Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 11-21-2007, 06:05 PM   #91
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by drift freaq View Post
cough, cough, ahem. You can include me in that list of people who has seriously been considering getting out of 240's due to shit like this.
Fuck anyone who says we are scenesters for wanting to get out. The fact is kids are wrecking the platform and giving it a really bad name.
I've thought about getting out.

But then I realized I just love the S-chassis. I don't go to meets anymore, though, and don't really keep any S-chassis friends.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-21-2007, 08:18 PM   #92
blu808
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
blu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to blu808
Im going to make him believe that I will be sponsoring him and make him send me the money to ship the parts. hahah.
Old 11-21-2007, 09:48 PM   #93
Subzeroqc
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Subzeroqc will become famous soon enoughSubzeroqc will become famous soon enoughSubzeroqc will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
280 hp/ 310ftlbs N/A KA?? LAWLLLER
Old 11-22-2007, 03:34 PM   #94
drifter_for_life06
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
drifter_for_life06 is making a name for him/her selfdrifter_for_life06 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to drifter_for_life06 Send a message via Yahoo to drifter_for_life06
update: told him to stop lieing to himself and tell the truth; he responded with:

well show me how much of a retard i am come and prove 2 mt that ur bullshit 240 can beat mine! i got 5000 and my pink slip that says i will smash i live in p dale! and i do got my own shop its me a my pops! i got money and im 18 u juss hate cuz u cant be nothin like me!

keep dreaming
Old 11-22-2007, 03:43 PM   #95
tdub377
Leaky Injector

tdub377 is on the path to ruintdub377 is on the path to ruintdub377 is on the path to ruin
Quote:
Originally Posted by drifter_for_life06 View Post
update: told him to stop lieing to himself and tell the truth; he responded with:

well show me how much of a retard i am come and prove 2 mt that ur bullshit 240 can beat mine! i got 5000 and my pink slip that says i will smash i live in p dale! and i do got my own shop its me a my pops! i got money and im 18 u juss hate cuz u cant be nothin like me!

keep dreaming

Some body take him up on this and take 5K and his car. Then we can all point and laugh!!!
Old 11-22-2007, 04:26 PM   #96
CantSTOP
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (12)
CantSTOP is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
hahaha damn typical av ricers if only I still have my s13... but do you think he would run my g35?

EDIT: Sent him a friend request
Old 11-22-2007, 04:57 PM   #97
Tearlessj
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
Tearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
At my school out of 4,000 kids. I think 5 know what they're talking about. It's kids like him that make highschoolers look like tools though. Someone race this punk.
Old 11-22-2007, 06:08 PM   #98
Quail
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
Quail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via MSN to Quail
The scene is getting ruined in the U.K too. Tacky "tuner" magazine coverage of Japanese cars has shot up, meaning all the kids who used to drive bodykitted 1 litre shit boxes on 20s are now buying in to the Japanese scene, and genuinly ruining it. Everyone and their nan claims to be a "drifter", but this usually involves putting McDonalds trays under the rear wheels of their Citreon Saxo and handbraking around a carpark. Its pretty easy to tell whos who though. Normally its the ones driving like assholes that you stay away from.

Incase you guys cant picture the kind of guys im talking about, this is our version of ricers:

Old 11-22-2007, 06:40 PM   #99
2Slow40
Zilvia Junkie

2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute
I dont know about all this talk about getting out of 240s because of the insane number of these kinds of guys. It doesn't really bother me, I've always just done my own thing with my car, never worried about what the other guys do.
If people come up and try to be all superricer to me I just kinda give them the "oh yeah, thats cool man. peace" and ignore them.

But I see where you guys are coming from. It sucks but I don't let it get to me. I love working on my car too much for anything else like this to bother me.
Old 11-22-2007, 06:59 PM   #100
diomedes
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
diomedes is a splendid one to beholddiomedes is a splendid one to beholddiomedes is a splendid one to beholddiomedes is a splendid one to beholddiomedes is a splendid one to beholddiomedes is a splendid one to beholddiomedes is a splendid one to beholddiomedes is a splendid one to beholddiomedes is a splendid one to beholddiomedes is a splendid one to beholddiomedes is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by CantSTOP View Post
hahaha damn typical av ricers if only I still have my s13... but do you think he would run my g35?

EDIT: Sent him a friend request
Take him up. He says he lives in Palm dale as well.
Old 11-22-2007, 07:05 PM   #101
CantSTOP
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (12)
CantSTOP is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
WAITING to be accepted... hehe
Old 11-22-2007, 07:40 PM   #102
blu808
Post Whore!

blu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfection
I contacted him through myspace. I told him that I would sponsor him to promote my company. Here is what he emailed back. Very professional i might add.

" Nov 22, 2007 2:19 PM
Flag as Spam or Report Abuse [ ? ]

Subject:

RE: 240sx Sponsorship.

