Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 11-24-2007, 07:12 AM   #121
Advan
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
Advan is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Advan
Quote:
Originally Posted by blu808 View Post
Any ideas on how I should own him next?
how good are you at making an official document stating that your company will require some money upfront for advertising purposes.The owner must attend x amount of shows and put in x amount of money, or else he will be fined x amount of dollars. I'm sure you can tweak this to make it sound better, but add in your company seal and you're good to go. Make sure you have in writing that you will own at least 100% of his car....since you're "sponsoring it." On the flipside you will "supply" him with parts AFTER he sign the documents......or you could just come up with something different.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-24-2007, 11:08 AM   #122
blu808
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
blu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to blu808
Thats a funny idea but i dont want to do anything that could be against the law. I would prefer just to own him.
Old 11-24-2007, 11:12 AM   #123
Devil Man
Zilvia Junkie

Devil Man is an unknown quantity at this point
blahahahahahaha
Old 11-24-2007, 11:49 AM   #124
Jaketenpointo
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
Jaketenpointo will become famous soon enoughJaketenpointo will become famous soon enoughJaketenpointo will become famous soon enoughJaketenpointo will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
You could tell him to meet you somewhere to "see what he's got." Just pick a random parking lot at like 3:00 a.m.... Tell him you'll be watching, and if he "makes the cut" you'll contact him again for sponsorship.

It sounds like a bad movie...

Then actually go watch from a ways away.....did I mention call the cops about a disturbance in X parking lot. He'll lose his car or at least get charged a bunch. It should be good for a few laughs around here though.

Make sure you leave it very vague on what he's doing in the parking lot. Don't want this to come back and bite you in the ass.
Old 11-24-2007, 12:37 PM   #125
White Comet
Zilvia Junkie

White Comet is making a name for him/her selfWhite Comet is making a name for him/her self
^ best idea ive heard
Old 11-24-2007, 12:45 PM   #126
blu808
Post Whore!

blu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfection
Ok here is what I emailed him. Will it work? Stay tuned to find out.

Ok. Great. Glad to hear you are interested in promoting our company in the Socal region. We hope you can be an asset to our company and have you attend various events such as Formula Drift, D1gp, Just Drift, and Drift showoff. We are confident you will do your best to represent our company in a professional manner.

We are still in the contract phase of this sponsorship and I will be meeting with the head of several companies next week to finalize everything.

I do need a couple things from you in order to secure this sponsorship.

1: A complete list of the modifications done to your vehicle.

2: A complete list of all the items you will require to make your car Formula D/D1gp legal. Include safety equipment.

3: Tire sizes.

4: Since you are not local to us I need you to do the following right away. In order to secure the sponsorship we need to show our potential sponsors that their logos will appear in a good location on your car. I will need you to make the following logos out of paper and marker to show them the advertising layout. If they agree on the placement of decals we will ship the graphics out asap. Here is a list and location of where you will need to place the logos. You will need to take a picture of them taped to your car and host them on photobucket.com so we can email them to the sponsors.

1. The SDP logo (side of car) Please make it the same size as the logo on our race car. Visit this link for a picture.
http://www.sdp-online.com/sig1.jpg

2. Torco oil (front fender) visit torcooil.com for a logo.

3. Blu808 owned joogroup (rear quarter panel).

4. sparco (under the sdp logo)

5. Volk racing (hood)

Please send me the pictures right away so we can present them on mon during the meeting.

Thank you.
www.sdp-online.com
Old 11-24-2007, 12:58 PM   #127
CSil80
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (2)
CSil80 is close to perfectionCSil80 is close to perfectionCSil80 is close to perfectionCSil80 is close to perfectionCSil80 is close to perfectionCSil80 is close to perfectionCSil80 is close to perfectionCSil80 is close to perfectionCSil80 is close to perfectionCSil80 is close to perfectionCSil80 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
That actually looks good. We get to find out if he has a car or not, and what mods it's got.
I'm actually looking forward to seeing where this goes.
Nicely done Blu!
Old 11-24-2007, 01:05 PM   #128
Jaketenpointo
Zilvia Junkie

Jaketenpointo will become famous soon enoughJaketenpointo will become famous soon enoughJaketenpointo will become famous soon enoughJaketenpointo will become famous soon enough
This guy is going to be crushed... I can't wait for the pictures. Maybe we'll get a peek at the beastly KA
Old 11-24-2007, 01:24 PM   #129
Z_Spool
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
Z_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by blu808 View Post
Ok here is what I emailed him. Will it work? Stay tuned to find out....
Well, I dunno, he may be dumb enough to fall for it, but there are a few obvious red flags in it that I'd be wary of. Either way, let's hope he bites.
Old 11-24-2007, 01:41 PM   #130
sxe
Zilvia Addict

sxe has a reputation beyond reputesxe has a reputation beyond reputesxe has a reputation beyond reputesxe has a reputation beyond reputesxe has a reputation beyond reputesxe has a reputation beyond reputesxe has a reputation beyond reputesxe has a reputation beyond reputesxe has a reputation beyond reputesxe has a reputation beyond reputesxe has a reputation beyond repute
the guy was dumb enough to say that theres no way his car' that fast, and his cars has alot of power. he's dumb enough to fall for a fake sponcer. this will be GREAT!! post as soon as you hear from him!
Old 11-24-2007, 02:43 PM   #131
iROYAL
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
iROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
3. Blu808 owned joogroup (rear quarter panel).
Old 11-24-2007, 03:08 PM   #132
deadpirate
Zilvia FREAK!

deadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to deadpirate Send a message via Yahoo to deadpirate
* been following this thread closely*

oh my god. this is by far the funniest shit ever. i cannot wait to see what this kid responds with.
Old 11-24-2007, 03:59 PM   #133
dirtdiggler666
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (26)
dirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
this shit is funny as hell, and leave it up to palmdale god i hate this town i need to move.
Old 11-24-2007, 05:03 PM   #134
zoototheyork
BANNED

zoototheyork has made poor choiceszoototheyork has made poor choiceszoototheyork has made poor choiceszoototheyork has made poor choiceszoototheyork has made poor choiceszoototheyork has made poor choiceszoototheyork has made poor choices
More Bashing More Bashing
Old 11-24-2007, 05:18 PM   #135
YoungGun
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
YoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Any response?
Old 11-24-2007, 05:21 PM   #136
brewster240
Zilvia FREAK!

brewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to brewster240
isnt he gonna see this thread maybe?
Old 11-24-2007, 05:21 PM   #137
motorsnail
Zilvia Addict

motorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungGun View Post
Any response?
Werd....I wanna see the stickers on his GMC jimmy
Old 11-24-2007, 05:24 PM   #138
low and slow
Zilvia FREAK!

low and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfection
Pimp playa homoghey is online, so I'm sure he got the message.

He's either Google-ing, trying to find some pictures, or he's giving his b/f a bj so he lets him borrow his '240' so he can post pixors.

Only time will tell
Old 11-24-2007, 06:21 PM   #139
YoungGun
Post Whore!

YoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by brewster240 View Post
isnt he gonna see this thread maybe?
I thought that was the point? lol
Old 11-24-2007, 06:33 PM   #140
blu808
Post Whore!

He responded. OMG this kid is going down. haha.

Date:
Nov 24, 2007 3:57 PM
Flag as Spam or Report Abuse [ ? ]

Subject:

RE: 240sx Sponsorship.

Body:
i will get u every thing asap give me tell 2morrow ill send everything via message by 2morrow!
Old 11-24-2007, 06:45 PM   #141
low and slow
Zilvia FREAK!

low and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfection
lm-motherfucking-ao.
Old 11-24-2007, 07:09 PM   #142
YoungGun
Post Whore!

Bahaha, what a tool. Please post the pictures when you get them. Omg zilvia history in the making.
Old 11-24-2007, 07:11 PM   #143
Jaketenpointo
Zilvia Junkie

The "if it sounds to good to be true, it must be" saying should be clicking in this guy's brain. Unfortunately he's gonna tape homemade decals to his car.. then post them online. Its gonna be great
Old 11-24-2007, 07:17 PM   #144
brewster240
Zilvia FREAK!

brewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to brewster240
he denied my friend request

i guess cause my pic has me workin on a honda
Old 11-24-2007, 07:18 PM   #145
projectb13
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (6)
projectb13 is a glorious beacon of lightprojectb13 is a glorious beacon of lightprojectb13 is a glorious beacon of lightprojectb13 is a glorious beacon of lightprojectb13 is a glorious beacon of lightprojectb13 is a glorious beacon of lightprojectb13 is a glorious beacon of lightprojectb13 is a glorious beacon of lightprojectb13 is a glorious beacon of lightprojectb13 is a glorious beacon of lightprojectb13 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
everyones got there flavors ours just happens to be the sweet sweet taste of Nissan!!!!!
Old 11-24-2007, 07:46 PM   #146
hatchbaak
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (5)
hatchbaak is making a name for him/her selfhatchbaak is making a name for him/her selfhatchbaak is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
I think you guys are wasting alot of your time harassing this dumb kid. there is 563465386 billion others just like him, are you really suprised? dont make it your life mission to make him feel stupid, we all know he is. you never know, he might grow up and look back on how utterly retarted he was. or he will go wrap his "200whp ka" s-chassis around a pole, one less 240 ricer. does this kid really deserve a zilvia thread? no. c'mon people.

My two cents.
Old 11-24-2007, 07:51 PM   #147
low and slow
Zilvia FREAK!

Yes he does. Maybe this thread will speed up the process of him realizing he's an idiot.

And wrapping his car around a pole.

P.S. - Thank you, Captain Killjoy.
Old 11-24-2007, 07:55 PM   #148
slideways_240sx

slideways_240sx is an unknown quantity at this point
Wow this is funny. I cant believe thier are kids like this... oh wait... yeah i can. haha
Old 11-24-2007, 07:56 PM   #149
godzillarb
Zilvia Junkie

godzillarb is a name known to allgodzillarb is a name known to allgodzillarb is a name known to allgodzillarb is a name known to allgodzillarb is a name known to allgodzillarb is a name known to allgodzillarb is a name known to allgodzillarb is a name known to allgodzillarb is a name known to allgodzillarb is a name known to allgodzillarb is a name known to all
I can't wait to see this shit... but you should have included one more thing:

- Please include an example of what your car looks like with ground effects by making a mock body kit out of cardboard.
Old 11-24-2007, 07:56 PM   #150
blu808
Post Whore!

It is def not a waste of time. Kids like this have ruined the import scene and esp the drifting scene. It is a rare chance to get back at them.

lol. and mostly because its funny.