Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 05-16-2010, 10:04 AM   #61
randyjordan
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (19)
randyjordan is a glorious beacon of lightrandyjordan is a glorious beacon of lightrandyjordan is a glorious beacon of lightrandyjordan is a glorious beacon of lightrandyjordan is a glorious beacon of lightrandyjordan is a glorious beacon of lightrandyjordan is a glorious beacon of lightrandyjordan is a glorious beacon of lightrandyjordan is a glorious beacon of lightrandyjordan is a glorious beacon of lightrandyjordan is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
It's a sick sounding exhaust

just didn't like how the hangers pretty much came off the piping due to stingy welds causing me to drag it on the freeway

I still love that exhaust

it goes braap braap
randyjordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-23-2010, 06:56 AM   #62
Neejay
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Neejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by drift freaq View Post
Ran a Spec II on my RB car for a short time. It sounded sick as hell. You could also hear my car over 15 blocks away. LOL

I wound up taking it off because it was to loud. Loved how it fit on the car. Ground clearance was great.

If you put resonator muffler in the middle it might quite it down some. I ran mine with a high flow cat and it was still loud. LOL
I have a resonated test pipe with my Blitz Nur-Spec and it sounds great. I want a BC Spec-2 though, but I'm afraid I won't like the noise level...ugh. RB25.

I hate how huge the resonator is in this Blitz Nur-Spec exhaust...it's SHIT for clearance.
Neejay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 01:13 PM   #63
jchrm80

Trader Rating: (0)
jchrm80 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Just swapped my friends s13 with an SR20. He has an xs power downpipe off the turbo and a cat. With the Spec 2 and no baffle I was really suprised at how quiet it is. I can get a sound clip if anyone really wants one.
jchrm80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 01:26 PM   #64
JayDee M Rolly
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (15)
JayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really nice
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to JayDee M Rolly
so much win. love it.

stock ka, sounds so mean.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taniguchi_Is_#1 View Post
are you an angel? because i want to put my penis in your vagina.
http://yourenotdown.net/
JayDee M Rolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 01:31 PM   #65
240sxdriftin
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (25)
240sxdriftin has much to be proud of240sxdriftin has much to be proud of240sxdriftin has much to be proud of240sxdriftin has much to be proud of240sxdriftin has much to be proud of240sxdriftin has much to be proud of240sxdriftin has much to be proud of240sxdriftin has much to be proud of240sxdriftin has much to be proud of240sxdriftin has much to be proud of240sxdriftin has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
I've had mine ever since I put an SR in my car, with my s13 and then again in my s14... wont ever change it.

redtop SR
s15 t28
tomei elbow
greddy 3in dp
3in test pipe
bc spec 2

beautiful sounds.

Old 06-23-2010, 02:03 PM   #66
240sxcure
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (6)
240sxcure is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
How about more videos and/or sound clips so we can get a better idea on how it sounds at idle, WOT, cruising?
240sxcure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 08:52 PM   #67
slow40sx
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (3)
slow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to slow40sx
loved the buddyclub spec 2 and still do, but one of the pipe springs on mine some how fell off causing it to sag and bounce on the ground from being dumped and finally one of the hangers snapped off at the weld leaving a nice hole in my exhaust so i stuck it in the garage and got the ISIS 4 inch dual tip and i gotta say, i like it waaaay more than the buddyclub, it sounds soooooooo nasty omg

Last edited by slow40sx; 06-23-2010 at 09:37 PM..
slow40sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 09:51 PM   #68
Neejay
Post Whore!

Neejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by slow40sx View Post
loved the buddyclub spec 2 and still do, but one of the pipe springs on mine some how fell off causing it to sag and bounce on the ground from being dumped and finally one of the hangers snapped off at the weld leaving a nice hole in my exhaust so i stuck it in the garage and got the ISIS 4 inch dual tip and i gotta say, i like it waaaay more than the buddyclub, it sounds soooooooo nasty omg
Exactly which ISIS exhaust do you have?
Old 06-23-2010, 10:02 PM   #69
slow40sx
Nissanaholic!

slow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neejay View Post
Exactly which ISIS exhaust do you have?
4 inch dual tip, the one they only made 10 of

Old 06-23-2010, 10:03 PM   #70
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
the limited HUGE AS FUCK DUAL 4" ISIS cat back

and im getting his BC spec 2.....
Old 06-23-2010, 10:29 PM   #71
Neejay
Post Whore!

Nice. I like the 4" tips, but I don't like the boso style-stick from out of the bumper. How the hell does that straight pipe sound better than the resonated BC Spec2? lol I need something with better clearance...especially when I get coilovers.

Used BC Spec2 exhausts are hard as hell to find.
Old 06-23-2010, 10:45 PM   #72
slow40sx
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Nice. I like the 4" tips, but I don't like the boso style-stick from out of the bumper. How the hell does that straight pipe sound better than the resonated BC Spec2? lol I need something with better clearance...especially when I get coilovers.