Body:
wut really! ya im down juss let me no when where and wut! dam this is crazy! im down dam im trippin out right now! this is wut i need 2 get out there! for sur let me kno!"
Old 11-22-2007, 07:57 PM   #103
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Haha thats fucked up man...your gonna crush this ricers hopes and dreams....

DOOOOOOOOO ITTTTTTTT!!!!

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
Old 11-23-2007, 02:43 AM   #104
soreballz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to soreballz
Somebody should point Steve to this thread/that kid's myspace. I'm sure he'd LOVE to have 5g's and another car. lol
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
Old 11-23-2007, 03:32 AM   #105
J-Style
Zilvia Addict

J-Style has a brilliant futureJ-Style has a brilliant futureJ-Style has a brilliant futureJ-Style has a brilliant futureJ-Style has a brilliant futureJ-Style has a brilliant futureJ-Style has a brilliant futureJ-Style has a brilliant futureJ-Style has a brilliant futureJ-Style has a brilliant futureJ-Style has a brilliant future
Awesome! Good call on the sponsership idea!
Old 11-23-2007, 06:25 AM   #106
yoel

yoel will become famous soon enoughyoel will become famous soon enoughyoel will become famous soon enoughyoel will become famous soon enoughyoel will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to yoel
it hilarious how he responds to a sponsorship oppurtunity "LiK3 DIS MaKin HiMSelF Lo0k LiK3 A FuKcInG IdI0T" *i swear writing like that has to be one of the most retarded ways to type anything ever...
Old 11-23-2007, 06:29 AM   #107
Antihero983
Post Whore!

Antihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Antihero983 Send a message via MSN to Antihero983
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quail View Post
The scene is getting ruined in the U.K too. Tacky "tuner" magazine coverage of Japanese cars has shot up, meaning all the kids who used to drive bodykitted 1 litre shit boxes on 20s are now buying in to the Japanese scene, and genuinly ruining it. Everyone and their nan claims to be a "drifter", but this usually involves putting McDonalds trays under the rear wheels of their Citreon Saxo and handbraking around a carpark. Its pretty easy to tell whos who though. Normally its the ones driving like assholes that you stay away from.

Incase you guys cant picture the kind of guys im talking about, this is our version of ricers:

funny you should mention that, me and a mate from scotland were talking about this the other night, it's sad that its getting ruined worldwide.....
Old 11-23-2007, 11:38 AM   #108
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Slow40 View Post
I dont know about all this talk about getting out of 240s because of the insane number of these kinds of guys. It doesn't really bother me, I've always just done my own thing with my car, never worried about what the other guys do.
If people come up and try to be all superricer to me I just kinda give them the "oh yeah, thats cool man. peace" and ignore them.

But I see where you guys are coming from. It sucks but I don't let it get to me. I love working on my car too much for anything else like this to bother me.
Try having your car stolen by these fucks. Its happening, all over California. You might not have a problem in Oklahoma, lol though not having a problem in Okie does not surprise me.
Out here its been destroyed though. Kid's like the OP who have taken their new cars street racing, drawing the attention of the police. To the point of the cars now being officially target by the cops.

Then they are so ghetto that instead of buying parts they go out and steal cars to get the parts. Thats the kind of shit we are talking about. Its not just isolated either, its spreading across the country.

It sucks, thats why I made the comments I made earlier and exitspeed is right. I have mad love for these cars but its hard to own something that has you looking over your shoulder constantly and keeping under extreme lock and key.
Oh ya try getting insurance coverage for all your modifications as well. the vast majority of insurance companies won't cover it.
I know this whole post is just a downer but you know what? Thats exactly how its going, down.

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
Old 11-23-2007, 11:47 AM   #109
1985zcar
Zilvia Member

1985zcar is making a name for him/her self1985zcar is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to 1985zcar
lets get everyone together that has their limiter removed and go hit up this guys shop...free zilvia dyno day sponsored by douchebag ftw.
Old 11-23-2007, 11:48 AM   #110
motorsnail
Zilvia Addict

motorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by blu808 View Post
I contacted him through myspace. I told him that I would sponsor him to promote my company. Here is what he emailed back. Very professional i might add.

" Nov 22, 2007 2:19 PM
Flag as Spam or Report Abuse [ ? ]

Subject:

RE: 240sx Sponsorship.

Body:
wut really! ya im down juss let me no when where and wut! dam this is crazy! im down dam im trippin out right now! this is wut i need 2 get out there! for sur let me kno!"
LMAO I am subscribing to this thread as of now. I want pictures of his face when you show him copies of all the stuff he said on the net and slap him in the face
Old 11-23-2007, 12:07 PM   #111
blu808
Post Whore!

