the roughxblack240x is a jewel in the roughxblack240x is a jewel in the roughxblack240x is a jewel in the roughxblack240x is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to xblack240x
Looks good, I like the SS oil lines, nice touch
Old 05-30-2007, 08:52 PM   #123
tknbkthrsdy4anfg
Nissanaholic!

tknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfection
Thanks, I'm deciding wether I should add shrink tubing to them or not.
I also wish I could have done ss turbo lines.

Old 05-31-2007, 01:36 PM   #124
timtiminy
Zilvia Addict

timtiminy is a jewel in the roughtimtiminy is a jewel in the roughtimtiminy is a jewel in the roughtimtiminy is a jewel in the roughtimtiminy is a jewel in the roughtimtiminy is a jewel in the roughtimtiminy is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to timtiminy
Adding shrink tubing to them would not only look nice but make them easier to keep clean and the dust out of the stainless weaving. Oh and why didn't you just powdercoat the valve cover, it would look nice, would take hardly anytime and isnt that expensive. just my 2 cents... I am looking forward to the results of all your hard work, wanting to do a swap but I also want it to be legal. If the swap get legalized will there be a process of legalizing it further with performance parts? I know you mentioned about a legal 400whp SR20DET.
Old 05-31-2007, 01:47 PM   #125
tknbkthrsdy4anfg
Nissanaholic!

Yes, that will be the next stage we do after the initial cert.

Old 05-31-2007, 04:20 PM   #126
s13poop
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
s13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s13poop
LOVE THIS THREAD JOE!!

absolutely love it

edited.. thanks falkon
Old 05-31-2007, 04:22 PM   #127
LB.Motoring
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
LB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to LB.Motoring
side note,

added the myspace.
Old 05-31-2007, 04:25 PM   #128
tknbkthrsdy4anfg
Nissanaholic!

Love u guys, wait till we get the bling parts in, ordering in the morning.

Old 05-31-2007, 04:52 PM   #129
tknbkthrsdy4anfg
Nissanaholic!

Just ordered HKS Hi-power exhaust!

Old 05-31-2007, 05:21 PM   #130
surge s14
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (12)
surge s14 is not welcome here anymoresurge s14 is not welcome here anymoresurge s14 is not welcome here anymoresurge s14 is not welcome here anymoresurge s14 is not welcome here anymoresurge s14 is not welcome here anymoresurge s14 is not welcome here anymoresurge s14 is not welcome here anymoresurge s14 is not welcome here anymoresurge s14 is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
im in love with this thread
Old 05-31-2007, 06:57 PM   #131
xblack240x
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
xblack240x is a jewel in the roughxblack240x is a jewel in the roughxblack240x is a jewel in the roughxblack240x is a jewel in the roughxblack240x is a jewel in the roughxblack240x is a jewel in the roughxblack240x is a jewel in the roughxblack240x is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to xblack240x
Nice, HKS Hi-power exhaust is nice, when I have money I'll probably have one on my SR (when I have money for that too)
Old 05-31-2007, 08:10 PM   #132
CKAMC
Post Whore!

CKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfection
Hey i just noticed,

you didnt do anything today

back to work!
Old 05-31-2007, 11:52 PM   #133
tknbkthrsdy4anfg
Nissanaholic!

lol, a little late?

Old 05-31-2007, 11:56 PM   #134
sijia10358
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
sijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
crazy!! love this thread!! i need to do that with my motor! lol

[email protected]

TIRE CENTRAL "DONALD" 626-227-0150
DRIFT SPEED "QUOC" 562-342-9000
Old 06-01-2007, 09:07 AM   #135
tknbkthrsdy4anfg
Nissanaholic!

DO IT, its not that hard!

Old 06-01-2007, 12:01 PM   #136
Sidewayzzz
Zilvia Member

Sidewayzzz has a spectacular aura aboutSidewayzzz has a spectacular aura aboutSidewayzzz has a spectacular aura aboutSidewayzzz has a spectacular aura aboutSidewayzzz has a spectacular aura aboutSidewayzzz has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Sidewayzzz
we need an update..
Old 06-01-2007, 12:02 PM   #137
tknbkthrsdy4anfg
Nissanaholic!

Haha, I'm doing paperwork, waiting on parts.
Going to order a Visteon radiator, and some other parts today.
Actually I'm gonna go try and figure out the DCC wiring.

Old 06-01-2007, 12:49 PM   #138
Sidewayzzz
Zilvia Member

Sidewayzzz has a spectacular aura aboutSidewayzzz has a spectacular aura aboutSidewayzzz has a spectacular aura aboutSidewayzzz has a spectacular aura aboutSidewayzzz has a spectacular aura aboutSidewayzzz has a spectacular aura about
paperwork is for the people who can't turn wrenches!
Old 06-01-2007, 01:44 PM   #139
tknbkthrsdy4anfg
Nissanaholic!

Yea except when its paperwork you need to do to fund the turning of wrenches.

Old 06-01-2007, 01:49 PM   #140
Chaws15
Zilvia Junkie

Chaws15 is close to perfectionChaws15 is close to perfectionChaws15 is close to perfectionChaws15 is close to perfectionChaws15 is close to perfectionChaws15 is close to perfectionChaws15 is close to perfectionChaws15 is close to perfectionChaws15 is close to perfectionChaws15 is close to perfectionChaws15 is close to perfection

'nuff said.
Old 06-01-2007, 04:17 PM   #141
Young & Artless
Young & Artless

Young & Artless is making a name for him/her selfYoung & Artless is making a name for him/her self
Glad to see somebody taking their time and doing it right!
Old 06-01-2007, 04:22 PM   #142
NemeGuero
No more nissan.

Trader Rating: (10)
NemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to NemeGuero
My car has legal JDM.com stickers on it.
Old 06-01-2007, 04:23 PM   #143
tknbkthrsdy4anfg
Nissanaholic!

pics or ban!

Old 06-01-2007, 04:58 PM   #144
NemeGuero
No more nissan.

NemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to NemeGuero
Fuck you! Ban me then! MUHAHA
Old 06-01-2007, 04:59 PM   #145
bardabe
Post Whore!

bardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to bardabe
Quote:
Originally Posted by NemeGuero View Post
My car has legal JDM.com stickers on it.
but you have a KA lol just messing with you ha ha.

Review Thread
Old 06-01-2007, 05:17 PM   #146
tknbkthrsdy4anfg
Nissanaholic!

Its the thought that counts!

Old 06-01-2007, 05:46 PM   #147
Sidewayzzz
Zilvia Member

mail me some legaljdm stickets and i'll put them on my car, and bike
Old 06-01-2007, 05:57 PM   #148
tknbkthrsdy4anfg
Nissanaholic!

http://legaljdm.com/Support.html

Old 06-04-2007, 12:07 PM   #149
Sidewayzzz
Zilvia Member

bumpdate

msglengthwtfbbqsauce
Old 06-05-2007, 12:05 PM   #150
tknbkthrsdy4anfg
Nissanaholic!

Day 12
June 5, 2007

Not too many updates, I’ve been working on paperwork and getting stuff handled with my boss, and getting the clip out of the shop. I started working on the DCC wiring harness some more however soon realized that without seeing this thing in the car I couldn’t really tidy it up much more.

I did however manage to add some shrink wrap to a few leads.

Finally today I got the oil filter that fits my oil block.

P.S. HKS Hi-power comes tomorrow.

Closed Thread