Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 12-12-2007, 01:20 PM   #61
gripology

Trader Rating: (0)
gripology will become famous soon enoughgripology will become famous soon enoughgripology will become famous soon enoughgripology will become famous soon enoughgripology will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
A sick sounding rb-s13 with tons of power is cool...if yer into that! It's nice to see the build...happy seasons holidays greetings!
Old 12-12-2007, 01:28 PM   #62
ROIDMONKEY
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
ROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
RB's sounds amazing .
ROIDMONKEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 01:57 PM   #63
Nismoogle

Nismoogle is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Nismoogle Send a message via Yahoo to Nismoogle
what kind of wheels do you have on your S13?
Old 12-15-2007, 06:32 PM   #64
s13coupedrfter
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
s13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
I had sport max 002's 16x8 0 offset for awhile but the new wheels are 17x9 22/25 offset Lineas. Yesterday I installed 15mm ichiba spacers on all 4 corners and it looks sick. Also, I'm almost done finishing the body kit and will have pics soon. Happy holidays to everyone, thanx for checking out my post.
s13coupedrfter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2007, 07:38 PM   #65
Wes_s13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
Wes_s13 is a jewel in the roughWes_s13 is a jewel in the roughWes_s13 is a jewel in the roughWes_s13 is a jewel in the roughWes_s13 is a jewel in the roughWes_s13 is a jewel in the roughWes_s13 is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Wes_s13
I like that front bumper...what kind is it if you dont mind? Nice spot for the oil cooler..im assuming a grill wouldnt fit correct?
Old 12-15-2007, 11:19 PM   #66
tougemiata
Zilvia Member

tougemiata is a splendid one to beholdtougemiata is a splendid one to beholdtougemiata is a splendid one to beholdtougemiata is a splendid one to beholdtougemiata is a splendid one to beholdtougemiata is a splendid one to beholdtougemiata is a splendid one to beholdtougemiata is a splendid one to beholdtougemiata is a splendid one to beholdtougemiata is a splendid one to beholdtougemiata is a splendid one to behold
hey shane, do you have the 4 lug rims still? if so lemme know.
tougemiata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2007, 10:00 PM   #67
s13coupedrfter
Zilvia Addict

s13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond repute
The bumper in the pics is from Bomex, I got it from toysport. They are not hard to find.

Sorry no 4 lug wheels laying around.
Old 12-18-2007, 10:22 PM   #68
sxe
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
sxe has a reputation beyond reputesxe has a reputation beyond reputesxe has a reputation beyond reputesxe has a reputation beyond reputesxe has a reputation beyond reputesxe has a reputation beyond reputesxe has a reputation beyond reputesxe has a reputation beyond reputesxe has a reputation beyond reputesxe has a reputation beyond reputesxe has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
this is by far the sexiest rb25 build ive seen, you did a great job. more video's would be awesome. hope to see u and this sexy car at some drift days...

Calvin
sxe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2007, 10:27 PM   #69
bwake 5
Zilvia Member

bwake 5 has a spectacular aura aboutbwake 5 has a spectacular aura aboutbwake 5 has a spectacular aura aboutbwake 5 has a spectacular aura aboutbwake 5 has a spectacular aura aboutbwake 5 has a spectacular aura aboutbwake 5 has a spectacular aura about
that looks like one hell of a car...... i would have done everything like you did exept the oil catch can hoses........ if i were you i would have found a location on the right side and made it look a little cleaner......................
im not hating at all, because to be honest, i splooged all over the keyboard when i saw this build........great work....... very fuckin nice.......

5 stars from me
bwake 5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2007, 11:34 PM   #70
qwikspool
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
qwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to qwikspool
loving your car. mad props.
qwikspool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 12:56 PM   #71
marcencar
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
marcencar has a reputation beyond reputemarcencar has a reputation beyond reputemarcencar has a reputation beyond reputemarcencar has a reputation beyond reputemarcencar has a reputation beyond reputemarcencar has a reputation beyond reputemarcencar has a reputation beyond reputemarcencar has a reputation beyond reputemarcencar has a reputation beyond reputemarcencar has a reputation beyond reputemarcencar has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to marcencar
car still looking sweet!

Wheres my ride along!?

Happy Holiday's Bro!
Old 12-27-2007, 12:10 AM   #72
quikdime

quikdime is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Power steering

Shawn I have enjoyed looking at your awsome car. Do you happen to have any photos of the power steering line arrangement as well as the power steering cooler lines? I would really appreciate it!
quikdime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 11:02 AM   #73
s13coupedrfter
Zilvia Addict

Quikdime-Here is a pic of the Earl's pressure line. The P/S cooler lines are connected in series with the return side (sorry no pic).

Here's some pics of the new body kit, the pieces are primered and the rear bumper needs alittle work but you get the idea.

