Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 06-05-2008, 02:05 AM   #31
tgd89
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
tgd89 is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
You can get it at rhdjapan. Kinda pricey.
tgd89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-05-2008, 02:20 AM   #32
Farzam
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
Farzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I remember when you were tryina sell those doors on carolinanissans I think

Cool build
I'm mildly jealous
Old 06-05-2008, 04:06 AM   #33
speedgod^s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
speedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to speedgod^s13
This is one of those cases, where I don't understand how the fuck you guys get all this money to build your car, at that rate of speed. I'm fucking working 120 hour weeks, just to buy parts, and i'm barely making enough to pay it back. Doesn't really seem like you NEED Work to sponsor you. I mean goddamn the shit you already have...Call me a hater, I just don't get it. Someone fill me in on the secret, of speed modifying. Good news is, I just got a second job. So, my hours should be doubled what i'm making right now. Hopefully, I can complete my car, before, I die of exhaustion.
speedgod^s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 07:52 AM   #34
water
Zilvia Junkie

water has much to be proud ofwater has much to be proud ofwater has much to be proud ofwater has much to be proud ofwater has much to be proud ofwater has much to be proud ofwater has much to be proud ofwater has much to be proud ofwater has much to be proud ofwater has much to be proud ofwater has much to be proud of
^Good job? Sold a car and got $$$?

It was started 2 years ago...its not that fast.
water is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 09:05 AM   #35
bboyoracle
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (8)
bboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to bboyoracle
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedgod^s13 View Post
This is one of those cases, where I don't understand how the fuck you guys get all this money to build your car, at that rate of speed. I'm fucking working 120 hour weeks, just to buy parts, and i'm barely making enough to pay it back. Doesn't really seem like you NEED Work to sponsor you. I mean goddamn the shit you already have...Call me a hater, I just don't get it. Someone fill me in on the secret, of speed modifying. Good news is, I just got a second job. So, my hours should be doubled what i'm making right now. Hopefully, I can complete my car, before, I die of exhaustion.
Selling my last car definitely did help. But I just kept my mind set on saving for this build. So there were a lot of times I stayed home rather then go out, eating pb and j sandwiches doing whatever I can to save money.

I wish my job payed well but it really doesn't. So patience and saving is the name of the game, and goddamn i don't have patience
Old 06-05-2008, 09:25 AM   #36
Silverbullet
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (2)
Silverbullet is just really niceSilverbullet is just really niceSilverbullet is just really niceSilverbullet is just really niceSilverbullet is just really niceSilverbullet is just really niceSilverbullet is just really niceSilverbullet is just really niceSilverbullet is just really nice
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Silverbullet
im glad to see those coilovers are still on the car =)

You have no idea how bad i want to tell you to get a real cage since in your stripped out car!
Go back to whatever Honda forum you came from.
Silverbullet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 09:43 AM   #37
95KA-Turbo
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by heiyuu View Post
Where can one find bride material like that?
You can find it on ebay some times.

Great build, I can't wait to see this thing completed!

Instagram - SJKnoop
95KA-Turbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 12:39 PM   #38
A Spec Products
Post Whore!

A Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to A Spec Products
Quote:
Any authorized Bride seller can get it for you

They are sold by sheets

A SPEC PRODUCTS CORP
AME Wheels, Advan, ARC, Gram Lights, Nardi, Personal, Recaro, Works Bell, Work Wheels, Volk Racing, 5Zigen, & more!
626.618.1100 x 103 / aim: aspectuan
Advertiser's Specials! Read / Give Feedback! Please Rate Us!
A Spec Products is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 03:11 PM   #39
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ayuaddict
i think what people mean is "where can i get a knockoff of the bride material?"
ayuaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 05:27 PM   #40
Zilvia FREAK!

status:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to status:one
Quote:
Originally Posted by bboyoracle View Post
Selling my last car definitely did help. But I just kept my mind set on saving for this build. So there were a lot of times I stayed home rather then go out, eating pb and j sandwiches doing whatever I can to save money.

I wish my job payed well but it really doesn't. So patience and saving is the name of the game, and goddamn i don't have patience
well said... this is the best way to build a car.... then you know it gets done right the first time round.
Old 06-05-2008, 05:41 PM   #41
<^> ^_^ <^>
Zilvia Member

<^> ^_^ <^> is an unknown quantity at this point
hey i sold you that hatch
<^> ^_^ <^> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 08:53 PM   #42
roorr0
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (9)
roorr0 has a spectacular aura aboutroorr0 has a spectacular aura aboutroorr0 has a spectacular aura aboutroorr0 has a spectacular aura aboutroorr0 has a spectacular aura aboutroorr0 has a spectacular aura aboutroorr0 has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to roorr0
+1 very descriptive build
haha you can't hide all secrets.

good luck buddy, hope to see you around here soon.
roorr0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 03:01 PM   #43
speedgod^s13
Post Whore!

speedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to speedgod^s13
Quote:

I hardly go out too. Good thing, i'll be working 2 jobs. If things go right, my car should be done early next year. Nice seats, I might go with the same set-up.
speedgod^s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 03:07 PM   #44
samsx
Leaky Injector

samsx has a spectacular aura aboutsamsx has a spectacular aura aboutsamsx has a spectacular aura aboutsamsx has a spectacular aura aboutsamsx has a spectacular aura aboutsamsx has a spectacular aura about
I like it! More pics!!!
Old 06-06-2008, 05:34 PM   #45
redtop91
Leaky Injector

redtop91 is making a name for him/her selfredtop91 is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
A lot of seller on Ebay have authentic Bride material or you can contact the seller he mentioned.
redtop91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 08:05 PM   #46
CleanS14
it's NOT a show car!!

