Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 12-03-2007, 06:49 PM   #31
turtle m3th
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (41)
turtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
http://www.ka-t.org/forums/viewtopic...ht=350z+clutch
This might be a good addition to your drivetrain section. Awsome write-up by the way!
Old 12-12-2007, 07:06 PM   #32
ka-turbo
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
ka-turbo is making his/her stupidity well-knownka-turbo is making his/her stupidity well-knownka-turbo is making his/her stupidity well-knownka-turbo is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
i didnt see anything on rust removal or repair......you should put alot detail info seeing how alot of ppl have rust problems.
Old 12-12-2007, 07:28 PM   #33
wonkuuzenki
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
wonkuuzenki is making his/her stupidity well-knownwonkuuzenki is making his/her stupidity well-knownwonkuuzenki is making his/her stupidity well-knownwonkuuzenki is making his/her stupidity well-knownwonkuuzenki is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
You fucking rock my world.
It's great to see someone compile information like that.
Old 12-29-2007, 04:12 PM   #34
hijack3d
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
hijack3d has a reputation beyond reputehijack3d has a reputation beyond reputehijack3d has a reputation beyond reputehijack3d has a reputation beyond reputehijack3d has a reputation beyond reputehijack3d has a reputation beyond reputehijack3d has a reputation beyond reputehijack3d has a reputation beyond reputehijack3d has a reputation beyond reputehijack3d has a reputation beyond reputehijack3d has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ka-turbo View Post
i didnt see anything on rust removal or repair......you should put alot detail info seeing how alot of ppl have rust problems.
The S14A Refurb I put up has a section on Rust Removal (he links to it on the first page). OP even did an "experiment" to see which products worked best for rust prevention (I know he also has a post about it on Zilvia, but can't find it). But I also just included 2 links in this latest update w/ a "how to" and SEM Rust Mort (my favorite products) tech sheet that includes the "how to" on how to use it.

Everyone...thanks for the rep/good vibes. I'm just hoping to minimize redundant newb questions and help people out... I know it took me a while to get the whole searching thing down to an art.

Don't worry, it's legit: Review (Thanks Mike)
hijack3d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 09:16 PM   #35
steve_o1989
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
steve_o1989 has a reputation beyond reputesteve_o1989 has a reputation beyond reputesteve_o1989 has a reputation beyond reputesteve_o1989 has a reputation beyond reputesteve_o1989 has a reputation beyond reputesteve_o1989 has a reputation beyond reputesteve_o1989 has a reputation beyond reputesteve_o1989 has a reputation beyond reputesteve_o1989 has a reputation beyond reputesteve_o1989 has a reputation beyond reputesteve_o1989 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Nice post! Why isn't this stickied though? This shit is gold.
1992 Talon Tsi - Sold
steve_o1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008, 01:52 PM   #36
fawkyoolayz

fawkyoolayz is an unknown quantity at this point
great write, helped a lot
fawkyoolayz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 11:05 PM   #37
project_s13
Leaky Injector

project_s13 is not welcome here anymoreproject_s13 is not welcome here anymoreproject_s13 is not welcome here anymoreproject_s13 is not welcome here anymoreproject_s13 is not welcome here anymoreproject_s13 is not welcome here anymoreproject_s13 is not welcome here anymoreproject_s13 is not welcome here anymoreproject_s13 is not welcome here anymoreproject_s13 is not welcome here anymoreproject_s13 is not welcome here anymore
i checked the ecu pinout and lots of it was wrong. so i wipped out my nissan manual and corrected it between it and mitchell on demand im sure its right ;P so i re-did it and reposted it. and FYI the PLX one the site lists is messed. here the link http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=186529 thats my new master copy and ill make ones for rest of the s chassis if people want them

PS also found this in my pinout search to hook my my neo and CAMP http://www.tunerfriends.com/forums/s...ead.php?t=5496 pretty much same deal few different links.. enjoy all
project_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 11:10 PM   #38
project_s13
Leaky Injector

project_s13 is not welcome here anymoreproject_s13 is not welcome here anymoreproject_s13 is not welcome here anymoreproject_s13 is not welcome here anymoreproject_s13 is not welcome here anymoreproject_s13 is not welcome here anymoreproject_s13 is not welcome here anymoreproject_s13 is not welcome here anymoreproject_s13 is not welcome here anymoreproject_s13 is not welcome here anymoreproject_s13 is not welcome here anymore
project_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 12:24 AM   #39
carbonx240
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
carbonx240 has a spectacular aura aboutcarbonx240 has a spectacular aura aboutcarbonx240 has a spectacular aura aboutcarbonx240 has a spectacular aura aboutcarbonx240 has a spectacular aura aboutcarbonx240 has a spectacular aura aboutcarbonx240 has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Thumbs up

great write up. this is the first time i have said this :+rep
now i can start to read every link and start to study till i become pro but thank
APAC

met:Joe,Al,steven,kevin,Ray,Andrew,Alicia,Taka,Robert, Armando,Smilez,Miguel,Moe?,Ricky..
WTB a s13 sunroof in "good contions.!"
carbonx240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 02:10 AM   #40
D1S13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (9)
D1S13 can only hope to improve
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
sticky for sure

www.teamtopflight.blogspot.com
D1S13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 10:47 AM   #41
Dutchmalmiss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
Dutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Dutchmalmiss
Can I request that you include production numbers for the S-chassis?

