Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 06-30-2014, 03:21 AM   #151
Banana_Cute
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (16)
Banana_Cute is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
That car looks half assed.

Simplicity is the key to brilliance
Sponsored Links
Old 06-30-2014, 06:31 AM   #152
PPman
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
PPman is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
This thread started good, nothing but POS cars, but then, some cars that were posted here do not really belong here, just because is not in your taste, or you wouldn't do it I do not think they belong here just because you personally do not like them, so I propose let's put a standard for the vehicles that do belong on this thread this fail thread:

1- obviously beat up (dents in multiple places)
2- drift ready (the so called missiles)
3- different colors due to just throwing parts together
4- hacked jobs (clearly showing how they cut corners to "get it done" instead of doing it right)
5- shitty paint job (no need to explain this one)
6- excessive camber (although cars that look good should be exempt some people just like that look so as long as their car is not a POS in any other aspect it should not be here)
7- stickers (excessive amount of stickers for non pros, adding stickers for parts that are not on vehicle, etc)

Feel free to keep adding stuff to it, as I said this thread started great pointing out all the trashed cars, but then it turned into a I just hate that style thread, for that I propose those people start a "hate your style thread" lol
Old 06-30-2014, 09:51 AM   #153
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
OBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
A couple people throwing stones should be stoning themselves. Not saying any names.
Old 06-30-2014, 10:04 AM   #154
TMW
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (6)
TMW is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorMans180SX View Post
No care
i think you mean, "ain't care"
Old 06-30-2014, 11:38 AM   #155
IROYLE1
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
IROYLE1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
This looks like a witch hunt. More zilvia hate... did i even see joe havens coupe up there some where? You guys on crack rock.
Old 06-30-2014, 02:11 PM   #156
Panda-Eats-240
Zilvia Member

Panda-Eats-240 is just really nicePanda-Eats-240 is just really nicePanda-Eats-240 is just really nicePanda-Eats-240 is just really nicePanda-Eats-240 is just really nicePanda-Eats-240 is just really nicePanda-Eats-240 is just really nicePanda-Eats-240 is just really nicePanda-Eats-240 is just really nice
I thought this was supposed to hack jobs, not bickering and whining about others personal taste. If all of our cars were the same bland show queens then what would be the point? To some people its about fun, and some people don't have $5k to throw into their cars appearance when they know they'll be throwing it into a wall soon.

Back on topic, please?
Old 06-30-2014, 02:17 PM   #157
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
Quote:
Originally Posted by eek View Post

Just came across this one in the for sale section:

http://zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=569324
Holy FUCK that looks like the Enovativ car built/owned by a Non Fujita. If it is, that is one of the best 240sx ever built, and especially in the US (even though non is Japanese)

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
Old 06-30-2014, 02:21 PM   #158
Standard
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (11)
Standard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
^it is, its in the for sale section
Old 06-30-2014, 02:23 PM   #159
brndck
Premium Member

brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
http://www.superstreetonline.com/fea..._nissan_240sx/
While the car is quite a different animal now, it was insane in its time.
Completed and shot for super street in 1999 (TWO YEAR OLD CAR AT THE TIME)
It hosted an insane amount of work, and detail, and pride. This was a decade before 95% of current zilvians even bought a boost gauge.

Quote:
Old 06-30-2014, 02:38 PM   #160
Reece
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (8)
Reece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by OBEEWON View Post
A couple people throwing stones should be stoning themselves. Not saying any names.
This is totally directed at me. Lol i don't blame you though.

Alright boys and girls, this was my car a few months after I bought it...

But it's not as bad any more

You can't make fun of anyone until you learn to make fun of yourself.
Old 06-30-2014, 02:49 PM   #161
brndck
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reece View Post

But it's not as bad any more

You can't make fun of anyone until you learn to make fun of yourself.
Are those kei office modex in the rear? Excellent wheel choice(s).
Perfect example of taking a shitbox and bringing it up to a solid and respectable level.