Old 12-28-2007, 11:10 AM   #74
skyline slider

skyline slider is a jewel in the roughskyline slider is a jewel in the roughskyline slider is a jewel in the roughskyline slider is a jewel in the roughskyline slider is a jewel in the roughskyline slider is a jewel in the roughskyline slider is a jewel in the rough
thats so sexy! I'm starting my rb25 swap next week
Old 12-28-2007, 11:27 AM   #75
s13coupedrfter
Zilvia Addict

I love how people are calling my car sexy, maybe I should pimp it out to "John's" and make some of my money back that dirty little slut.
Old 12-28-2007, 11:53 AM   #76
drifterRS
Leaky Injector

drifterRS is on a distinguished road
just thwowing out an idea for more clearence on the fans why dont you change them to push fans and put them on the other side of the rad?
drifterRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 02:58 PM   #77
TypeZero

TypeZero is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey what's up Shane!! When ever you find out where Ali's new shop is.....just hit me up so I can check it out!! THANKS
TypeZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 03:03 PM   #78
bbejj123
Zilvia Junkie

bbejj123 has a spectacular aura aboutbbejj123 has a spectacular aura aboutbbejj123 has a spectacular aura aboutbbejj123 has a spectacular aura aboutbbejj123 has a spectacular aura aboutbbejj123 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by SexPanda View Post
God damn, thats nice as hell... The engine looks like it belongs in that car, like its factory... I'll trade you.
i agree with sex panda one of the cleanest swaps i have ever seen fantastic job
bbejj123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 04:24 PM   #79
turtle m3th
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (41)
turtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
I wish I had more hands so that I could give this car a four thumbs down!!! Yes, yes, ladies and gentlemen the player haters ball is now in session! Should've covered the new aero in your mothers pubic hair. ha, ha, looking good as always!
Old 12-28-2007, 06:43 PM   #80
s13coupedrfter
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by drifterRS View Post
just thwowing out an idea for more clearence on the fans why dont you change them to push fans and put them on the other side of the rad?
Checkout www.sykoperformance.com they cover this subject. It's tight but it fits no problem.

Turtle M3th-don't make me drive down to SD and he-bitch man slap you.
Old 12-28-2007, 06:48 PM   #81
dops13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
dops13 is just really nicedops13 is just really nicedops13 is just really nicedops13 is just really nicedops13 is just really nicedops13 is just really nicedops13 is just really nicedops13 is just really nicedops13 is just really nicedops13 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
That hood looks awesome, where did you get it?
dops13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 06:52 PM   #82
s13coupedrfter
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by dops13 View Post
That hood looks awesome, where did you get it?
I can't remember the name of the place but I do have a number 626-435-0044 the hood was listed on ebay and I called them direct so I could pick-up. The hood is a must with rb swaps to get proper cooling.
Old 12-30-2007, 10:28 PM   #83
quikdime

quikdime is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up

Shawn thanks for the power steering line picture. How did you hook up the dual fans? I just installed my rb25det in my s13. Now I have all the little things left. Fans,power steering lines,heater hoses...bla bla bla. Thanks again for your help!
quikdime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 11:47 AM   #84
too_slow

too_slow is an unknown quantity at this point
geez great write up. makes me wanna start on my s13 right now. but i need that whole engine deal first...
too_slow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 12:03 PM   #85
picho
Leaky Injector

picho has a reputation beyond reputepicho has a reputation beyond reputepicho has a reputation beyond reputepicho has a reputation beyond reputepicho has a reputation beyond reputepicho has a reputation beyond reputepicho has a reputation beyond reputepicho has a reputation beyond reputepicho has a reputation beyond reputepicho has a reputation beyond reputepicho has a reputation beyond repute
really nice set up
picho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 12:20 AM   #86
s13coupedrfter
Zilvia Addict

OK I change my mind too much, I sold the body kit and decided to go a different route. Wide body was my original plan so here are some teaser pics untill the finished result.

Custom wheel spacers from Crow Automotive (36mm) with 17x9.5 15 Uras NS-01 wheels

Old 02-28-2008, 08:24 AM   #87
skyline slider

skyline slider is a jewel in the roughskyline slider is a jewel in the roughskyline slider is a jewel in the roughskyline slider is a jewel in the roughskyline slider is a jewel in the roughskyline slider is a jewel in the roughskyline slider is a jewel in the rough
Nice! what kit did you go with?
Old 02-28-2008, 10:31 AM   #88
s13coupedrfter
Zilvia Addict

It's a uras knock off with 25mm front and 30mm rear over fenders. I sanded the inner lips to get an extra 5-10mm. I'm going to use 25mm spacers for the front wheels so the new offsets will be:

Front- 17x9 +5 offset 235/40/r17 -4 degrees camber
Rear- 17x9.5 -21 offset 235/40/r17 -1 degree camber

Last edited by s13coupedrfter; 04-04-2008 at 01:55 AM..
Old 02-28-2008, 11:37 AM   #89
axiomatik
Post Whore!

axiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfection
what is the black aero you had there a few posts up?
Old 02-28-2008, 02:49 PM   #90
s13coupedrfter
Zilvia Addict

It was version-select knock off