Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 07-23-2006, 11:06 PM   #571
Nachtmensch
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
Nachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by KwKouki
Ive got these silvia quarter glass pieces that light up at night *the silvia lights up* I dunno if they are OEM or not.
pics?

do they replace the glass itself? im looking at buying some
Sponsored Links
Old 07-23-2006, 11:43 PM   #572
harlockssx
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (19)
harlockssx will become famous soon enoughharlockssx will become famous soon enoughharlockssx will become famous soon enoughharlockssx will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by dc2_lsvtec
pics?

do they replace the glass itself? im looking at buying some
They don't replace the glass, but mount behind the glass on the inside...
Old 07-24-2006, 01:29 AM   #573
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ayuaddict
then what is the purpose of those vents? purely asthetics?
Old 07-24-2006, 01:34 AM   #574
yokotas13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
yokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to yokotas13 Send a message via MSN to yokotas13 Send a message via Yahoo to yokotas13
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinhustle
im going to blow this up

with the utter hottness

wanksta

i can get those for like 30 bucks they are right down the road lol
Old 07-24-2006, 01:52 AM   #575
C. Senor
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
C. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to C. Senor
i have a set of 5zigen pro n1-r rims, they are some old school rims,(cuz there are newer ones put there, i like those too) i dont know the story behind them, i've found only one pic of them on the net and i think i've heard of a set floating around somewhere in the states, i was once told that they were made by 5zigen only for the race cars and not an actual production wheel, but if anyone has any info on them, let me know. i'd post pics but the file is too large and wont let me post it.
Old 07-24-2006, 02:19 AM   #576
SiI40sx
BANNED

SiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to SiI40sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by harlockssx
They don't replace the glass, but mount behind the glass on the inside...
dammit post pics!!!! im desperate!!
Old 07-24-2006, 02:21 AM   #577
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by s13coupeluv
i have a set of 5zigen pro n1-r rims, they are some old school rims,(cuz there are newer ones put there, i like those too) i dont know the story behind them, i've found only one pic of them on the net and i think i've heard of a set floating around somewhere in the states, i was once told that they were made by 5zigen only for the race cars and not an actual production wheel, but if anyone has any info on them, let me know. i'd post pics but the file is too large and wont let me post it.
resize it, or host it on www.photobucket.com
Old 07-24-2006, 07:01 AM   #578
axiomatik
Post Whore!

axiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by SiI40sx
search for them, i've seen pics with them installed on here before
Old 07-24-2006, 09:19 AM   #579
harlockssx
Zilvia Junkie

harlockssx will become famous soon enoughharlockssx will become famous soon enoughharlockssx will become famous soon enoughharlockssx will become famous soon enough
Quote:
I don't have installed pics, as I have a hatch, not a coupe...but here is a pic of the ones I have...

They are tinted, to keep it cooler & for asthetics. The "Silvia" lights up when wired correctly.
Old 07-24-2006, 02:04 PM   #580
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

i still dont get what the vents are for,
Old 07-24-2006, 02:44 PM   #581
SiI40sx
BANNED

SiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to SiI40sx
not those, these~!

Old 07-24-2006, 03:46 PM   #582
harlockssx
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
not those, these~!

Those are for S14
Old 07-24-2006, 03:49 PM   #583
axiomatik
Post Whore!

axiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfection
i don't even think they are slotted, just kinda wavy to look like vents. even if they really are vents, they don't do jack squat. I think they are pretty dumb.
Old 07-24-2006, 04:34 PM   #584
harlockssx
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by nbrindley
i don't even think they are slotted, just kinda wavy to look like vents. even if they really are vents, they don't do jack squat. I think they are pretty dumb.
Not vented, just appear that way.
Old 07-24-2006, 05:05 PM   #585
Ghettokracker71
Post Whore!

Ghettokracker71 will become famous soon enoughGhettokracker71 will become famous soon enoughGhettokracker71 will become famous soon enoughGhettokracker71 will become famous soon enoughGhettokracker71 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Ghettokracker71 Send a message via Yahoo to Ghettokracker71
JDM GSR cloth seats with lumbar support on my Integra,...but I geuss thats not too terrible rare,is it ?
Old 07-26-2006, 10:05 PM   #586
Nachtmensch
Zilvia Addict

Nachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond repute
well i picked up a set of those sun shades for the 1/4 windows. ill get pics for you guys as soon as they come in
Old 07-26-2006, 10:27 PM   #587
DJ_Sunrise
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
DJ_Sunrise is a name known to allDJ_Sunrise is a name known to allDJ_Sunrise is a name known to allDJ_Sunrise is a name known to allDJ_Sunrise is a name known to allDJ_Sunrise is a name known to allDJ_Sunrise is a name known to allDJ_Sunrise is a name known to allDJ_Sunrise is a name known to allDJ_Sunrise is a name known to allDJ_Sunrise is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DJ_Sunrise
First Molding S14 Zenki front lip.. most people dont know this company even exists if they did, they'd know its Buddy Clubs sister company
Tomei Exhaust manifold
Stark 3 piece wheels.. 17x8, 17x9. Try to search stark on any search engine . i dare you .
Simmons 3 piece 18x8.5 15lbs, 18x9.5 16lbs Only one set made. For me! haha. so of course its the rarest. Simmons supplies wheels for top racing teams worldwide. They eat all your JDM wheel brands for breakfast . For sale by the way. lol

