Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Private Sellers

Private Sellers Provide your experiences with individuals here. No flaming, accusations, or complaints! Be fair and objective. Make it info you'd like to see before you make a purchase.

Closed Thread

Old 03-20-2009, 10:22 AM   #1
andmattsayd
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
andmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
240! / kouki_matt THEFT!

a couple months ago i was going to sell my white coupe, unfortunately i got in a car accident on the way to sell it, rendering it underivable and furthermore undesirable.
So now im stuck with a chassis that got owned. . . and an sr.
what do i do?
sell.

So i sell the shell to a 'friend', and the motor to one of his friends.
Then i get ready to buy a new car, buy some parts. We will just focus on some tail lights that i bought off a friend. There were ebay origin knock off tail lights, i got them for real cheap, so why not?

Well Brayton (240!), comes along one day and spots them, figuring since i dont have a car he offers to buy them. I refuse, mentioning how they are for my next car. I notice him get a little angry at the fact he cannot have them.
Some time goes by, and i get home one day to get the tail lights to sell them to another friend from chino. I get home to find my tail lights missing, even more, my wheel was RIGHT NEXT TO THEM. Instantly i knew this wasn't just someone random. I mean, why just grab the lights. . and not the wheel?
First person that comes to mind is Brayton (240!). I ask about it and get no acknowledgment that he ever did such thing. So i give up.

A month or so passes and i wake up to friends shaking me. . at around 2:30 a.m. They tell me that they found my tail lights. So we go to where they said the tail lights would be. . i get down to first ensure they are mine before we take further action. . i look. Yes, they are mine, i know because of a certain defect they have. Shortly after i call brayton, and ask him if he lives by a certain street (where we are at) and he says no, then i ask him about my tail lights, but didnt get a chance to finish since he hung up on me. I try going to his door, but he says he cant come out because his mom will hit him? (he is 21 years of age.) Then i get the "get off my property or ill call the cops". . hmmm. . call the cops. . sounds like a great idea. So I call the cops, and we go to Sakura's car. Unfortunatly the tail lights were sold to him from kouki_matt. He had said that Kouki_matt had sold them to him for 100. Sakura agreed to give them back, and asked kouki_matt for a refund. He said no.
3-4 days pass and i get my tail lights in the mail. Thanks sakura for being so cool about it.

cliff notes.

bought tail lights
got them stolen
found them (either 240! or kouki_matt) STOLE THEM
got them back from sakura via mail. (he lives in vegas and had only one set of tail lights ATM.

just thought i should let you guys know.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-20-2009, 11:57 AM   #2
nismo 240sx
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
nismo 240sx has a little shameless behavior in the past
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
and there your friends?...real friends help out friends..
Old 03-20-2009, 12:00 PM   #3
andmattsayd
Zilvia FREAK!

andmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymore
well i thought brayton was a friend...
but nahh just a shady character.
Old 03-20-2009, 03:21 PM   #4
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
Man you handled that a lot more business like than I would have...
Old 03-20-2009, 07:12 PM   #5
240!
BANNED

Trader Rating: (8)
240! has much to be proud of240! has much to be proud of240! has much to be proud of240! has much to be proud of240! has much to be proud of240! has much to be proud of240! has much to be proud of240! has much to be proud of240! has much to be proud of240! has much to be proud of240! has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by andmattsayd View Post
well i thought brayton was a friend...
but nahh just a shady character.
so your saying shady characters help you sell your car/motor Matt...??

hmmmmm... pretty sure thats what friends do. correct me if im wrong tho.

shady characters stand outside your house at 4 oclock in the morning!
Old 03-20-2009, 09:58 PM   #6
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

Location: Southern California...where i stretch out haters like a bad thong
Trader Rating: (40)
DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DUFFM4N Send a message via Yahoo to DUFFM4N
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240! View Post
so your saying shady characters help you sell your car/motor Matt...??

hmmmmm... pretty sure thats what friends do. correct me if im wrong tho.

shady characters stand outside your house at 4 oclock in the morning!
who gives a fuck what u did to help matt...because its obvious his friendship didnt mean shit to you...fuckin chump

things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who HUSTLE

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
Old 03-21-2009, 12:01 PM   #7
SAKURA
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (22)
SAKURA is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
here is what happened from my point of view.