Used BC Spec2 exhausts are hard as hell to find.
this exhaust tucks up higher than the buddyclub spec 2

and the reason it sounds better is because its pretty much buddyclub spec 2 sounding at idle, and then its buddyclub spec 2 with a hint of downpipe out turbo spool between 1500 and 3000 and then after that once u step in it, it sounds fucking amazing, u can hear the wastegate as if its external and it deep as fuck and wonderful, makes my car sound like it makes 400+ hp when i'm just a basically stock SR with a manifold on 12 lbs hahaha
Old 06-23-2010, 10:49 PM   #73
Neejay
Post Whore!

Quote:

and the reason it sounds better is because its pretty much buddyclub spec 2 sounding at idle, and then its buddyclub spec 2 with a hint of downpipe out turbo spool between 1500 and 3000 and then after that once u step in it, it sounds fucking amazing, u can hear the wastegate as if its external and it deep as fuck and wonderful, makes my car sound like it makes 400+ hp when i'm just a basically stock SR with a manifold on 12 lbs hahaha
hahah nice. I'll take your word for it, since you've had BOTH exhausts. I just don't like the small look of the regular 3" Dual ISIS exhaust now. And I'd imagine with a RB + resonated test pipe, it'd sound like hotness on my setup.

hmm....you've got me thinking about buying it to test it out. I guess I could always resale it if I decided against it...
Old 06-23-2010, 10:54 PM   #74
slow40sx
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
hahah nice. I'll take your word for it, since you've had BOTH exhausts. I just don't like the small look of the regular 3" Dual ISIS exhaust now. And I'd imagine with a RB + resonated test pipe, it'd sound like hotness on my setup.

hmm....you've got me thinking about buying it to test it out. I guess I could always resale it if I decided against it...

i have personaly heard an RB25 with a BC spec 2 and it sounded fucking awesome, especially when he clutch kicked it out of the parking lot rappin limiter full throttle shift into 2nd more limiter shooting flames, instant boner hahaha

and if u want the ISIS 4inch dual tip act fast i dunno how many are left
Old 06-24-2010, 02:48 AM   #75
Masa
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (18)
Masa is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Quote:
the clearance on the isis is better than bc2!!?!, you've peaked my interest.

love my buddyclub 2, seriously it's loud but worth it. it tucks up against the tranny tunnel, had to shave my driver back seat bolt cause the piping hit it... also had to shave a protruding piece of metal off my diff cause it tucks so high.

i got a apexi control valve(ecv) and w/ it closed daily driving is bearable, no attention from cops either. open the valve when you wanna boost, instant earfuk.
Masa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 06:41 AM   #76
wh0aitznic0
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (20)
wh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
I have no clue how that HUGE FUCKING DUAL exhaust has more clearance than my Spec 2. I have never scraped mine and I'm lower than most people on here. It's great clearance when I scrape sway bar instead of exhaust.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hailandkill View Post
wh0aitznic0 -- has or had a shocker sticker on his car at one point, is asian with a gooey white center

<3
Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post
Nothing says, 'I'm broke and still trying', like aftermarket steelies.
wh0aitznic0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 09:57 AM   #77
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by wh0aitznic0 View Post
I have no clue how that HUGE FUCKING DUAL exhaust has more clearance than my Spec 2. I have never scraped mine and I'm lower than most people on here. It's great clearance when I scrape sway bar instead of exhaust.
wait u actually drove it that dumped... how, that shit is so fucking low. LOL
Old 06-24-2010, 10:46 AM   #78
slow40sx
Nissanaholic!

the test for me is the back entrance at my work, buddyclub scraped everytime, ISIS has not scraped one time
Old 06-24-2010, 02:41 PM   #79
wh0aitznic0
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (20)
wh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z33dori View Post
wait u actually drove it that dumped... how, that shit is so fucking low. LOL
Teehee

I'm not a bitch, I don't lower my car for pictures and raise it up to go out and drive.

But to drive it, I hammered the shit out of my wheel wells, have inverted Kazama mounts to raise the motor up above the x-member and swaybar, hose clamps on exhaust hangers with a Spec 2, and an "oval'd" resonated test pipe.

This only scrapes sway bar now that the bumper got fucked:

Quote:
Originally Posted by hailandkill View Post
wh0aitznic0 -- has or had a shocker sticker on his car at one point, is asian with a gooey white center

<3
Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post
Nothing says, 'I'm broke and still trying', like aftermarket steelies.
wh0aitznic0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 07:14 PM   #80
slow40sx
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wh0aitznic0 View Post
Teehee

I'm not a bitch, I don't lower my car for pictures and raise it up to go out and drive.

But to drive it, I hammered the shit out of my wheel wells, have inverted Kazama mounts to raise the motor up above the x-member and swaybar, hose clamps on exhaust hangers with a Spec 2, and an "oval'd" resonated test pipe.

This only scrapes sway bar now that the bumper got fucked:
i hate those wheels and i hate the kit and i hate flat black and i fucking love ur car
Old 06-24-2010, 07:29 PM   #81
greenzenki86
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (7)
greenzenki86 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
I have a BC spec II on my S14 KA with just a header and personally its my favorite, to me it gives the KA a better sound, just sucks cas in california its an exhaust that easily grabs cops attention
greenzenki86 is offline   Reply With Quote