-Bart
Old 07-26-2006, 11:13 PM   #588
rsxrcr87
Leaky Injector

rsxrcr87 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to rsxrcr87
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stillslow
Well I would say my motor is the rarest part on my car since I have an S15 motor oh and I also have a JDM kouki conversion on it.My exaust might be pretty rare aswell since I have never heard of anybody else with a Bullet exaust.These parts are rare around here but I am sure theres alot of other people out there with them.
I have a bullet exhaust for my s14 also i love it and i havent heard of too many other people with it. sounds sexy
Old 07-26-2006, 11:30 PM   #589
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ_Sunrise
First Molding S14 Zenki front lip.. most people dont know this company even exists if they did, they'd know its Buddy Clubs sister company
Tomei Exhaust manifold
Stark 3 piece wheels.. 17x8, 17x9. Try to search stark on any search engine . i dare you .
Simmons 3 piece 18x8.5 15lbs, 18x9.5 16lbs Only one set made. For me! haha. so of course its the rarest. Simmons supplies wheels for top racing teams worldwide. They eat all your JDM wheel brands for breakfast . For sale by the way. lol

-Bart
pics. whats the offsets btw?
Old 07-27-2006, 10:45 AM   #590
tre
Zilvia Junkie

tre will become famous soon enoughtre will become famous soon enoughtre will become famous soon enoughtre will become famous soon enoughtre will become famous soon enough
my new cams?

.411 lift 231 duration @ .050 lift

Old 07-27-2006, 09:01 PM   #591
rubelcon
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
rubelcon has a reputation beyond reputerubelcon has a reputation beyond reputerubelcon has a reputation beyond reputerubelcon has a reputation beyond reputerubelcon has a reputation beyond reputerubelcon has a reputation beyond reputerubelcon has a reputation beyond reputerubelcon has a reputation beyond reputerubelcon has a reputation beyond reputerubelcon has a reputation beyond reputerubelcon has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to rubelcon
Sorry it's not for my nissan.. but

-Fox DD Exhaust w/muffler from Germany.
-Rookie sideskirts - molded in w/FRP.

-Bride Zieg II. OMGZ the best seat EVA.
Old 07-28-2006, 12:13 AM   #592
Orly? Yarly.
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
Orly? Yarly. is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Orly? Yarly.
My rarest part is the car.

1984 200SX Turbo!
Old 07-28-2006, 11:55 AM   #593
Dopefish
Zilvia Junkie

Dopefish is just really niceDopefish is just really niceDopefish is just really niceDopefish is just really niceDopefish is just really niceDopefish is just really niceDopefish is just really niceDopefish is just really niceDopefish is just really niceDopefish is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Dopefish
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteGLX
my new wheels RX-7 FD w/ Hoosier RS04's

I've got a set of those!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tre
Those are awesome, someone was selling a set a long time ago but didnt have pics of the entire peice, I so would of bought them had I known!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky240PWR
I would love to see a pic with one of them installed on a hatch
They are meant for the S14's not the S13's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chmercer
what a shitty first post. hows the weather up there on your pedestal?
Bwahaahahahahahahaha ....gasp.... *breath* ... HAHAHAHAHA!

------------------------------------------------------------

I dont have anything rare, my blown suspension, miltucolored and burned paint, missing/cracked trim pieces and misc. rattles I can safely say are quite common. lol

My uber JDM painted KA valve-cover is kinda cool though (I think), painted with wrinkle finish red.

Old 07-28-2006, 01:05 PM   #594
kawika219
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
kawika219 is making a name for him/her selfkawika219 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
rarest part on my car is the sticker on my smashed quarter panel that says "sweeper victim"...one of a kind lol...i should post pics
Old 08-06-2006, 09:58 PM   #595
PITCH
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
PITCH is a splendid one to beholdPITCH is a splendid one to beholdPITCH is a splendid one to beholdPITCH is a splendid one to beholdPITCH is a splendid one to beholdPITCH is a splendid one to beholdPITCH is a splendid one to beholdPITCH is a splendid one to beholdPITCH is a splendid one to beholdPITCH is a splendid one to beholdPITCH is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
New (6months old) S14 OEM floor mats. (No longer in stock by Nissan)
Old 08-07-2006, 04:51 PM   #596
kickeachverse
Zilvia Member

kickeachverse is a well-known jackass
Send a message via AIM to kickeachverse
Quote:
Originally Posted by doriS13
what the hell are those from just wondering it says silvia but...

oh and my rare part would be my 3" BuddyClub SpecII on an NA KA-E
Nice exhaust. Is it loud due to the fact that your car is an NA?
Old 08-07-2006, 05:54 PM   #597
trsilvias13
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
trsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
You quoted it it say Buddyclub PII. Search. And just to help it faster It is m-f-ing loud on a NA KA . I use to have one.
Old 08-11-2006, 04:20 PM   #598
Nachtmensch
Zilvia Addict

got mine

Old 08-12-2006, 10:16 AM   #599
Need2Boost
Leaky Injector

Need2Boost is an unknown quantity at this point
There are lots, but one of my favorite would be my custom made gauge mount/cupholders. Still need to touch it up some, and paint it a different color. I did the angle mounts before, but this time I made some CUPholders
Old 08-12-2006, 10:29 AM   #600
Yuri
Ghost of Zilvia past

Yuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfection
So is anyone actually going to post pics of those window things installed?
Closed Thread