Trader Rating: (7)
CleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Why not just get some real BRIDE fabric from Logan?
Old 06-13-2008, 11:32 AM   #47
bboyoracle
Zilvia FREAK!

bboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to behold
UPDATE:

I have held off on the paint at the moment. I am waiting to receive the wheels from Work Wheels USA, which is actually on its way. I want to make sure the rear wheel fitment is spot on before painting the car. Will hold me back a week or so, but it will be worth the wait
Old 06-13-2008, 11:59 AM   #48
clark
Zilvia FREAK!

clark is close to perfectionclark is close to perfectionclark is close to perfectionclark is close to perfectionclark is close to perfectionclark is close to perfectionclark is close to perfectionclark is close to perfectionclark is close to perfectionclark is close to perfectionclark is close to perfection
Quote:
UPDATE:

I have held off on the paint at the moment. I am waiting to receive the wheels from Work Wheels USA, which is actually on its way. I want to make sure the rear wheel fitment is spot on before painting the car. Will hold me back a week or so, but it will be worth the wait
wow i just discovered this build. i personally like everything you've done and i like how you are saving your money.

if you get sick of pb and j, you can get a bag of jasmine rice for close to nothing, and some black beans. healthy and cheap lol, tha'ts what i've been on, it's sad how i care more about my car than eating.

but yeah dudes save your money..i work two jobs, i don't have any days off, i don't go out, but DO have a GF, it was either go out to dinner one night, or greddy oil filter relo...damn winey gfs.

if you don't mind me asking, how did you obtain a work wheels sponsorship??? i'm pm'ing you about this also.
clark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008, 12:06 PM   #49
WoolyS14DET
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (18)
WoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to WoolyS14DET
Nice build thread !!
WoolyS14DET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008, 12:38 PM   #50
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
cool car.........
Old 06-13-2008, 01:11 PM   #51
bboyoracle
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by clark View Post
f you don't mind me asking, how did you obtain a work wheels sponsorship??? i'm pm'ing you about this also.
I approached them as you would any company. I put together a proposal and hoped for the best

They were very interested in my build, and i'm very grateful for that. I wasn't looking to build a magazine show stopper, just a car that I personally like. So for Work to join in on my build is a great compliment. I guess I was doing something right?

I'm looking forward to representing them, its the least I can do. I'm just an individual builder, no shop put this together. For them to lend a helping hand is an awesome gesture. Thanks a lot Jim @ Work!

Also a big thanks to Van @ OneTonGarage.com for sourcing the aero. Its hard to come by, but he made it possible.
Old 06-13-2008, 01:29 PM   #52
ReLevent1
Zilvia Junkie

ReLevent1 will become famous soon enoughReLevent1 will become famous soon enoughReLevent1 will become famous soon enoughReLevent1 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to ReLevent1
damn man your build is truly inspiring, I'm pretty much doing what you did, saving up as much as possible to build MY car. Maybe when I'm ready I can pick up some sponsors also.
Old 06-13-2008, 01:47 PM   #53
touge monster
Zilvia Addict

touge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to touge monster
Love the bride interior!
touge monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008, 02:38 PM   #54
Zilvia FREAK!

status:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to status:one
Quote:
I approached them as you would any company. I put together a proposal and hoped for the best

They were very interested in my build, and i'm very grateful for that. I wasn't looking to build a magazine show stopper, just a car that I personally like. So for Work to join in on my build is a great compliment. I guess I was doing something right?

I'm looking forward to representing them, its the least I can do. I'm just an individual builder, no shop put this together. For them to lend a helping hand is an awesome gesture. Thanks a lot Jim @ Work!

Also a big thanks to Van @ OneTonGarage.com for sourcing the aero. Its hard to come by, but he made it possible.
Congrats on your WORK USA sponsorship! Looks like it will be a great partnership.

Can't wait to see this thing done!
Old 06-13-2008, 02:42 PM   #55
flclsteve
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
flclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
wanna buy my supermade exhaust?

flclsteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008, 03:13 PM   #56
s13.5ftw
Leaky Injector

s13.5ftw is an unknown quantity at this point
how many pb and j sandwiches did you have to eat to get that ARC air filter box lol (: great build
s13.5ftw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008, 10:45 PM   #57
Gjohnson7
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
Gjohnson7 has a spectacular aura aboutGjohnson7 has a spectacular aura aboutGjohnson7 has a spectacular aura aboutGjohnson7 has a spectacular aura aboutGjohnson7 has a spectacular aura aboutGjohnson7 has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Nice! Keep the pics coming. Can't wait to see it finished.

LSX Kouki Project, swap completed in Dec 09
Gjohnson7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008, 11:33 PM   #58
Slammed180
Zilvia FREAK!

Slammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of light
I like how shiny and clean your stock wheels/rubber is, lol.
Nice taste for sure! Love supermade kits.
Old 06-14-2008, 11:04 AM   #59
origin_s135
Zilvia FREAK!

origin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfection
i was wondering after this car is done, is this car going to see the track?
Old 06-14-2008, 12:11 PM   #60
bboyoracle
Zilvia FREAK!

I answered your question in my first post

Quote:
I spent all of fall/winter/spring saving for aero and wheels. I was thinking of Vertex, Msport, Dmax, Ings but all of a sudden i was introduced to VIP styled cars. I guess to me it was more appealing because I wasnt looking to track my car. And the styling was so simple but clean. Sure i could buy a high priced aero kit that has been copied by every ebay company alive. But why be like everyone else when i can be different?

Last edited by bboyoracle; 06-14-2008 at 12:38 PM..
bboyoracle is offline   Reply With Quote