Quote:
Old 06-30-2014, 03:34 PM   #162
eek
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (29)
eek has much to be proud ofeek has much to be proud ofeek has much to be proud ofeek has much to be proud ofeek has much to be proud ofeek has much to be proud ofeek has much to be proud ofeek has much to be proud ofeek has much to be proud ofeek has much to be proud ofeek has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
It hosted an insane amount of work, and detail, and pride. This was a decade before 95% of current zilvians even bought a boost gauge.
YES was, I remember the car was also featured in Import Tuner as well. Back in its former glory it was good, now with a broken replica s14 Kouki Greddy front lip that is ziptied to the GTR style bumper along with a changes that should have never been done.

Basically what I'm trying to say is, it was fine before whoever decided to make those changes which are doing nothing but making it worse.
Old 06-30-2014, 04:13 PM   #163
Reece
Nissanaholic!

Reece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
Perfect example of taking a shitbox and bringing it up to a solid and respectable level.
Yes they are! I have a full set, but one of them is bent and curbed. So I only have a pair on for now. Thank you very much!
Old 06-30-2014, 05:19 PM   #164
azndan2
Leaky Injector

azndan2 has a spectacular aura aboutazndan2 has a spectacular aura aboutazndan2 has a spectacular aura aboutazndan2 has a spectacular aura aboutazndan2 has a spectacular aura aboutazndan2 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Those stickers are gay. Not only because they are ugly but because they are restricting your field of view.
Old 06-30-2014, 05:30 PM   #165
5280VertDET
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (14)
5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by azndan2 View Post
Those stickers are gay. Not only because they are ugly but because they are restricting your field of view.
Yes, quite homosexual indeed...
Old 06-30-2014, 05:48 PM   #166
Hayseed
Leaky Injector

Hayseed is an unknown quantity at this point
uploadfromtaptalk1404172058003.jpg

everything wrong with kids these days in one Instagram picture
Old 06-30-2014, 06:02 PM   #167
SHIFTrl240
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
SHIFTrl240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Lets take this thread back to its roots.

Old 06-30-2014, 06:17 PM   #168
Rustys14
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (9)
Rustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Saw this on the local Craigslist and figured it belongs here. There are some pretty good fails in the Z community too... http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/m...541940243.html

"its like a prototype from Fast and Furious Tokyo Drift movie"
Old 06-30-2014, 07:50 PM   #169
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayseed View Post
Attachment 72951

everything wrong with kids these days in one Instagram picture

Back for round two... 4 doors this time around...
Old 06-30-2014, 08:19 PM   #170
ixfxi
Post Whore!

ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Quote:
i dont see why people cant enjoy some comedy... my car (depending on the year and state of build) easily falls into this thread... i mean, it already has

you gotta be able to laugh at yourself... at least thats the way i see it. i've done PLENTY of dumb shit...
Old 06-30-2014, 08:26 PM   #171
Reece
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by azndan2 View Post
You aren't calling this homo-erotic though D:
Old 06-30-2014, 09:19 PM   #172
racepar1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (106)
racepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 106 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMW View Post
imo there is a big difference between this and all these hoonigan "aint care" drift missiles

this is like usa show style from 10-15 years ago, which although it might not be your style or mine it has a lot of work and time into it
Quote:
Originally Posted by WristWork View Post
exactly, the builder of that car took pride in it

While this is an "insta famous" car
Hey guys, guess what...

...we "ain't care"...