Any ideas on how I should own him next?
Old 11-23-2007, 12:13 PM   #112
smurfgcr
Zilvia Member

smurfgcr is making a name for him/her selfsmurfgcr is making a name for him/her self
this kid really reminds me of malibu's most wanted now, i think he talks and thinks this way for real...i got him as a friend and commented him with the most absurd "jdm tyte yo" talk ive ever made up and he accepted it...i almost hate myself for that.
Old 11-23-2007, 12:24 PM   #113
motorsnail
Zilvia Addict

motorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by blu808 View Post
Any ideas on how I should own him next?
Everybody on the forums that lives close by should set up at a near by park at thats where you tell him to meet you. Then everybody attack him like the savage dogs you are and make him cry and call his daddys shop number and replace his O-ring because the shit just hit the fan!! They gotz stock trannys yoz!! They came from all diredtions hommiez!!
Old 11-23-2007, 12:26 PM   #114
2Slow40
Zilvia Junkie

2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Try having your car stolen by these fucks. Its happening, all over California. You might not have a problem in Oklahoma, lol though not having a problem in Okie does not surprise me.
Out here its been destroyed though. Kid's like the OP who have taken their new cars street racing, drawing the attention of the police. To the point of the cars now being officially target by the cops.

Then they are so ghetto that instead of buying parts they go out and steal cars to get the parts. Thats the kind of shit we are talking about. Its not just isolated either, its spreading across the country.

It sucks, thats why I made the comments I made earlier and exitspeed is right. I have mad love for these cars but its hard to own something that has you looking over your shoulder constantly and keeping under extreme lock and key.
Oh ya try getting insurance coverage for all your modifications as well. the vast majority of insurance companies won't cover it.
I know this whole post is just a downer but you know what? Thats exactly how its going, down.
Ah that sucks man. I didnt even think about them getting stolen and everything like that.
Old 11-23-2007, 01:30 PM   #115
tt99ol
Zilvia Addict

tt99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to tt99ol
i might just take him up on that race offer, i could use a daily driver lol
Old 11-23-2007, 03:27 PM   #116
IStop4NoMan
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (13)
IStop4NoMan has a brilliant futureIStop4NoMan has a brilliant futureIStop4NoMan has a brilliant futureIStop4NoMan has a brilliant futureIStop4NoMan has a brilliant futureIStop4NoMan has a brilliant futureIStop4NoMan has a brilliant futureIStop4NoMan has a brilliant futureIStop4NoMan has a brilliant futureIStop4NoMan has a brilliant futureIStop4NoMan has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:

i know what you mean. 240s are easy to steal. theives dont even have to damage any parts to get in the car. thats what happened to mine. i got it back after it was stolen expecting the steering column and door to be wrecked. there wasnt a scratch on it luckily. but thats also a scary thought

by the way, never drive your 240's to events like D1 and Formula-D. the parking lot becomes a five finger discount store for idiots who like to steal stuff. just take your DD there!
Old 11-23-2007, 03:57 PM   #117
Kougeki
Zilvia Junkie

Kougeki has a reputation beyond reputeKougeki has a reputation beyond reputeKougeki has a reputation beyond reputeKougeki has a reputation beyond reputeKougeki has a reputation beyond reputeKougeki has a reputation beyond reputeKougeki has a reputation beyond reputeKougeki has a reputation beyond reputeKougeki has a reputation beyond reputeKougeki has a reputation beyond reputeKougeki has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Kougeki Send a message via MSN to Kougeki Send a message via Yahoo to Kougeki
Race him, and then drive his "monster" 240 through his daddy's shop.

Gamertag:XxChumbawumbaxX
Old 11-23-2007, 04:04 PM   #118
jilo
Zilvia Junkie

jilo is a glorious beacon of lightjilo is a glorious beacon of lightjilo is a glorious beacon of lightjilo is a glorious beacon of lightjilo is a glorious beacon of lightjilo is a glorious beacon of lightjilo is a glorious beacon of lightjilo is a glorious beacon of lightjilo is a glorious beacon of lightjilo is a glorious beacon of lightjilo is a glorious beacon of light
just sent -
"yo man i heard you got a sick ka. hit me up wit details i wanna see that shit! you got high compression rotors in it? how you get so much power?"

wonder if hell fall for it.?
Old 11-24-2007, 03:14 AM   #119
DJDANGER24
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (10)
DJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DJDANGER24 Send a message via MSN to DJDANGER24 Send a message via Yahoo to DJDANGER24
Quote:
Originally Posted by jilo View Post
just sent -
"yo man i heard you got a sick ka. hit me up wit details i wanna see that shit! you got high compression rotors in it? how you get so much power?"

wonder if hell fall for it.?
omg, if he replies to that the way we all hope he does...i dont know what i'd do. Has anyone taken him up on his offer yet ?
Old 11-24-2007, 04:29 AM   #120
tt99ol
Zilvia Addict

tt99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to tt99ol
im still awaiting his response on the race
Closed Thread