the way i was notified of the tails being for sale was through brayton texting me. i know him from buying teardrops from him last summer, and we would occasionally correspond saying whats up and etc. anyway, i was under the impression that i was buying the tails from brayton, because he said he recently bought a coupe with an SR in it, and he was parting it out. brayton told me something was wrong with his paypal account, so he told me to paypal the money to his friend matt, which i did. i recieved the tails a few days later, did a WTF about the crack on the passenger side, but brayton did warn me about the crack, so i cant say i didnt know. anyway, braytons b-day was on march 7th, i was driving down from vegas to pick up a pignose lip and do some shopping in torrance anyway, so i dropped by his b-day party. brayton let me spend the night, only to be woke up by matt and brayton, with matt saying "hey, theres a cop outside saying your tail lights are stolen. i dunno whats up, but DONT SAY YOU GOT THEM FROM ME. i got some shit on my license and i dont need that. just say you got them off some dude on zilvia and you had them shipped." RIGHT THEN i knew something was fishy, even though i was half asleep still. i get outside, the cop asked me about the tail lights, asked me if i knew they were stolen, i said no. asked how i got them, told the cop how i got em. cop tells me andmattsays doesnt wanna press charges, just wants his stuff back. i am more than happy to get someone their property back. cop asks me if i want to press charges on matt, for selling me stolen shit. i told the cop no. looking back I FUCKING WISH I HAD DONE IT because that motherfucker is fronting on refunding my money. but i didnt want to GO BACK TO CALI for some court shit, so i let his lucky ass slide. so then the officer questions matt and i go inside to get dressed and gather up my stuff, cuz i wasnt going to be going back inside. i come outside to hear the cop saying "id love to take you to jail because i despise thieves, but chris (me) is not going to press charges." me and the officer walk over to andmattsays and i work out a deal with him saying i will ship the tails when i get back to vegas, because theres no way id make it back to vegas without getting pulled over a million times for no brake lights.

when i got home later that day, i texted brayton saying "so i guess im out 125 bux right" and a few hours later i get a text saying "no. matt is going to write you on zilvia and try to refund your money. again, im sorry for everything sak."
the following day, i finally get something from this guy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kouki_matt
hey man its matt sorry for all this BS thats going on with the tails im trying to find the guy on here that i traded for them its funny cuz the guy was on VRT the same crew from the guy that said there jacked ill see what i can do about your money cuz i dont want you to feel like i fucked you over or anything but run the guys name andmattsays on here he said he sold them thats y idk what the deal and vin if he thought they where that guys he should of said something and not at 4 in the monring once again thanks for everything ill get you some money as soon as i can and about the cop i couldnt say anything really due to me being in school and he could but you me and who ever in jail he said for grtting stolen goods and someother shit i understand if you dont write back but i just wanted to tell you how it was sorry again
i was considering reversing the charge on paypal, but i have no police report, nothing to back up my story, so i figured id wait on this guy. while waiting, i checked the name of the person i sent the money to.
WHO THE FUCK IS SEAN MCKILLOP???????????????

i thought i was sending them to someone named matt? the packing label said matt mullen. so WTF? this shit is super shady.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kouki_matt
ok well i have 70 and ill have 30 by the weekend and i dont have a pay pal so id rather send it cash so you dont get taxed so ill let you know when i get it
no paypal?? WTF? this story is fucking FUCKED up. he ended up saying its his friends paypal. seriously, wtf.

theres the clear tails on braytons car. he sent me that before i bought em. pretty damning evidence if you ask me. you can even see the crack on the passenger tail.

its now 3/21 and I STILL DONT HAVE MY MONEY.
Old 03-21-2009, 12:41 PM   #8
Codrifter

Trader Rating: (1)
Codrifter is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
this shit is lamesauce....

you know where he lives...

i know its a kinda far drive probably not even worth the 125.....

but if u come down again for some other reason, you should swing by
Old 03-21-2009, 04:18 PM   #9
YoungGun
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
YoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
What a joke.

Why did you blur out his house number, you should've left it visible.
Old 03-21-2009, 05:10 PM   #10
91tofordee
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
91tofordee is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
hit him in the mouth. then pee on him.
Old 03-21-2009, 08:56 PM   #11
mrflip69
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (19)
mrflip69 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
I think that's Sakura's address that's blurred out :P ... notice it says "shipping address". It's not too late to press charges. Hopefully you can get the same cop who helped you out.
Old 03-21-2009, 09:14 PM   #12
soon2bs13
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
soon2bs13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownsoon2bs13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownsoon2bs13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownsoon2bs13 is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to soon2bs13
he would rather send you cash so you do not get "taxed"? lol

hope you get things worked out.
Old 03-21-2009, 10:39 PM   #13
fuk240sx
Zilvia Member

fuk240sx is an unknown quantity at this point
Damn, still no Ban? seems pretty clear what went down....
Old 03-22-2009, 02:18 AM   #14
andmattsayd
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuk240sx View Post

msg length
Old 03-22-2009, 07:50 AM   #15
aziankingz
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (28)
aziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really nice
Feedback Score: 28 reviews
Couldnt you still press charges after denying to charge them the first time? Maybe get a statement from that police station/officer that came by their house, then you would get your money and send them to jail..
Old 03-22-2009, 02:01 PM   #16
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuk240sx View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by andmattsayd View Post

msg length
Jesus, people, gimme a minute!!!
I am the one who has been working on this one with the involved parties, and I am banning people NOW.

And I write too!
Old 03-22-2009, 02:16 PM   #17
I10cruiser
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
I10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to I10cruiser Send a message via Yahoo to I10cruiser
justice! ftw

Old 03-22-2009, 02:41 PM   #18
racerx2k1

Trader Rating: (0)
racerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Locking since user has been banned.