That car still fails, and it failed 10-15 years ago too. This thread is not just to bash on hoonigan's, it is to ridicule anything terrible and stupid that is related to a 240sx. Nopi cars, neon colors, stupid patterned exterior or interior panels, diamond "racing" steelies, welded differentials, etc... are all included.
Old 06-30-2014, 09:35 PM   #173
racepar1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (106)
racepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 106 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by PPman View Post
This thread started good, nothing but POS cars, but then, some cars that were posted here do not really belong here, just because is not in your taste, or you wouldn't do it I do not think they belong here just because you personally do not like them, so I propose let's put a standard for the vehicles that do belong on this thread this fail thread:

1- obviously beat up (dents in multiple places)
2- drift ready (the so called missiles)
3- different colors due to just throwing parts together
4- hacked jobs (clearly showing how they cut corners to "get it done" instead of doing it right)
5- shitty paint job (no need to explain this one)
6- excessive camber (although cars that look good should be exempt some people just like that look so as long as their car is not a POS in any other aspect it should not be here)
7- stickers (excessive amount of stickers for non pros, adding stickers for parts that are not on vehicle, etc)

Feel free to keep adding stuff to it, as I said this thread started great pointing out all the trashed cars, but then it turned into a I just hate that style thread, for that I propose those people start a "hate your style thread" lol
This thread is about anything that's fucking stupid. Don't get your panties in a bunch because you don't think it's all stupid. It's OK to have a little bad taste...

Quote:
Personal fail in the spirit of Mr OBEEWON! I don't know what the fuck I was thinking with that front bumper. As rare as it was it was just HIDEOUS. There's a reason why some things are rare. At least the car was built "right" though...

Sweet red door handle too!!!!!!

Quote:
Holy shit, that's the same car! I remember that car from forever ago. In any case the car being sold only USED to be that car. $15k is fucking fail for an incomplete car...
Old 06-30-2014, 11:35 PM   #174
ixfxi
Post Whore!

ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Quote:
nons car was built during a time when having a stereo system and tints was considered "highly modified"

i have a lot of respect for non, he was a pioneer
Old 07-01-2014, 08:38 AM   #175
AFSil80
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
AFSil80 will become famous soon enoughAFSil80 will become famous soon enoughAFSil80 will become famous soon enoughAFSil80 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to AFSil80 Send a message via MSN to AFSil80
^^^ Exactly. He built an insane 240 with a stroker motor when everyone else was frothing at the mouth over Edelbrock's 50 state legal turbo kit for Hondas. I'll always have an appreciation for that car.
Old 07-01-2014, 08:57 AM   #176
g35gabby
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (26)
g35gabby is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
nons car was built during a time when having a stereo system and tints was considered "highly modified"

i have a lot of respect for non, he was a pioneer
That car, if it was close to the state it was in the article, is still stupid clean IMO by today's standard.

<---have done dumb shit as well, specially when I younger and didn't have near the access to information that is available these days.
Old 07-01-2014, 09:15 AM   #177
HORShi
Zilvia Member

HORShi is an unknown quantity at this point
Well...I think my car currently in its condition now, would be a fail...#JDMTYTEYO #S14POWA #ILLEST #AINTCARE #F*CKYOU #TWERKINITFORMILEY #KA1000DET #SHELIKESWHENIHITITSIDEWAYZ #HELLABROKE #FLUXCAPACITOR240S14 #DRIFTSHIT

But it's okay..."one man's trash, another man's treasure."
Old 07-01-2014, 09:41 AM   #178
ixfxi
Post Whore!

take your car out of this thread

and get rid of that stupid license plate frame and rear view mirror

and those ghey ass stickers

and later, change your wheels/tires
Old 07-01-2014, 09:50 AM   #179
brndck
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HORShi View Post
Well...

But it's okay..."one man's trash, another man's treasure."
Eh. I wouldn't label this a fail at all. Try again.
Go back and stickerbomb everything, smash your corner lights and rear quarter panels in and we'll talk.

Quote:
Old 07-01-2014, 09:51 AM   #180
feito
Nissanaholic!

feito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymore
^bro, wtf with all that hashtag bs?
Im doing it wrong

With that said, i thought molded bumpers/kits was automatically a fail/rice, no matter what. Im just saying....
Closed Thread