Also, because I can't find it, does any one have the numbers produced in each color? I'd just like to know how many others own a metallic grey S13 like me haha.
Old 04-15-2008, 12:53 PM   #42
KiLLaS13
Leaky Injector

KiLLaS13 is on the path to ruinKiLLaS13 is on the path to ruin
GOOD JOB!
KiLLaS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 01:15 PM   #43
an_orange_s2k
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
an_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
this is great +rep for you!
an_orange_s2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2008, 02:35 PM   #44
MELLO*SOS
LAID OUT

MELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfection
Really useful post I just re-stumbled across

Here's something I made that you could integrate into the RB section, might help someone.. RB20 Ecu Wiring Harness Color Pinout

MELLO*SOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2008, 05:38 PM   #45
WoolyS14DET
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (18)
WoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to WoolyS14DET
Great thread !!!! Very usefull !!
WoolyS14DET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2008, 02:10 AM   #46
touge monster
Zilvia Addict

touge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to touge monster
+1! x infinity <333
touge monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2008, 08:08 AM   #47
justaKAiswear
Zilvia Member

justaKAiswear will become famous soon enoughjustaKAiswear will become famous soon enoughjustaKAiswear will become famous soon enough
+love for absolute pure amazing goodness! Im already using it!
justaKAiswear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 12:11 AM   #48
cgtdream
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
cgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Folken View Post
I agree I think this HAS to be sticky'd... if it's not i'll probly bite off my foot and i don't wanna do that
+2 Sticky Please for a great thread !!!!!!!
Old 06-16-2008, 12:58 PM   #49
s13 @ fullboost
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
s13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s13 @ fullboost
you are a very brilliant man keep up the great work sir =]
Old 06-25-2008, 03:14 AM   #50
Phaze*2_Mizzark
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (11)
Phaze*2_Mizzark is close to perfectionPhaze*2_Mizzark is close to perfectionPhaze*2_Mizzark is close to perfectionPhaze*2_Mizzark is close to perfectionPhaze*2_Mizzark is close to perfectionPhaze*2_Mizzark is close to perfectionPhaze*2_Mizzark is close to perfectionPhaze*2_Mizzark is close to perfectionPhaze*2_Mizzark is close to perfectionPhaze*2_Mizzark is close to perfectionPhaze*2_Mizzark is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
great thread
Phaze*2_Mizzark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2008, 12:51 PM   #51
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaze*2_Mizzark View Post
great thread
its its MIZZZARKK@!!!!!!!!!!!

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 07:30 AM   #52
tgxlayzie

tgxlayzie is an unknown quantity at this point
have any thing on how to take apart and rebuild a rb25 head
tgxlayzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 04:05 PM   #53
illvialuver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
illvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
thanks alot for staying with the forum even though you have ha to change names so you could bring us this..
illvialuver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 04:19 PM   #54
punxva
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (31)
punxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Send a message via AIM to punxva
yes my suspension thread is now a part of 240sx biblical history!!!
not sure if you realize this

but when you knockup that skanky drunk sea donkey, you're gonna have to listen to her shit for the rest of your life

age 33 and you dont know your ass from your elbow

punxva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2008, 05:15 PM   #55
turbocrazy07
Leaky Injector

turbocrazy07 has made poor choicesturbocrazy07 has made poor choicesturbocrazy07 has made poor choicesturbocrazy07 has made poor choicesturbocrazy07 has made poor choicesturbocrazy07 has made poor choices
awesome collection
Old 08-08-2008, 12:16 PM   #56
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
the 6 speed ka project is dead in the water. May want to take that one down. Some people have been doing z32 transmission swaps but I don't believe those are 6 gears.
Old 08-08-2008, 05:44 PM   #57
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Biggamehit's Write-ups and Installs
Old 09-07-2008, 01:06 PM   #58
ttLOVEjh s13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (14)
ttLOVEjh s13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ttLOVEjh s13
wow thats nice
ttLOVEjh s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 04:51 PM   #59
onevia drift
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (18)
onevia drift is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Here is a guy i know who has a bit of stuff up on the CA's..
Driftopia Tech Blog ยป News
onevia drift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 09:26 AM   #60
.Smitty.
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
.Smitty. is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Bookmarked and subscribed! This is awesome!
.Smitty. is offline   Reply With Quote